Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tv_madness

Tanyadi got shy writing about archu sucking Mannu's fingerπŸ˜† she wrote she kissed his burnt finger..πŸ˜†

I don't know what to say πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Jia will sure like it..πŸ˜†..Anu..we can all go sit in that kholi for live romance..door is open anyway..24 hrs..🀣

It would have been so much nicer after foo fooing Archu's hair , manav would go and shut the door ...All we saw was him kind of asking  for Archu's approval , by nodding his head ...just have to make our own assumptions  again .....😳
Tanyaz thumbnail

Now i know teacher..your hormone level is also high..πŸ˜†,..you got triplets..you get turned on easily too...?..and what is that turns you on?..🀣

Uff , what a question .......😲☺️ROFL
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Archana said bacche key liye bahot mehnat karni padti hain manav 🀣 🀣 ofcourse she said it in a different perspective but ..... 🀣 voting for ArMan πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guruji..only time i saw archu closing the door was when that drunkard was visiting her house everyday..🀣...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

but guys dont u think ArMan were giving strange looks

They were playing with each other like kids...specially Manav .When Archu tells him to stop messing up the gobhi he looks at her angirly ....so cute ....

And no, don't worry , the creatives will not make such a dreadful mistake of making Arman give up their child ....
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am sure manav won't give up his girl ..right guruji..😎
Tanyaz thumbnail

I am sure manav won't give up his girl ..right guruji..😎

I don't think so ..
Not the way he was talking today .He will give up Archana and the Karnjkars but will not give up his girl ....πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Girls ,
 Well ,well ,well...great day today.....for Sushant's birthday ..πŸ₯³

For this special occasion..we have a special gift in this episode...

A very good Arman scenes or I must say also a very good Sushita scenes.Where there is a very good Arman scenes ..there must be a bit of Sushita..so I vote for Arman they are the best jodi I've ever scenes in Tv serial..πŸ‘πŸΌ

They were fabulous, marvelous, cute , lovers, naughty.for Manav, happy,simple , I love them.. How they made this scene..They are very great Actor..just well done from the beginning to the end...Like when Manv burned his finger and Archana put the wrong finger in her mouth, so cuty..cuty..and also the wind blowing..when Archana turn suddenly..and see Manav mouth open...its was so funny..and also the water scene.".it would be very funny with flour" but anyway this also good....I'm sure all these scenes they have a lot  fun and they have great time together....I think for sushant...this make him very happy..don't know when they make these scenes..but theres happiness on their faces...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So there's no Manav without Sushant ..😊no Archana without Ankita..😊.and no Arman without Sushita...😊 We know them till the beginning of this serial...They have a great chemistry till now on and off screen.. I'm very proud of them....They make great job..hard workers..They give us so much ...We can't say we don't love them...

May god bless them...why not have a wonderful life together.......❀️

Its my wish ..for you Sushant..HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ˜πŸ₯³

SO a big thanks to CV's??we demand one episode..and we got a very good long moment of our Jodi....what to say thanks....but I've a request...I think this request will be from all of us..." Just Close this door please"when there are cuty cuty scenes.........even if you don't want to close this door all day..

Today I'm very very happy....they are happy..they make me happy....
I really have a good journey also cause ..Think also.. today episode but I really been surprise when I read Tanya uptade..thks to you Tanya..and when I see the episode...Theres so much love..make me feel happy..and fine...

I will not end with a bad note.. very Sad for Satish..and for Varun...😭
Damesh πŸ˜‘😑😑 I've no words..shame shame..Not even a good Pati and  not even a good Papa.......AS i said he is just a balloon which is waiting to be explosed..🀒 I will not continue on this topic..cause today I'm happy..I will not change my mood for Darmesh..just go to hell..😈

vaishali.my god I forget her real name ..She act very well today...very good job..Its the first time I think she did a scene like this..Histerical .a bit..but great..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I end here..hope we will have these scenes a bit often..as for today I guess a gift for us( for Sushant Birthday..) We will be very happy..if it can be repeat..I'll don't mind..

Have you all ...don't know when if time.wkend otherwise..monday for an interesting episode..bye
Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Brilliant Thanee... You have outdone yourself today .....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜†

The best parts I liked today in your review ....

Like when Manv burned his finger and Archana put the wrong finger in her mouth, so cuty..cuty..and also the wind blowing..when Archana turn suddenly..and see Manav mouth open.
🀣🀣

I don't know why but I am lughing like  crazy at your  description of their actions .....🀣

So there's no Manav without Sushant ..😊no Archana without Ankita..😊.and no Arman without Sushita...😊 We know them till the beginning of this serial...They have a great chemistry till now on and off screen.. I'm very proud of them....They make great job..hard workers..They give us so much ...We can't say we don't love them...

May god bless them...why not have a wonderful life together.......❀️

Its my wish ..for you Sushant..HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ˜πŸ₯³

Aww....so sweet .So so sweet .Out of all the birthday greeting I have seen for Sushant , this has to be the most genuine and straight from the heart .He would give you a hug if he would read this .....And yes , why not they have a  wonderful life together ......

I think this request will be from all of us..." Just Close this door please"when there are cuty cuty scenes

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£

Damesh πŸ˜‘😑😑 I've no words..shame shame
.......AS i said he is just a balloon which is waiting to be explosed

Brilliant baby ...you are too good .....πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€—