India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Ki Jai ! (Part 2)

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Piys does it AGAIN ! (Sounds like 'Oops, I did it again', doesnt it?LOL)

The girl is the BAAP...er...sorry, MAA, of Himmat.

Amazing. Kya ladki hai yaar ! She knows, she knows, Abhay is a vampire. And she talks back to him like that ! Hats off.

Abhay who so wonderfully *cough cough* kidnapped her, and tried (note the emphasis on TRIED) to make kebab of her, was cut short himself !

Seriously, Piya maybe a 'damsel in distress' but she sure is a STRONG one.

I am lovin' it !

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10.dazzleme.cutemugmeawMegaAngelzsnatashu--AROMAL--angel3142MeekoRituparnaamadmaxine--sumana13--RitzieRB81AmeresTheBlackJaguarmusic_l0ver036-Lostindreams.Jane..

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Piys does it AGAIN ! (Sounds like 'Oops, I did it again', doesnt it?LOL)

The girl is the BAAP...er...sorry, MAA, of Himmat.

Amazing. Kya ladki hai yaar ! She knows, she knows, Abhay is a vampire. And she talks back to him like that ! Hats off.

Abhay who so wonderfully *cough cough* kidnapped her, and tried (note the emphasis on TRIED) to make kebab of her, was cut short himself !

Seriously, Piya maybe a 'damsel in distress' but she sure is a STRONG one.

I am lovin' it !

Yeah,totally...LOL
Also she throws it in his face the truth bout chandeena,despite knowing that Abhay has kidnapped her and is in a fit of fury,Shocked
Forces him to accept that he is in love with her LOL
ROFL
Moreover when Abhay leaves her alone as a feast for the "supposed vampires",
She misuses or "smartly uses" her telepathic connection with Abhay,and screams out loud in his head,troubling him even more,ROFL

Poor Guy,Cry

Piya mata ki Jai,Piya mata ki Jai!!!
LOL

Great post Leah! Big smile

P.S - I guess Abhay knew perfectly well  before(and hence was relaxed), that Piya would be safe in that Khandar LOL

LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10angel31420o.Leah.o0Meeko.Jane..Befikremusic_l0ver036TheBlackJaguar

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Isnt she AWESOME?

Abhay might be the vampire, but Piya mata is the REAL predator!

LOL I love her when she talks back to him like that!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajani-Jadhavcutemug.dazzleme.--AROMAL--angel3142Ritzie.Jane..

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
great post!

Piya ki Jai ! i love this heroine...her guts and her stubborn act without screamin abt it anywhereThumbs Up 

The way she said 'come back to me' just took the cake thoughOuch....only a great love like hers can help the broken into trillionzillion pieces Abhay to gather his pieces and start living again.

Abhay better have been sure she was out of danger down thereErmm.....and only wanted to scare her, however mr vampire has no idea that Piya is rather thinking abt his hapiness even down there than her safety....ahhhhh.....kya lovestory hai!
I guess we'll get the' i am a vampire' line by tomorrow?....cause i dont even wanna think that Abhay will just leave her there and escape Dehradun like this...hmmmm....hope thats not the creatives move.

PS.....i wish they would have a more suiting song for the 'dark vampire lovestory' than some way to bollywoodish 90's song,lool  i would rather have 'Dil ibadat' again

Edited by Melissa2 - 21 January 2011 at 9:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10angel3142

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
yep totally agree with u if she would have done this think with me i swear i would have kill Deadher or at least slap her but abhay lovez her so he wont do this !!!!!!!!!
she uncovered abhayz unhealed hurting wounds so badly !!!!!!!!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Beta!

Himmat Balaji ki heroines mein koot-koot ke bhari hoti hai. All K-women , no matter how annoying and psychotic have real guts in them.

I loved Piya talking back to Abhay and arguing with him but Abhay's " I don't love you and i will never love you" really disarmed and broke her. And Piya's " Please come back to me, Abhay."  was haunting.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--AROMAL--RituparnaaRitzieRB81

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Madam ko pata hai GentleVampire hai. Ladkiyon pe (oops, humans pe) haath nahi uthayega. 

Woh bhi Pia par, no way....

But you know what though the episode was heavy, I found their conversations very cute. They fought like teenage lovers, didn't they?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
Piya maiya is d baap of chipkoooness!!!!!!!ROFLROFL
Only one thing was missing today------.............DESPO PIYA WANTING TO BE KISSED BY ABHAYROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index