Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What a turn of Tables ??? (Page 2)

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Indeed i feel sympathy for SId! Sid is so innocent that he won't be capable of finding out the real Viren! it's so sad for Sid, getting framed for no reason.. but what is viren exactly trying to do? even if he succeeds in making nivi hate Sid.. it won't really affect much.. it's not like he will thrown out the sood house..!! so what's the point in viren doing this kind of stuff.. Stern Smile
i am also confused Confusedbut in the Prev episode Viren told that he wants to make Nivi hate Sid

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

Indeed i feel sympathy for SId! Sid is so innocent that he won't be capable of finding out the real Viren! it's so sad for Sid, getting framed for no reason.. but what is viren exactly trying to do? even if he succeeds in making nivi hate Sid.. it won't really affect much.. it's not like he will thrown out the sood house..!! so what's the point in viren doing this kind of stuff.. Stern Smile
i am also confused Confusedbut in the Prev episode Viren told that he wants to make Nivi hate Sid

Yea i know he is trying to do that.. but what is the reason behind this?? making nivi hate Sid,.. it's just stupid, because Viren is not going to gain anything more than he already has! so why waste his time making plans to frame sid when he could just be living happy life with nivi!! ahh man i hope viren realise that it's not worth hating sid,..

Edited by Poojiebbz - 21 January 2011 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkparty

Yea i know he is trying to do that.. but what is the reason behind this?? making nivi hate Sid,.. it's just stupid, because Viren is not going to gain anything more than he already has! so why waste his time making plans to frame sid when he could just be living happy life with nivi!! ahh man i hope viren realise that it's not worth hating sid,..
i think the reason is related to  their past
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
viren is too smart...!! n sid poor fellow he is too buddhu...its time for sid to sit n think about it....

VirMan_ArShi

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
The way Viren turned the tables was absolutely fantastic. Viren indirectly pointed fingers at Siddharth and also managed to make the family members suspicious with his so called mission of proving Nivedita sane.  Looks like he has a Perfect plan in place and Siddharth is going to get trapped soon.

_Namita_

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I know I do feel bad for Sid, but until and unless we know the real reason of Viren utter hatred for Sid we cannot say he is innocent, something horrible must have surely happened that Viren hates Sid so much,  We have to wait and see wat happens, whether its a strong reason or something very small
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I know I do feel bad for Sid, but until and unless we know the real reason of Viren utter hatred for Sid we cannot say he is innocent, something horrible must have surely happened that Viren hates Sid so much,  We have to wait and see wat happens, whether its a strong reason or something very small

Yes Even I also want 2 say same thng , Like we can't say abt Viren tht whtever he is dong is wrong like most of all r sayng n whtever is Viren is been shown dong , d same way we can't say tht Sid is innocent . Definatelyyy There must hav happenned veryy veryy bigg thng whch only Sid n Viren knows n So Viren hates him so much . I don't thnk Viren is hating Sid becozz of jealousy , It is completlyy hatred n dis Hatred , dis much hatred can't b just becozz his family didn't treat Viren well .It is nt jealousy . It is hatred due 2 some veryy bad thng whch sid might hav done , n for whch Viren might b blamed n he was given severe punishment of sending him 2 boarding school n his coming 2 home was also made n=banned . So i don't thnk It is somethng small thng for whch Viren hates Sid . It would hav been somethng Veryy bigg .  Becozz at d end we shouldn't forget ki Viren hav good Heart , He loves His family . He hav gd heart , it had been proved so many times when He helped Nivi several times wout knowing her . Nahi toh Kaun apni jaan khatre mein dalke ek stranger ki jaan bachahta hai vo bhi Itne dangerous Goons Se . Vo alag Baat hai ki Those goons were nothng Before VIREN SOOD 's Hottness LOLWink

n Yes Must Say VIREN SOOD is cleeverres of all . My god wht a brilliant n intelligent mind he got
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

any reason can be conceived as major or minor. But Viren is definitely not mentally healthy person. Many things happen in out childhood or in our lives. Some retort to vindictive mode, some forgive or some keep in mind and deal with it in a positive way. It all depends on the individual personality.

remember one thing, Nivedita was also incolved in this. If this was so grave a mistake on Sid's part or Viren's part, then would she not feel it also? Its just a misunderstanding, and Viren has kept it in mind, as he was sent away to boarding school,

Neither Sid nor Viren or Nivi at the age of 6 or 7 years, could have been criminals?

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index