India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

When family cut off ties...

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
This week we saw Pihu's family cutting off ties with her. Even Rudra cut off ties with his mom.
This is a worst punishment for anyone.

Did u guys feel sorry for Pihu & RR?

I felt really sorry for Pihu. I could see that she has realized her mistake. When one realizes his/her mistake the guilt is enuf of punishment.  I felt her family cutting off all ties was a harsher punishment.

As for RR I think she needed this incident  to happen to see the error in her ways. Over the years she had ill treated Ketaki, stood watching Rat abusing Ketaki and not reprimanding him. She happily pushed her son to the brink of insanity by bringing Pihu home.Even in the whole Pihu issue Gauri sorted out the mess that she had created. That still didnot change her nature. When Rat and R were arguing she once again blamed Gauri for that. she would never change. Only when she saw that she was loosing her son did she accept she was wrong.  I really don't feel sorry for her.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvmystifyresunshine33Gauri22monaghoshShineonReadLoOrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBell

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Actually I dont feel bad for both of them... They both deserve what they get!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreThamesrivermonaghoshOrientalDancerReadLo

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Good post Anu.

I am not very sure if P has realized her mistakes, something tells me that she wont backout that quickly. To be seen I guess. I didnt feel bad for P at all.

RR - I am kind off in the middle. Yeah she did bring it on herself but there is a mother in her who loves her kids very much eventhough she doesnt do what is best for them. I did feel a lil bit for her when she was in despair watching her son leave that way. I really felt bad for JR though when he was pleading them not to go. Somebody like R needs to be out of haveli and face life by himself to grow up, so it is a good thing for him to go out of the haveli but the way he left make me feel bad for his parents.

Edited by Rach1 - 22 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreThamesriverReadLo

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Rach I did feel sorry for JR he lost a son thanks to his wife's misdeeds.

As for RR she is a mother who cannot take a wrong oath of her son but can push him to the brink of insanity knowingly. She has not changed at all. Even when R and Rat were fighting she tried to put the blame on Gauri rather than correctinig her older son. I still feel that this incident was required to open her eyes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreReadLoOrientalDancer

ReadLo IF-Rockerz
ReadLo
ReadLo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Actually I dont feel bad for both of them... They both deserve what they get!!!!
I agree with youWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top