India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun wid a BAHARWALI

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
guys today's epi ws damn good n the part wid i like the most ws wen dadi ask arjun to cm early it ws thier SUHAGRAATWinkWink aarohi madam ordered arjun to nt to cm at home for tht night( abi se uski patni hone ka hak jata rahi hai thn too says mein uski patni nahi hoon AROHI DARLING U R TOO MUCHLOLLOLLOL) and ask him to party wid his frnds or advice him to go to a club n arjun awered him wid a cool attitude tht he will cm in the evening onlyBig smile or he will go to somebody's else houseWinkWink AT THT TIME AAROHI'S EXPRESSION WS MUST WATCH SHE WS DAMN JEALOUSEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  luved tht and then she aws back tht u hv habbit to spend time wid tht 3rd class guls and boldly said him tht if u will party i will also do it BT IF U REALIZE SHE GOING WID HIM TO JUST KEEP AN EYE ON ARJUN SO HE DOESNT FLIRT WID GULS OTHER THAN HER LOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

masz-anzaeram-gemini1217ana.khantanu111aaksh4IF..Amira..ImziMahak Sinhashibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
It was a really cute episode.. I couldn't stop giggling. The best part was indeed the SR convo.. I loved Arohi's expression. She was so possessive even if it was for a second, I think she lost herself for a second there and was jealous that Arjun's gonna be with someone else. She's definitely gonna go behind him to check on him.

And what do I say abut Singhania dadi. She ROCKS!! "jaldi ghar aajana, aaj tum dono ki SR hai" lol.. both od their expressions were to die for..

I'm soooooooo loving this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-maszsurpatelaksh4IFShipra_S

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

It was a really cute episode.. I couldn't stop giggling. The best part was indeed the SR convo.. I loved Arohi's expression. She was so possessive even if it was for a second, I think she lost herself for a second there and was jealous that Arjun's gonna be with someone else. She's definitely gonna go behind him to check on him.

And what do I say abut Singhania dadi. She ROCKS!! "jaldi ghar aajana, aaj tum dono ki SR hai" lol.. both od their expressions were to die for..

I'm soooooooo loving this.
they r the best yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Ya they r bestest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yeah dat ws sooo cute

-anzaeram-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

guys today's epi ws damn good n the part wid i like the most ws wen dadi ask arjun to cm early it ws thier SUHAGRAATWinkWink aarohi madam ordered arjun to nt to cm at home for tht night( abi se uski patni hone ka hak jata rahi hai thn too says mein uski patni nahi hoon AROHI DARLING U R TOO MUCHLOLLOLLOL) and ask him to party wid his frnds or advice him to go to a club n arjun awered him wid a cool attitude tht he will cm in the evening onlyBig smile or he will go to somebody's else houseWinkWink AT THT TIME AAROHI'S EXPRESSION WS MUST WATCH SHE WS DAMN JEALOUSEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  luved tht and then she aws back tht u hv habbit to spend time wid tht 3rd class guls and boldly said him tht if u will party i will also do it BT IF U REALIZE SHE GOING WID HIM TO JUST KEEP AN EYE ON ARJUN SO HE DOESNT FLIRT WID GULS OTHER THAN HER LOLLOLLOL

i know.. all her possessive wife - red alert bulbs were flashing in her eyes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Shipra_S

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
sooo cute janu xpression f arohiiii.....luved it....

-anzaeram-

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by surpatel

i know.. all her possessive wife - red alert bulbs were flashing in her eyes..

ha ha ha... I love this phrase, "possessive wife - red alert bulbs" .. hilarious & lovely description of Arohi's feelings during that moment.

-anzaeram-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index