Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st Jan 2011 (Page 27)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
6 [9.23%]
10 [15.38%]
40 [61.54%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [10.77%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
its something i havent been able to understand .. wouldnt anki be preparing for the colours theme this week like all others ? and suddenly she comes to know she is eliminated and has to perform for WC a few hours later ?
so did her contemporary tandav have a colours theme?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
lunza it is very confusing to me also..do we have to vote for wild card round?.Confused..she must have practiced for the regular round..so will she perform another dance as she danced that one for wild card?..Ermm..

Thanee

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

i dont believe this article , it is the complete opposite of the TB article ..
In the TB article , anki said she tried being normal for sushant bcuz he was very upset ..
and , this article doesnt even seem to have gotten its facts right .. when has malaika complimented anki and nishant for their sizzling chemistry?Wacko

i agree...the article i read also said anki was so professional and the writer of that article and others said they gained enormous respect for how she reacted to the elimination.   but i am confused too because i also read she is back in because TWO of the three WC entries were sent back in...both ankita and Yana Gupta.  even that ankita complimented Gupta on her dancing......
,,,,so...what to believe...

i can't watch it as i don't get it here...can see back videos but nothing live... can't watch PR live either...but catch it a few hours later on the net....AFTER i read Tanyadi's WU>  Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneelunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
akka, there is no voting for WC , it was decided by judges ...
I am confused about the rest ... the only thing that makes sense is that anki prepared for the colors theme like the rest , but she got eliminated , so she performed on the colors theme in the Wild card ...
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

In the TB article , anki said she tried being normal for sushant bcuz he was very upset ..
and , this article doesnt even seem to have gotten its facts right .. when has malaika complimented anki and nishant for their sizzling chemistry?Wacko

i agree...the article i read also said anki was so professional and the writer of that article and others said they gained enormous respect for how she reacted to the elimination.   but i am confused too because i also read she is back in because TWO of the three WC entries were sent back in...both ankita and Yana Gupta.  even that ankita complimented Gupta on her dancing......

i can't watch it as i don't get it here...can see back videos but nothing live... can't watch PR live either...but catch it a few hours later on the net....AFTER i read Tanyadi's WU>  Tongue

hmm , is it the Telly buzz article u are referring to ?
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by naava

hmm , is it the Telly buzz article u are referring to ?

Lunza, i don't remember now where i read it...it might have been that or ?? sorry...maybe if i have time i can try to find it later tonight... 

lunza

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone..

Its just for a hi to all of you........Wkend I'm a bit busy but I've a few moments Now..I take this occasion for a simple hello..

I read a few of your comments........I also a bit Confused......

I was very Shocked when I heard Anki elimination...Sushant consoling..ect..
Then heard Anki saved by Wild card.....Its seem all participants got a second chance also.right????? ConfusedConfusedConfused

Tomorrow..we'll see....JDJ Interesting and also PR......

For me the two I'll watch on line as usual so I've no problems..what to watch first.." I've Zee on TV but from UK..so I've just watch Sulo slapped Jay ..Savita's Birthday..ect.....".

PR also interesting..Its seem Vaishu will know about Darmesh..or He will escape once more .Question 
Varsha will know for the bad news.Shocked.for me its Satish who must tell her..
Very difficult thing to do but..he must tell her...She can have all support of the world but by her husdand its important and necessary...I am repeating what I said I'm very sad for him.......reallyUnhappy
Heard also Sulo will have an athmatical attack...my god....D'oh
Think we will have just CryCryCry

so let see..whatever happen I'll be here......late but here as usual..
Have you tomorrow bye..

naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

this sounds so childish..Ermm..i don't think she will act this way..and sushant running after her from the stage...Wacko

I am finding this article very hard  to believe .The other article says that she was calm ..And why would she run out and Sushant  running after her .They  don't look that stupid ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 1:17pm

Thanee

Go to top