Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Payal Nair and Kinshuk... (Page 2)

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I think that Viren's hatred for Siddharth has something to do with his being send to Boarding School while he was so young. Bhuban's death and the circumstances after the death like the second grade treatment his Parents received from Dadaji was instrumental for sending Viren away so that he does not get affected by the family situation. Siddharth got everything Viren did not get as a child to the extent that even after Viren is back he gets a second grade treatment. Because of this Viren could have nurtured hatred and jealousy from a very small age onwards towards Siddharth which is now coming out. Viren wants to take everything that is dear to Siddharth... He already took away Nivedita and now he would degrade Siddharth in front of the Family too! That is his way of getting back to Siddharth for the pain and hurt he suffered as a child.... That's my guess! Viren's aim could be getting justice for his Parents. But while framing Siddharth, he is going to get Proof of his Parents role in Bhuvan's death and Keshav's innocence in the Incident. In short, he is going to dig his Parent's Grave himself.

I agree that Viren 'hatred' with Siddath stemmed from his childhood experiences; a child can in no way comprehend what is going on in a Family mainly because they do not have the understanding and also because they are not around the adult conversations.

Being sent away to boarding school at such a young age and BY YOURSELF must of traumatized Viren, added to that is his beloved older brother was allowed to stay at home, this without doubt began Viren anger towards Siddath, had they BOTH been sent away the outcome would've been very different.

No child can see their Parents in a bad light no matter how bright a torch you put upon them and even though subconsciously Viren KNOWS his Parents are not the upstanding citizens/Parents/son&daughter in-law  they portray themselves to be no child would readily admit it without rock hard evidence in front of them and I agree that it will be Viren who will find the proof against his Parents AFTER been told by Siaddath that it was their fault!

It is not always true that a Mother knows their child, ask many Mothers who children have done crimes and they are unable to fathom as to why they did so and nothing in their upbringing would make them believe they could such crimes. However in the case of Chanchal she does KNOW something of Viren past and knows that he did try to kill himself so for her to be worried is absolutely right.

Whether it is the worry of a Mother for child or that of a Woman who doesn't want to lose her position should the truth of her child come out is something we just have to wait and see.   

Edited by shasha74 - 21 January 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
There is nothing wrong with going to boarding school. You can always come home on weekend and spent time with your family. Something else wrong with this boy and his mother.LOL 
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash66

There is nothing wrong with going to boarding school. You can always come home on weekend and spent time with your family. Something else wrong with this boy and his mother.LOL 

there is nothing wrong in sending to a boarding school. But In Viren's case, it did not happen. He craved for his family, it seems. But I feel he should understand later that its his own parents did not bring him home.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Viren's decision maker was JW AND CC as a child, not dadasaheb. But since Siddharth was fatherless and Vandana was not that strong, it was DS who decided everything for Sid as a father figure. DS never had any ulterior motif.

Point worth pondering that why DS did not give the responsibility of the business on JW and gave on Bhuban? it could be Bhuban is the elder one or it could be Bhuban was more efficient. Why DS relied more on Keshav? JW is DS's own son, and Keshav is his friend's son. JW's basic nature might not be very positive from the beginning. Like CC tries to create unnecessary trouble in a calm atmosphere, JW's character is also similar. A person (JW) who can think of burning down an entire factory and after his brother being killed, does not suffer from conscience, might not be a good person by heart. So if DS believes Keshav or Bhuban more, there must be a reason behind that.

And regarding Viren, I feel though YD spoke harsh once, there were times, when she was very loving towards Viren. And also, DS feels Viren is still childish, DS does not have bad motif. And once DS gave responsibility to Viren, he faltered also. These things add up in daily basis.
One needs to maintain the trust and build up her trust. For example, Sid broke Nivedita's trust, its not possible for him to regain that easily.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 21 January 2011 at 2:13pm
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha74

Originally posted by Anamika1570

I think that Viren's hatred for Siddharth has something to do with his being send to Boarding School while he was so young. Bhuban's death and the circumstances after the death like the second grade treatment his Parents received from Dadaji was instrumental for sending Viren away so that he does not get affected by the family situation. Siddharth got everything Viren did not get as a child to the extent that even after Viren is back he gets a second grade treatment. Because of this Viren could have nurtured hatred and jealousy from a very small age onwards towards Siddharth which is now coming out. Viren wants to take everything that is dear to Siddharth... He already took away Nivedita and now he would degrade Siddharth in front of the Family too! That is his way of getting back to Siddharth for the pain and hurt he suffered as a child.... That's my guess! Viren's aim could be getting justice for his Parents. But while framing Siddharth, he is going to get Proof of his Parents role in Bhuvan's death and Keshav's innocence in the Incident. In short, he is going to dig his Parent's Grave himself.

I agree that Viren 'hatred' with Siddath stemmed from his childhood experiences; a child can in no way comprehend what is going on in a Family mainly because they do not have the understanding and also because they are not around the adult conversations.

Being sent away to boarding school at such a young age and BY YOURSELF must of traumatized Viren, added to that is his beloved older brother was allowed to stay at home, this without doubt began Viren anger towards Siddath, had they BOTH been sent away the outcome would've been very different.

No child can see their Parents in a bad light no matter how bright a torch you put upon them and even though subconsciously Viren KNOWS his Parents are not the upstanding citizens/Parents/son&daughter in-law  they portray themselves to be no child would readily admit it without rock hard evidence in front of them and I agree that it will be Viren who will find the proof against his Parents AFTER been told by Siaddath that it was their fault!

It is not always true that a Mother knows their child, ask many Mothers who children have done crimes and they are unable to fathom as to why they did so and nothing in their upbringing would make them believe they could such crimes. However in the case of Chanchal she does KNOW something of Viren past and knows that he did try to kill himself so for her to be worried is absolutely right.

Whether it is the worry of a Mother for child or that of a Woman who doesn't want to lose her position should the truth of her child come out is something we just have to wait and see.   

I think I wrote how much I hated  or felt jealous at my younger Brother and tried to make life miserable for him at every possible opportunity as a child and teenager. Actually my behavior had nothing to do with any mistake he did directly (in fact he was such a wonderful Guy who sort of 'hero-worshiped' his bratty sister and even covered up her mistakes) but I did it out of jealousy and hatred that what he is getting I am denied.

I do not agree with your statement that 'No child can see their Parents in a bad light'. Though I made peace with my Brother when I came for vacation after +2 (because his Goodness and love won me over), I still hated my Parents for the hurt, pain and loneliness I went through. I was 5th Rank Holder for +2 and Mom and Dad proudly told everyone they know that for Graduation I would definitely get First Rank. Since hurting my Parents and putting them down was my sole aim in life I punished myself by not studying well during the 3rd Year and ended up with just 60% marks(Even though you may not call my this deed a crime there are worse things I have done). So my assumption is that Viren's hatred for Siddharth started as a child even though Siddharth may have done nothing wrong. Even after Viren returned, Siddharth always got preferential treatment from the family. I am also assuming that Siddharth being Nivedita's first Love may also be something which makes him hate Siddharth even more.

Siddharth may not be the only one Viren is lashing at. It could be his Parents also. Though he behaves nicely with them most of the time he has left no opportunity to hurt them.He always talks back at them whenever he saw that they did something wrong or something he did not like.He always spoiled Chanchals plans and sided Nivedita even before marriage knowing well that his mother did not like her.The day he announced his relationship with Nivedita we all saw how he treated Chanchal and Jawahar (I am sure he would have derived satisfaction on seeing Chanchal crying Buckets). I don't think that he cares even one bit about his Parents though he told Chanchal he does. I have a feeling that he would have left the Soods with no regrets and feelings and never looked back if Nivedita would not have stopped him. In his dialogue to Chanchal after they returned from the Temple he even said that going away would not have made any difference to him as he was always away.The way he behaves with his Parents (especially Chanchal) points to the fact that he is a Rebel who does not care for them and do things what makes him happy no matter whoever is against it.

Not all Mother's understand their kids. Mine never did! Now when I am told that I am a good Mother/Parent/Friend and being appreciated for it, I feel proud that I learned from my Parent's mistakes and did what is right. I think Chanchal recognizes that Viren is up to something not because she knows him well but because she is a 'Schemer' herself and notices things what the others may ignore. Anyways, if Chanchal has to choose between her son and her position at Sood House I am sure that she would not choose her son.

Having said the above, I really feel bad for Siddharth who would suffer Viren's wrath for no fault of his. Somehow I do not see much of Viren's fault in Siddharth losing Nivedita. Siddharth did not deserve Nivedita and lost her only because of his own fault. Even if Viren would not have married Nivedita, she would not have gone back to him. Anyways, I am sure that Viren is the one who is going to expose his Parents and when he does he would make amends to all he hurt on his way.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 21 January 2011 at 8:38pm
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
@ anamika,

I feel all mothers understand their kids. But the next step, after understanding, is not performed by all mothers (where you say they dont munderstand). I feel, Majority of the mothers try to feel and be a part of the child's emotions, whether happy or sad. But some remain too busy with their own life, that they do not prioritise their duties as a mother.

In CC's case, I'ld say, though she has an evil mind for others, she is atleast sensing Viren is upto something and questioning Viren. She is concerned about Viren.

Go to top