Arman
Savita
Damodar
Satish
Varun
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
lunza..me too :( i hope its just a rumour otherwise it'll s'ly create a bad image on her
i dont believe this article , it is the complete opposite of the TB article ..
In the TB article , anki said she tried being normal for sushant bcuz he was very upset ..
and , this article doesnt even seem to have gotten its facts right .. when has malaika complimented anki and nishant for their sizzling chemistry?
i think the only couple malaika complimented for dere sizzling chemistry is yana-salman..and yeah it stated only yana is back but judges decided to bring yana,ankita back..so even i dun think dis article is true.and TB's source is quite reliable cos dey actually went to sets na
this sounds so childish..🤔..i don't think she will act this way..and sushant running after her from the stage...
I can't even imagine Ankita reacting like that. *shocked*

Btw, Ankita is not even there in WC entry promo. How will she be back?
Originally posted by -SH-

I can't even imagine Ankita reacting like that. *shocked*

Btw, Ankita is not even there in WC entry promo. How will she be back?
till now the monday epi is not aired na and if she is dere automatically ppl will get who is eliminated..so to keep suspense dey didn't shwed her i think
its something i havent been able to understand .. wouldnt anki be preparing for the colours theme this week like all others ? and suddenly she comes to know she is eliminated and has to perform for WC a few hours later ?
so did her contemporary tandav have a colours theme?
lunza it is very confusing to me also..do we have to vote for wild card round?.😕..she must have practiced for the regular round..so will she perform another dance as she danced that one for wild card?..🤔..
Originally posted by lunza

i dont believe this article , it is the complete opposite of the TB article ..
In the TB article , anki said she tried being normal for sushant bcuz he was very upset ..
and , this article doesnt even seem to have gotten its facts right .. when has malaika complimented anki and nishant for their sizzling chemistry?

i agree...the article i read also said anki was so professional and the writer of that article and others said they gained enormous respect for how she reacted to the elimination.   but i am confused too because i also read she is back in because TWO of the three WC entries were sent back in...both ankita and Yana Gupta.  even that ankita complimented Gupta on her dancing......
,,,,so...what to believe...

i can't watch it as i don't get it here...can see back videos but nothing live... can't watch PR live either...but catch it a few hours later on the net....AFTER i read Tanyadi's WU>  😛
akka, there is no voting for WC , it was decided by judges ...
I am confused about the rest ... the only thing that makes sense is that anki prepared for the colors theme like the rest , but she got eliminated , so she performed on the colors theme in the Wild card ...