Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes... Now I get it...

Thanks to Lifolicious....

This is what they wanted.... The attention ... the buzz... This is unlike anything anyone would expect out of AK Productions...

Have to say... Smart move Aamir... No wonder you are called the marketing genius....  
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umm that was weird. No Imran in the trailer despite being the lead?!πŸ₯Ί
But this is an AAMIR KHAN production. I know it will blow my mind, it just has too!πŸ˜ƒ I love everthing and anything Aamir is associated with, he turns everything into goldπŸ‘πŸΌ..Hoping the samefor DB.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

eeww that fart but I guess they wanted to introduce like that because it's comedy...where is imran khan?

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

^I actually thought it was sort of making fun of what usually happens with a lot of production houses....πŸ˜†....self glorification and how the movies they make are so good and loved and all that but in the end all we see is ummm shitty films πŸ˜† films that give people Delhi Belly! πŸ˜† Brilliant stuff! Similar to the first JT promo where they made fun of muscle-man heroes...the trailor made me go from W*F to Whoa To Ewww to ROFL! I think the promo will catch people's attention- good or bad....it's gonna get the attention and that I believe is the intention. Mission accomplished! πŸ˜†

I think you're probably right. Leave it to Aamir to not make a straightforward promo.

It got attention all right..even if most people on the thread are disgusted with it.
Mumbai Diairies, Delhi Belly --- next thing you know Kerala Voila....?
cinema-goer thumbnail

Hope your analysis is right Lifo..i am sick of gay jokes,toilet humor,human/animal excretion humor.give us plain happy one lines which we can laugh heartily for once.

Edited by cinema-goer - 13 years ago
I have to agree with everyone in this topic. I wish I had read the comments earlier before watching the promo.

Someone already mentioned this might be a new strategy by AK to create buzz and I do think that is likely, as it is we all are talking about it. Now they need to introduce a decent trailer, and it all works out :)

P.S - I wasn't sure about the humor when they first announced the movie, if it will be my cup of tea. Another promo similar to this one, and I'm fully skipping all the other promos/trailer regardless of how decent they turn out.
Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

even PL trailers were focused on few jokes. 

Toilet humor in new level...

I found it as some thing really different🀣

radha187 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutelicious

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yikes!!

I jus can't eat my food if i see something disgusting on tv or some1 says something nasty during my foodtime or a black sitting infront of me cus they usaully smell bad ( I'm not racist ..no offence) πŸ˜† anyway i have long list!!

I don't want to offend you but the fact that you said that you can't eat when a "black is sitting in front of [you] because they usually smell bad" seems racist to me.

Originally posted by: ruky786

🀣🀣🀣 I know there was a white guy who did a fart yesterday lol don't worry about it I get mad when I see something disgusting as well

I'm sorry but I fail to see how his race is related to his farting.

To stay on topic I'm not a huge fan of toilet humor but I'll wait for more promos before deciding if I should miss this movie.
Edited by radha187 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It made me laugh when he hit himself 🀣Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago