Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
whats this about washing the girls name?...i didnt watch the episodeπŸ˜•...does it mean that her signature got tampered..πŸ˜›πŸ˜
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no the name was wrtn in applicant's place and Taani names washed away when ppr got into laboni's hands
deeps07 thumbnail
achaa hein achaa hein..πŸ₯³
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -svetalana-

I am so waiting for those pal that they will be celebrating as if its their function and in when roby and that joke gets married they in their room gets married too and become one 😍😍😍😍
and that form has washed girls' name so i guess it will be nupur ...πŸ˜ƒ

or may be even ritesh name will be washed off and onu will put his name as Anurag  Basu and will get marriedd to her hence this will prove that taani is Taani Basu becoz anurag is Anurag basu😍😍😍😍
I guess it will be roby and jjoke who will destroy their love and ritesh won't be able to do anything

I really want this to happen
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

whats this about washing the girls name?...i didnt watch the episodeπŸ˜•...does it mean that her signature got tampered..πŸ˜›πŸ˜

deeps taani has not signed....ritesh has filled the names ...his and taani's ....in fou ntain pen of course.....and taani's tears have washed away her name.....while she was looking at it and crying.....
Edited by KDHMDfan - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDHMDfan

deeps taani has not singed....ritesh has filled the names ...his and taani's ....in fou ntain pen of course.....and taani's tears have washed away her name......

i think this is symbolic..πŸ€“.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

deeps taani has not signed....ritesh has filled the names ...his and taani's ....in fou ntain pen of course.....and taani's tears have washed away her name.....while she was looking at it and crying.....

I dont want her to sign for now atleast at  any cost.. or else it will put her in trouble when Rit-Taani marriage is gng to break πŸ˜•
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yea dil ye chahata hey so yehi baat ho gi 😍
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

certainly hope so.......taani ka naam ritesh ke saath likhne se se mit gaya......

if only this would also happen on IF when all the ritesh taani bandwagon appearsπŸ˜†
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so does this also means tht taani's taers whch are fr onu hv such power and will bcum a way fr TaAnu marrige😳