Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
trophy's cool๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I was watching that hara hua match 
I too wished Anki to be there, nevertheless, gr8 achievement for her

@ akka You find that hero cute, ๐Ÿ˜† I dunno his name, 
Hi girls!!๐Ÿ˜›
Any prediction 4 Monday? Or most of us will skip PR 4 Jhalak?

Soni i checked ur song i know it yaar. Sonali Bendre is Roja in the film. I used 2 love the name n wanted 2 name my girl Roja too since the film Bombay. Usha u find the guy cute?๐Ÿ˜† Sorry it's just his hair who is making me giggle๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Isn't he a boy from Tollywood?

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
Prediction for Monday ....

Dharmu bhanda phoding......

Sulo  getting Asthma attack after  hearing about Varsha , maybe on Mon or Tuesday .

Satish asking Archan to tell Varsha about ehr not having a child ...( maybe  because Vasishu refused to tell and satish also says he can't ....This looks like  a job for Archana all the way )
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Prediction for Monday ....

Dharmu bhanda phoding......

Sulo  getting Asthma attack after  hearing about Varsha , maybe on Mon or Tuesday .

Satish asking Archan to tell Varsha about ehr not having a child ...( maybe  because Vasishu refused to tell and satish also says he can't ....This looks like  a job for Archana all the way )

sure hope u are right about dharmesh !!  also think sulo might get an attack...

but i can't imagine satish asking archana to tell varsha about the pregnancy issue...he knows how she feels towards both arch & manav...and i would hope would realize that varshu would never ever accept it from them or her.........  i think he has to tell her in the end... did he actually ask vaishali to tell her or just to support them both.... i can't understand the hindi......and i don't remember u saying that in the write up...

isn't it monday yet???  ๐Ÿ˜†
soni..i felt so bad for Pathan..dat dude tried till the last..stupid rain :((
so series went to  South Africa ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

sreedi..hey how r u?long time
i'm skipping PR for JDJ..sushant's performance luks promising ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
but now i seriously wish ArMan stays out of dese v-gang business and let dem suffer and dese two enjoy even though i feel sad for satish varsha deserves it..

the only thing i really want in PR to happen is a big fight between Jay and manav,manav's garage re-opening and he makes lot of money..it  would be *Anil's style* jhakaasss
well , sushant was sad throughout the JDJ shoot acc to the article ... I dont think I want to watch the first part of JDJ when anki's elimination is announced ...
gene, I too felt there's some hope but pathan๐Ÿ˜ญ
Was excited for nothing,
anyways geared up for WC๐Ÿ˜Ž

I wont skip anything will watch everytinng sec by sec๐Ÿ˜†

I wont be able to watch Anki eliminated, but she will wear big smile on her face as always๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Will feel bad for our Boy๐Ÿ˜”

i still wanna see everyones reactions after Anki's elimination..even malaika was a bit upset in JDJ IF video..but i'm confused abt Daya's status in JDJ now..i wish he gets well soon :)

Ankita Lokhande out of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4'

2011-01-21 18:20:00

New Delhi, Jan 21 (IANS) After the shocking elimination of Krushna Abhishek and Yana Gupta, TV actress Ankita Lokhande and her choreographer Nishant have been voted out of Sony TV's dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4'.

Viewers have voted the duo out of the show despite their impressive performances, and the judges - Madhuri Dixit, Malaika Arora Khan and Remo D'Souza - were quite shocked at the announcement, said a source.

In fact, Malaika once even complimented them for their 'sizzling chemistry'.

Ankita, known as Archana of 'Pavitra Rishta', didn't take the ouster in her stride and ran off the sets. Her beau and onscreen co-star Sushant Singh Rajput, who has been performing consistently well in the dance show, ran after her to console her.

'Sasuraal Genda Phool' actress Ragini Khanna was in the danger zone along with Ankita, who was later heard saying - 'How could I be eliminated?'

The episode featuring her elimination will be on air Monday.

Yana Gupta will re-enter the show as a wildcard entry on Tuesday's episode.

I find the entire article hard to believe .. cant imagine ankita reacting like that
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago