Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Payal Nair and Kinshuk...

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Yesterday, their scene stole the show. Payal Nair and Kinshuk just excelled.
Chanchal for the first time,  showed a different colour. First, she sided with the servants saying that "their loyalty dates back to ancentry of the Sood family" and secondly, "her concern as a mother", the fear in her face that what her son is upto. For the first time, behind her evil mind, she showed her concern as a mother and questioned like a mother to her son "what he is upto". Its true, noone can know a child better than the mother. CC is the only one who can sense that Viren is upto something more.Her quetsion that if the resort is not safe, then why did he take his "more than life"-beloved wife there only?
 
And Viren also let his mom know, that no one,not even CC can come in the way of his plan. That his mother cannot stop him from reaching his goal. He only has the last say in his plan. No one can stop from executing his plan.
 
The scene showed a son's rigidness and a mother's concern. Both Payal Nair and Kinshuk made that scene excellent.Clap

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmovie_sbnehnehnejiakhilhasavera2007starz4metamushiLovelyPlanetcelestaeVirMan_ArShiAnamikaSJainPoojaa_Pnanetayipeesirjee

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 1082

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
yaar viren is not concernd to any one as seein this scene he is like a wounded snake...jho buri tarah se zagam ghaya...lekin bath abhi samche ko hei ki kya he vho zagam????kya hei nivi ka ahemiyath unki zindagi mein?????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

yaar viren is not concernd to any one as seein this scene he is like a wounded snake...jho buri tarah se zagam ghaya...lekin bath abhi samche ko hei ki kya he vho zagam????kya hei nivi ka ahemiyath unki zindagi mein?????????
 
Thats a big question! What significance does Nivi have? One thing is sure, he does not love NIVI and I am happy that he does not. Because if he had loved Nivi and then used her, then its not a healthy sign. When he met Nivi, he was himself witness to what all Nivi was going through. A broken heart who has not been supported by her love, a girl totally down with her injured father, a girl taking all abuses to run her family, if knowing all these and after loving her, he traumatised and used her, I think that is not a good sign.
 
Does he hate Nivi also, just like he does Sid? or Nivi is just a means to reach Sid, just a way?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 33

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Did he come to town with this master plan along or not? I am not sure for 100%, but CC is behind this mess from the beginning. After all CC is the one who instigating YA not to let Sid marry to Nivi when Sid told his mother that he is in love with Nivi. So what is the reason behind CC to hate Nivi so much? CC also lied to everyone about Dadji's wish?Angry What is the reason behind CC and JH not getting equal share? I wonder what kind of relationship Sid's father and Nivi's mother had? Did she really overdosed herself or something else happened to her? Lot of questions emerging about this anger/ hatred young man Viren!

 

What went wrong between this sweet Viren and handsome Sid? Anger is an emotional state of the soul. Hate on the other hand is a condition of the heart. Anger is more of the idea of lashing out, reacting, to someone or something that is causing you pain or loss. It is the state of mind that wants to use force to correct a situation. Hatred on the other hand wants to cause pain or loss to another. Hatred rests more on the idea of a planned response to a situation or a person. You can be angry with someone you love but that doesn't mean you hate them. Anger over a period of time, if left unresolved, can lead to hatred being formed in the heart. The anger will pass with time. Hatred does not pass with time... it takes counseling or therapy otherwise it can cause sorrow!! I think this is what happing to our sweet Viren!!Shocked Time will tell!!SmileSmile

 



Edited by kajole - 21 January 2011 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharnehnehnejiakhilhaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Did he come to town with this master plan along or not? I am not sure for 100%, but CC is behind this mess from the beginning. After all CC is the one who instigating YA not to let Sid marry to Nivi when Sid told his mother that he is in love with Nivi. So what is the reason behind CC to hate Nivi so much? CC also lied to everyone about Dadji's wish?Angry What is the reason behind CC and JH not getting equal share? I wonder what kind of relationship Sid's father and Nivi's mother had? Did she really overdosed herself or something else happened to her? Lot of questions emerging about this anger/ hatred young man Viren!

 

What went wrong between this sweet Viren and handsome Sid? Anger is an emotional state of the soul. Hate on the other hand is a condition of the heart. Anger is more of the idea of lashing out, reacting, to someone or something that is causing you pain or loss. It is the state of mind that wants to use force to correct a situation. Hatred on the other hand wants to cause pain or loss to another. Hatred rests more on the idea of a planned response to a situation or a person. You can be angry with someone you love but that doesn't mean you hate them. Anger over a period of time, if left unresolved, can lead to hatred being formed in the heart. The anger will pass with time. Hatred does not pass with time... it takes counseling or therapy otherwise it can cause sorrow!! I think this is what happing to over sweet Viren!!Shocked Time will tell!!SmileSmile

My guess is though YD cannot make out CC and JW's nature, but their characters are quite inevitable. Business or an administration is always passed to an able hand. Sometimes, it creates misunderstanding, but some people live with the hope, that since I am the son of the family, I'll get it by default, whether qualified or not. JW's character has some loopholes, he does not mean to be evenly balanced character and thats the reason, Dadasaheb might have depended more on Bhuban. Its not injustice, when DS is deciding about a business and the future of all his employees, he has to decide for the best successor. This is not injustice, but this is what it should be.
As a father, DS knows better who is morer capable in controlling the business. If someone is spurior, one needs to accept that, there is no harm in accepting that someone is better than me, if the person is indeed better. JW might not have killed Bhuban, it might have been an accident, but still one can get an idea about JW's character, that he never feels sorry that he is in some way responsible for his own brother's death. So, JW's basic character is like this. A person, how much he might have been deprived, will have some effect of his brother's death, but JW never had any conscience pricking also.
 
Vandana is not from a rich family, thats the reason YD is not very happy, right from their marriage time.
 
also, I feel, since Sid lost his father at a tender age, DS wanted to make up for the loss. DS's intention was that Sid never feels lost or absence of his father's love. He had no ulterior motif in that. Viren had his own parents to love him and also make decisions for him. But in Sid's case, DS was his father, whatever he decided for Sid, was final. But not for Viren, as his parents were Viren's decision makers.
 
Viren is no doubt a victim of misunderstanding, because a child who can keep a childhood incident alive for so many years and comes back with a full-proof plan, indeed needs therapy and counselling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kajolebinataadharakhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 291

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Viren knows about his parents nature!! he definitely knows they never wanted Sid to have Nivi......Sid ended up losing Nivi...To Viren....And CC believes that Viren loves her more than his Life!!! He has achieved this kind of belief from all his family ..by supporting her each and every time!! for him it was a facade....But for everyone else it was not......He has fooled everyone!!
 
But CC being CC has started having doubts about his love for Nivi......And that he is planning some thing where their evil deeds will also come out!!
 
She actually looked scared rather than curious...as if he is going to dig up some old grave!!
 
See if she believed totally that he is also like them and is set out to harm Sid which has always been the motive....She would have been thrilled to bits!!
 
Viren knows that..Though he has set out to hurt Sid...Both CC and Him have different purposes!!
CC is for property and Viren for emotional satisfaction!!
 
But i loved the way CC looks at him and he looks back straight into her soul!! its just electrifying!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kajoleakashcrazyOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Viren knows about his parents nature!! he definitely knows they never wanted Sid to have Nivi......Sid ended up losing Nivi...To Viren....And CC believes that Viren loves her more than his Life!!! He has achieved this kind of belief from all his family ..by supporting her each and every time!! for him it was a facade....But for everyone else it was not......He has fooled everyone!!
 
But CC being CC has started having doubts about his love for Nivi......And that he is planning some thing where their evil deeds will also come out!!
 
She actually looked scared rather than curious...as if he is going to dig up some old grave!!
 
See if she believed totally that he is also like them and is set out to harm Sid which has always been the motive....She would have been thrilled to bits!!
 
Viren knows that..Though he has set out to hurt Sid...Both CC and Him have different purposes!!
CC is for property and Viren for emotional satisfaction!!
 
But i loved the way CC looks at him and he looks back straight into her soul!! its just electrifying!!!!
 
completely agree. Actually Viren's attempt will dig up the old grave, and it might turn to be the graveyard for his parents without even his wish, that JW actually was instrumental in Bhuban's death.
 
ALL these will act as a therapy for Viren, who will see the real face of his parents and how because of his own parents, Sid lost his father. He will realise that more than him , Sid and Vandana suffered because of his own parents. Actually, Sid and Vandana lost the maximum in this cruel game, one lost his father and another one her husband. Viren's biggest realisation will be that Sid lost much more than him in his childhood, because of his own parents and that he needs to make up for that by being an able brother for Sid.
 
CC and JW will die a living death, when they see their own son digging up the past.


Edited by Omshanti1111 - 21 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 3981

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I think that Viren's hatred for Siddharth has something to do with his being send to Boarding School while he was so young. Bhuban's death and the circumstances after the death like the second grade treatment his Parents received from Dadaji was instrumental for sending Viren away so that he does not get affected by the family situation. Siddharth got everything Viren did not get as a child to the extent that even after Viren is back he gets a second grade treatment. Because of this Viren could have nurtured hatred and jealousy from a very small age onwards towards Siddharth which is now coming out. Viren wants to take everything that is dear to Siddharth... He already took away Nivedita and now he would degrade Siddharth in front of the Family too! That is his way of getting back to Siddharth for the pain and hurt he suffered as a child.... That's my guess! Viren's aim could be getting justice for his Parents. But while framing Siddharth, he is going to get Proof of his Parents role in Bhuvan's death and Keshav's innocence in the Incident. In short, he is going to dig his Parent's Grave himself.


Edited by Anamika1570 - 21 January 2011 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Namita_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll-Happy Birthday Kinshuk-Munni Special VM-llpg 17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: SanihaKaKinshuk   Replies: 179   Views: 13248

SanihaKaKinshuk 179 13248 26 April 2011 at 6:03am by Abirami24
Kinshuk to be paired with:Mod's note PG13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: smalhotra21   Replies: 139   Views: 19798

smalhotra21 139 19798 21 February 2011 at 5:39pm by pluviophile.
Parul Chauhan Opposite Kinshuk in CCBM

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: SanihaKaKinshuk   Replies: 80   Views: 15063

SanihaKaKinshuk 80 15063 04 October 2010 at 8:23am by SanihaKaKinshuk
ll:- Viren Makes His Entry on Bike-:ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: SanihaKaKinshuk   Replies: 169   Views: 10695

SanihaKaKinshuk 169 10695 30 September 2010 at 11:25am by moniluvskinshuk
~*~ Welcome KINSHUK MAHAJAN~*~

2 3 4 5 6

Author: pankhi   Replies: 47   Views: 6610

pankhi 47 6610 26 September 2010 at 5:06am by shaazi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index