Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~21-1- Dutta (Page 3)

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Thanks Shona..

hope he kills Seema by mistake.. SmileLOLLOL of course that wont happen..sigh...OuchLOL finally his awake now.. he better not go back sleep now.. and good he didnt get his eye sight back.. otherwise it wud have been too filmy..lol.. i wasnt expecting either.. i guess he will get his eyes back before he meets Naku or he might still b blind when he returns to PN.. and Naku is gona take care of him..n he will realize that even without seeing, she is still the same old Naku.. koyal or fair..stil his Naku..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshonapinky--Sia--

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Thanks Shona..
hope he kills Seema by mistake.. SmileLOLLOL of course that wont happen..sigh...OuchLOL finally his awake now.. he better not go back sleep now.. and good he didnt get his eye sight back.. otherwise it wud have been too filmy..lol.. i wasnt expecting either.. i guess he will get his eyes back before he meets Naku or he might still b blind when he returns to PN.. and Naku is gona take care of him..n he will realize that even without seeing, she is still the same old Naku.. koyal or fair..stil his Naku..EmbarrassedLOL

ur moz welcum khushiSmile
@Bold : aww tatz wd b awesum yrDay DreamingPartyLOLaww u think it wodnt happen..i wish atlez chaskar kiilz her...v all wd b gladLOL so true yr..LTL iz getting too filmy diiz dayz..ConfusedLOLaww i love d way u said tat. khushi.Clap.EmbarrassedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszushankitvckhushix

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanx fr the precap , Shona..........didnt like 2days epi toooooooo.......sorry m in a bad mood.......weekend is going to go hoping fr better monday epi..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshonapinky

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update,Shonu MonuBig smileBig smileBig smile Hope its not poor Chacha that gets attacked.No good deed goes unpunished, I tell uOuch

Haye!What a precap Patil Saab has left me with for the weekendEmbarrassed He looked soooooo cute in his new kurta.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Have a great weekend Shonu Monu.Nighty NightBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Thanx fr the precap , Shona..........didnt like 2days epi toooooooo.......sorry m in a bad mood.......weekend is going to go hoping fr better monday epi..............

ur moz welcum dearSmile..aww evn i dint yr...i can bear evn chaskar and sudz..but not seemaDead
aww no worriez..hugz...Happy weekend usha...!!Smile

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thanks for the update,Shonu MonuBig smileBig smileBig smile Hope its not poor Chacha that gets attacked.No good deed goes unpunished, I tell uOuch Haye!What a precap Patil Saab has left me with for the weekendEmbarrassed He looked soooooo cute in his new kurta.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHave a great weekend Shonu Monu.Nighty NightBig smile

aww zuby dear..ur moz welcum yrBig smileBig smile aww zuby...tum bi naLOLur a true fan of patil saab yr...!!EmbarrassedSmileaww thankz sweety...Happy weekend ...sweet dreamz...!!Big smile

Edited by shonapinky - 21 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Shona for the precap. How was today's episode.

shonapinky

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
thanx for d precap shona........i wanna see d update soon...i havent watched d epi yetOuch........cant see seema's khoon bhari maangDeadLOL

shonapinky

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..I feel seema is being selfish again by not letting the family know where dutta is.....Has she ever thought what his family must be going through ...no why will she think she is selfish abhi bhi.....if nakku would have been there she would have never done that she would have thought about the family n dutta 1st...n I Feel Dutta is going to blast her for this...she wants to keep him here so that she can just be with dutta n get his forgiveness from him...n now wht do u call this selfishness or selflessness...I feel she hasnt changed one bit n her negitivity will return soon when she discovers about nakku.....she will want to regain dutta n will create problem for tasha later ...n I m sure when dutta return kala's next ploy would be seema aka chanda through nakku..in tasha's life....I m just wondering how will dutta regain his eyes now..accident didnt do him any good.... !LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszKavitaDR-Carrie-shonapinky

Go to top