Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st Jan 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
6 [9.23%]
10 [15.38%]
40 [61.54%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [10.77%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I don't think they are going to show more passion , maybe just a bit more but not too much .Thisis their policy it seems ..None of the couples have been shown that way .In fact Manav has been doing  a lot more than others ....

But you are right , a little more  closed door  passion will be nice ...

I liked the scene when he  is messing up her veggies and she first tells him off, he sulks and she throws water at him.....
It was so Sushita .....

Also loved the way he asked her for a daughter .Manav hardly ever asks anything  for himself ...Last time it was on his  birthday when he wanted to spend the day with Archu and now he has asked her to give him a daughter ..He looked like  a child, desperatly  asking  for his favourite toy ......

I always wanted Archu to have a child so she would have someone of her own ( in those days Manav was not that good to her ) but now it seems that when she will have a child , it will be  more Manav's than hers .....LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahishootingstar27carpe-diemlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Satish was brilliant .Wha tdid he ever do to deserve this ....
Felt terrible for poor Varun ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavalunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by carpe-diem

my vote goes to Satish, i think the last scene in which he is totally distraught speaks volumes.

liked Arman scene but a bit ordinary and they should closed the door to their apartment...i saw people walking by. lolLOL 

Its u and I for Satish...I thought he was superb with his grief, concern, love for Varsha..

ArMan were boring in their romance dept...No touchy-feely moments and doors were open...I thought it was more of old couple romance...Me and my hubster have more roamnce than these 2...I wanted some physical touching-grabbing moments with the door closed...Especially when my ULM took a day of to spend with airhead Archu...Instead of poora karing Archu's sapney ULM wanted to spend a day with Archu romancing Tongue But it was sooooooooooooo Sleepy  Newly weds should have bit more passion than what they demonstrated...

ULM was cute when he was foo fooing and got caught...Day Dreaming

if u too voted for satish .. then whom did i vote for ? i am pretty sure i voted for satish too .. so why is it showing just two votes for him ? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Vote goes 2 ArMan again who were at their cutest best 2day, i loved everything from the special way of making cauliflower curry Tongueto the blowing of the hair n 2 the romantic date. I giggled all the way thinking that 2day SOTD wud b buzzing with all u girls going gaga over ArMan n cutie pie Mannu boy.
Manav wanted 2 spend the day with his wife may b in a way 2 catch up 4 his yesterday's goofsWink Is it my dirty mind or our Manav had that on his mind?EmbarrassedLOL
He was sulking like a kid, was giving her weird looks n tried 2 get her attention by deliberately burning his fingers.
They changed 2 go 4 a date. Now wait a minute!! they cud have shown a bathroom scene too.EmbarrassedAt least we'll know if they really use it 2gether or separatelyLOLLOL or better why not showing Manav tying the string of Archu's choli after a bath since we know he knows how 2 open itBig smile

Awwwwwwwww ArMan went 4 a movie, walked hand in hand n had pani puri n  cherry on the cake Manav finally said it : I want a baby girl n not one but 2Day Dreaming. On that he was warned by bholi wife it's hard work 2 make bacchesLOLLOLLOL
OMG no wonder Archu has this man completely under her skin. There is nobody as adorable as him when he wants it.Embarrassed
Now completely off topic.
Didn't u girls find Sushi a bit too thin. I dunno i found his head a bit too big 4 his neckConfusedOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL
Dont beat up plz.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahicarpe-diemshootingstar27archanamanavlunzaPiyatrixTanyaz

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Lunza, i voted in my head. lol i forgot to vote

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavalunzaDabulls23

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
yea what's with the open door policy  the room is not that small that they'll suffocate  Wacko LOL ArMan love pda Embarrassed but m sure if it got a little intense they wud have closed it , or maybe the knew it wont go that far Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

@Lunza, i voted in my head. lol i forgot to vote

LOLLOL LOL casper is back Tongue
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem