Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st Jan 2011 (Page 18)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
6 [9.23%]
10 [15.38%]
40 [61.54%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [10.77%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Guruji..only time i saw archu closing the door was when that drunkard was visiting her house everyday..ROFL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

but guys dont u think ArMan were giving strange looks Wacko

They were playing with each other like kids...specially Manav .When Archu tells him to stop messing up the gobhi he looks at her angirly ....so cute ....

And no, don't worry , the creatives will not make such a dreadful mistake of making Arman give up their child ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I am sure manav won't give up his girl ..right guruji..Cool

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

I am sure manav won't give up his girl ..right guruji..Cool

I don't think so ..
Not the way he was talking today .He will give up Archana and the Karnjkars but will not give up his girl ....LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 January 2011 at 4:41pm

archanamanav

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Hi Girls ,
 Well ,well ,well...great day today.....for Sushant's birthday ..PartyDancing

For this special occasion..we have a special gift in this episode...

A very good Arman scenes or I must say also a very good Sushita scenes.Where there is a very good Arman scenes ..there must be a bit of Sushita..so I vote for Arman they are the best jodi I've ever scenes in Tv serial..Thumbs Up

They were fabulous, marvelous, cute , lovers, naughty.for Manav, happy,simple , I love them.. How they made this scene..They are very great Actor..just well done from the beginning to the end...Like when Manv burned his finger and Archana put the wrong finger in her mouth, so cuty..cuty..and also the wind blowing..when Archana turn suddenly..and see Manav mouth open...its was so funny..and also the water scene.".it would be very funny with flour" but anyway this also good....I'm sure all these scenes they have a lot  fun and they have great time together....I think for sushant...this make him very happy..don't know when they make these scenes..but theres happiness on their faces...ClapClapClap

So there's no Manav without Sushant ..Smileno Archana without Ankita..Smile.and no Arman without Sushita...Smile We know them till the beginning of this serial...They have a great chemistry till now on and off screen.. I'm very proud of them....They make great job..hard workers..They give us so much ...We can't say we don't love them...

May god bless them...why not have a wonderful life together.......Heart

Its my wish ..for you Sushant..HAPPY BIRTHDAY Day DreamingParty

SO a big thanks to CV's??we demand one episode..and we got a very good long moment of our Jodi....what to say thanks....but I've a request...I think this request will be from all of us..." Just Close this door please"when there are cuty cuty scenes.........even if you don't want to close this door all day..

Today I'm very very happy....they are happy..they make me happy....
I really have a good journey also cause ..Think also.. today episode but I really been surprise when I read Tanya uptade..thks to you Tanya..and when I see the episode...Theres so much love..make me feel happy..and fine...

I will not end with a bad note.. very Sad for Satish..and for Varun...Cry
Damesh AngryAngryAngry I've no words..shame shame..Not even a good Pati and  not even a good Papa.......AS i said he is just a balloon which is waiting to be explosed..Dead I will not continue on this topic..cause today I'm happy..I will not change my mood for Darmesh..just go to hell..Evil Smile

vaishali.my god I forget her real name ..She act very well today...very good job..Its the first time I think she did a scene like this..Histerical .a bit..but great..Thumbs Up

I end here..hope we will have these scenes a bit often..as for today I guess a gift for us( for Sushant Birthday..) We will be very happy..if it can be repeat..I'll don't mind..

Have you all ...don't know when if time.wkend otherwise..monday for an interesting episode..bye

Edited by Thanee - 21 January 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262dhahiarchanamanavNisha_90Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Thanee... You have outdone yourself today .....Thumbs UpClapLOL

The best parts I liked today in your review ....

Like when Manv burned his finger and Archana put the wrong finger in her mouth, so cuty..cuty..and also the wind blowing..when Archana turn suddenly..and see Manav mouth open.
ROFLROFL

I don't know why but I am lughing like  crazy at your  description of their actions .....ROFL

So there's no Manav without Sushant ..Smileno Archana without Ankita..Smile.and no Arman without Sushita...Smile We know them till the beginning of this serial...They have a great chemistry till now on and off screen.. I'm very proud of them....They make great job..hard workers..They give us so much ...We can't say we don't love them...

May god bless them...why not have a wonderful life together.......Heart

Its my wish ..for you Sushant..HAPPY BIRTHDAY Day DreamingParty

Aww....so sweet .So so sweet .Out of all the birthday greeting I have seen for Sushant , this has to be the most genuine and straight from the heart .He would give you a hug if he would read this .....And yes , why not they have a  wonderful life together ......

I think this request will be from all of us..." Just Close this door please"when there are cuty cuty scenes

Thumbs UpClapROFLROFL

Damesh AngryAngryAngry I've no words..shame shame
.......AS i said he is just a balloon which is waiting to be explosed

Brilliant baby ...you are too good .....ROFLHugHug

Thaneearchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
she put the wrong finger..and manav nodded it was burning when she asked him..LOL..very clever manav..Approve..he just wanted some of her attention for himself..so they can do that...Cool

dhahiTanyaz

Arien_03 Senior Member
Arien_03
Arien_03

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Voted Manav for spending time with Archana and making up for the fight they had before. However it felt like it was Sushant and not Manav in the scenes where he is eyeing Archana in funny way, meddling with her cooking.....He was super cute in the scene where he demands a daughter from Archana like he was asking for some toy or something.

Archana's eyemake up didn't look good, it made her eyes look even smaller-the light shade over the eyelids and no eyeliner.

dhahiTanyaz

Go to top