Delhi Belly - Teaser Promo (ENGLISH) HQ - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm not a fan of toilet humor but my family definitely isπŸ˜”πŸ˜†

"most beloved production house of cinematic experience"...oh jeez, arrogant much?πŸ˜‰

^cinematic excellence. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CZ..

^cinematic excellence. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

whatever...i didn't want to watch it again to get the right wordsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

whatever...i didn't want to watch it again to get the right wordsπŸ˜†

I meant that the trailer didn't just glorify the 'experience' of AK films, it glorified it's 'excellence' πŸ˜† height of arrogance πŸ˜†
what the hell
this is actually quite disgusting promo 🀒.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣 I cannot believe this promo if from The Aamir Khan(so-called perfectionist) movie promo🀣🀣 This is worst than Ramu ki sholayy..no it's the worst!!!
Its gross !
but anyone think its self deprecating . That they are actually making fun of the fact that the most loved production house has brought forth ssuch a teaser.  Trying to show in a twisted way perhaps that this movie is nothing like their earlier films.

^I actually thought it was sort of making fun of what usually happens with a lot of production houses....πŸ˜†....self glorification and how the movies they make are so good and loved and all that but in the end all we see is ummm shitty films πŸ˜† films that give people Delhi Belly! πŸ˜† Brilliant stuff! Similar to the first JT promo where they made fun of muscle-man heroes...the trailor made me go from W*F to Whoa To Ewww to ROFL! I think the promo will catch people's attention- good or bad....it's gonna get the attention and that I believe is the intention. Mission accomplished! πŸ˜†

Aamir Khan-Farah Khan joining hands

Aamir Khan and Farah Khan will be working together after almost a decade. Choreographer-turned-filmmaker Farah is going back to her roots by choreographing a song for Delhi Belly. When asked if she was moving back to full-time choreography, she said "Not at all!"

Buzz up!
She is only choreographing Delhi Belly because Aamir asked her to. She only choreographs for her friends, her husband Shirish Kunder and her brother Sajid Khan she said. Delhi Belly is a sex comedy, which has Aamir's nephew Imran Khan in it.

Aamir specifically wanted Farah to choreograph nephew Imran's song because he wanted her to recreate the same magic she did years back in his movie Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar's mega hit song "Pehla Nasha". In case you did not know, 'Pehla Nasha' was Farah's first ever choreography and since then, she has worked only twice with Aamir, once in Sarfarosh and once in Dil Chahta Hai.
   [ Read All Comments ]   [ Post Comments ]

This one is looking like an extreme SLapstick adult comedy.. kinda like those holly movies.. in the genre of 40 year old virgin sorta... Too bad when Akki does slapstick people rip him apart.. but i guess aamir will try to sell it with a more cerebral.. approach.. by making it sound intentional.. anyways Imran khan will surely get an Image makeover after doing this one! πŸ˜†
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
^But some of Akki's slapstick comedies are boring and too far-fetched. slapstick comedy is tolerable if it is well made and is relatable... in real life sometimes we do have comedies around people's sex lives, toilet stuff, farting situations and all that...most recent slapsticks are not believable or relatable. I saw Welcome...and some of it was pretty funny and enjoyable but then a lot of it was just too much and highly unbelievable and hence was boring...but along the same lines Hungama or Hera Pheri was good. I even liked Awara Paagal Deewana...but ya I get what you are saying though :-)