Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Kavi......great write-up....👏......kudos to you for writing so much on today's debacle of an episode....😆....I'm still not happy with the CVs opting for this revenge track......but as you said we have little say in the matter anyway....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It was asthetically shot CON but, for the DumbONE
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Anj don't tell me u witnessed the whole of AA CON torture🤣🤣

Shreya u r right MSK is wearing gree sherwani which had some maroon too in it and about my status that is dedicated to today's epic episode of course😆

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Kavs excellent analysis,👏⭐️  you did a bravery work by analyzing bad episode of Geet hui sabse parayi

@ Shreya Ullu Da Patta i think
mchopra thumbnail
love touches u once,
it weighs not a pound or ounce,
its when the world is on ur feet,
it when the bitterest lie seems sweet,
not everyone finds it easily,
but people find it heavenly,
it gives u raeson to live,
it gives u raeson to smile,
but all this is not with out one,
who is urs and urs thru rain and sun...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo .....Venting dear...Venting....Otherwise...I won't be able to sleep....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...As it is I'm gonna have nightmares about u know what...So, I've decided watch the first 5 minutes of today's episode in a loop till I have sweet memories embedded in my head and then I'm gonna sleep...🤣🤣🤣

And BTW...Thanks...🤗...I dunno If I made sense 🤣🤣🤣🤣...And right now I wish I wasn't a teetotaler...otherwise wud have joined u and Gouri for a drink...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there's not one single expression that Nikunj gets right.......if they can't fire her then at least they should hire some tutor to teach her some basics of acting....🤔
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
Thanks Jo...but sara ko kun smajhye..i need sanju for that..or even natzy..meri baat toh use samjh aane se rahi..
thnks polly..and ullu da patha..wah thst a clasy galli..hehe..
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't still watched the eppy ...and this a small rant (I'm breaking the Rant -free rule)

Why are the Cvs' showing that ladies are always getting the business end of the stick?
Why do sleaze bags like Dev get scot free , are they gonna show this freak getoff too?
Do they think coz the viewers are primarily girls they will forget that Dev is a sleaze ball and instead concentrate on his so-frequently photographed abs?
Are they trying to show Chotte shaher ki girls have sanskars and big city girls don't?
Are they now gonna show Ne pregant from her roll in the hay?

I don't get it, I understand NE is hard to take, the actress less said the better. But in terms of social message what are they saying?

All the girls I have met are freaking brilliant, they will not take this crap, they'll probably kick the dude so hard  in their family Je#$ls that they'd spit them out via the mouth.

And the fact that geet admin says they'll make GC unbutton a few buttons is seriously demeaning to the viewers.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I see symbolism - he's going to be kissing her feet for life🤣

Gotta go home & to bed... take care all

Kavita - good take. 

Love is about faith - how does Maan know that Geet won't run off tomorrow?  How does Geet know that Maan is not knotting with Adi😈🤣🤣  Juss becoz they did reel "shaadi"!  Those judging chew on it.

Shreya - its green & UDP is Ulle De Phatta!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago