candle marriage and sr done

Posted: 13 years ago
jhakaas na AA took phere prior to maneet that too around candles .
AA sr  done 👏👏👏👏👏 kitni jaldi thi dono ko😡😡😡😡
wanna hit them😡😡😡😡
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

only thing left maan soon to become mama😡😡😡

Originally posted by sanjh1234

only thing left maan soon to become mama😡😡😡

At the rate Maaneets wedding is being👍🏼 completed AAs baby will be dancing at  mamu's wedding aswell🤣
cvs wanted to give us the most digusting scene in the so called dream shaadi.. they turned wat was suppose to me a fantastic moment for us fans into a moment of disgust🤢
🤢 i really dnt kn how to xpress my anger...errr feel lik slapin them.....argh!!!! some1 do somthing😔 my blood presuure is high now !!! after seein them all the mood go off n dint evn njoy maneet scenes 2day  😡😡
Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
dey actually killed d essence of marriage...................parineeta movie copied at such an auspicious occassion...................is dis dreamy wedding at all?
Originally posted by sanjh1234

jhakaas na AA took phere prior to maneet that too around candles .
AA sr  done 👏 kitni jaldi thi dono ko😡
wanna hit them😡
really yar after reading your posts i was like🤣🤣...she is like a dumb...but your comments about her is really making me to laugh...even when those scenes has been aired i was thinking about you only...what would be your reaction...and definitely you didnt disappoint me...they way you scold her is really nice dear,..., sorry i think i am increasing your temper she is really like a dead lizard🤢🤢🤢🤢she is no way different from dev 😡😡....
Edited by sindu1231 - 13 years ago
lol... 😆 if what they showed today was a SR then i don't want maaneet to have one... 🤢
cheap i hate them they spoil the whole episode
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

At the rate Maaneets wedding is being👍🏼 completed AAs baby will be dancing at  mamu's wedding aswell🤣
                                                                                                                                                                       Omg.............its a good one.But what about Geet's baby,did u think about it............🤣