Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Vote for Armaan…Wow😛… good scenes reliving the magic of yore👏…Though Sushant was obviously given more cute moments in classic enactment of a moth circling his cynosure… and he excelled, actually both were adorable and screenplay sound…but for that nagging open door… why are they stupidly underutilizing this side of his talent?...in bet'n two sisters are heading towards their dooms…somewhat unfair in light of that age old exemption named Manjusha, deserving culprit by far.

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Voted for Arman for the cute, loveable scenes.... they were both amazing in their acts today, the nok-jhoks.... and the carefree way they spent their day... enjoying it..

Looked like what they would actually love to do on a off-day in real life... eating paani-puri, watching movies and bugging each other.... 

It was a nice break from the insult -fests and the world- weary Manav, looking for ways to fulfil his responsibilities... Sushant looks amazing in his cute boy look, and thank you CVs for giving his fans a good fun side of him on his Bday !!!!  

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi to all.today only arman scenes were worth watchng.manav was sooooo cute today.ha ji itna meherbani kyun hum pe??kya humein dil ka attack dena chahthe ho?in the panipuri scene they were sushita.so voted for manav instead of arman for giving me some pleasant scenes which brought smile on my face.
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my vote goes to Satish, i think the last scene in which he is totally distraught speaks volumes.

liked Arman scene but a bit ordinary and they should closed the door to their apartment...i saw people walking by. lol😆 
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fan took a day off too...manav was blowing like a fan today during romantic scene..😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carpe-diem

my vote goes to Satish, i think the last scene in which he is totally distraught speaks volumes.

liked Arman scene but a bit ordinary and they should closed the door to their apartment...i saw people walking by. lol😆 

Its u and I for Satish...I thought he was superb with his grief, concern, love for Varsha..

ArMan were boring in their romance dept...No touchy-feely moments and doors were open...I thought it was more of old couple romance...Me and my hubster have more roamnce than these 2...I wanted some physical touching-grabbing moments with the door closed...Especially when my ULM took a day of to spend with airhead Archu...Instead of poora karing Archu's sapney ULM wanted to spend a day with Archu romancing 😛 But it was sooooooooooooo 🥱  Newly weds should have bit more passion than what they demonstrated...

ULM was cute when he was foo fooing and got caught...😍
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I voted for satish .. I am not going to vote for manav till he seriously starts doing something to improve his financial condition ....
And yeah , starts thinking about sachin and his parents ....
I dont want ArMan to move into the D house .. but they should at least show manav dropping by frequently .. or at least indicate it thru dialogues na ?
today was all about arman or rather SUSHITA and vaishu's overreaction.
loved arman moments, though in some of them, it was all sushant and ankita. specially after the water scene, the way she laughs, was purely ankita. have seen that in soo many SBS videos.
manav was such an hindrance to archu's cooking. hehe😆. actually manav wanted to do "ahem" and he hinted at her, by saying i am taking a day off, and blowing her hair, distracting her.. but archu samaj ji nahi payi. manav should have been clearer abt his intentions.🤣
manav wants twins. did anyone catch the meaning of archu statement " aap ko bahut mehnat karni padegi". at that bechara manav got soo excited, and was about to carry her away DDLJ style, but archu sobered up and said about feeding, changing nappies. 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think they are going to show more passion , maybe just a bit more but not too much .Thisis their policy it seems ..None of the couples have been shown that way .In fact Manav has been doing  a lot more than others ....

But you are right , a little more  closed door  passion will be nice ...

I liked the scene when he  is messing up her veggies and she first tells him off, he sulks and she throws water at him.....
It was so Sushita .....

Also loved the way he asked her for a daughter .Manav hardly ever asks anything  for himself ...Last time it was on his  birthday when he wanted to spend the day with Archu and now he has asked her to give him a daughter ..He looked like  a child, desperatly  asking  for his favourite toy ......

I always wanted Archu to have a child so she would have someone of her own ( in those days Manav was not that good to her ) but now it seems that when she will have a child , it will be  more Manav's than hers .....😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Satish was brilliant .Wha tdid he ever do to deserve this ....
Felt terrible for poor Varun ....