Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 44)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
NE is Defo Dev's real sister.... Today she proved it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Sigmashali

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Opti:The biggest advantage is we will not hv to witness any Arjun-Annie romance now becuase once CON is over,u cannot show anything else between a coupleLOLLOL...I get a feeling CVs just want to finish off this track now...LOL

Do u even call them a couple? See the popular couples, even after CON, many people still want to see much of them, I don't agree of that after CON can't be showen anything else between a couple........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Jaya I m not liking u in this avataar..ROFLROFL.ROFL...I tihnk its better u open den tomorrow in defence of NES thenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok I like debates so on a more serious note,I somewhere disagree here....Annie is madly in love ..no doubt about it..but does it mean that u end up sleeping with your lover on your brother's wedding day in the name of gandharva vivaah or whateverStern Smile...Why can't she wait at least for her brother's wedding to get over...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshPSigmashaliswan20MishtyShona

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
did i mention I loved the Pinky-Adi scene, they are cutest things ever

I don't even care that much about NES because they gave me that scene, I hope there is another scene for them as the boys try to claim back the shoes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20geet.a

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

The CVs brought Darjii to make it goes well with the song (Dulhe Ka Sehra) when it's mentioned about babul and the girl cry, lolzzzzzzzzz........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shali

nehaahmad Senior Member
nehaahmad
nehaahmad

Okay so i tried catching up with the Den and have to give up on page 10, too much work.                            here is what i think.

i understand the dissapointment, but WE all knew this was going to happen about a week ago when NT went into coma and Errjun swore revenge. What else could he have actually done!!! He was shown as a wedding planner not a business tycoon who could give MSK a run for his money. As a wedding planner the option they had was to make him partner up with Brij and then those two could have been two awesome villians against maneet. equation of power balanced and the faceoff would have been awesome. but they took brij out early, took NT out early, so who are we left with.

Errrjun!...

But knowing it doesn't make it okay!!! TV is a very strong medium. Very strong - i grew up in Pakistan till i was 18  and now i am 30 so you can imagine that was a very very long time ago. And i never saw a kissing or romantic scene with my parents. it was just unheard off at that time. i was too embarrassed and would get up and leave or the chanel would be changed or we would turn off the TV altogether. yeah i was a full on prude, what can i say :)  4 years back when i went back i saw everybody (the entire family) sitting together and watching stuff that we would have been too embarrassed to watch with our families, or even with somebody else for that matter at that age. Now its taken for granted - it comes on every channel and everybody is so aware!!! i didn't even know what sex  was until i was in 10th grade and now a days these 9-11 year olds have boyfriends.

My issue is what they are showing on TV. the only way to gain in this world is to exploit women, be it innocent women like geet for money or exploitation in the name of revenge like NE. and then Dev the main culprit gets away and gets another girl and is repentent, however does he pay the price of what he has done? nope its still geet paying that price, be it carrying this baby, or facing the world, answering to brij or losing her family.

and who will pay the price for the revenge game that Errjun is playing. he will repent but who gets hurt and i hope to hell these people don't think that girls forgive that easily. if we put ourselves in these girl's shoes - will we ever take these morons back or forgive them?

i dunno how i feel about the NE and Errjun CON - i guess i will make my decision when i see how they punish Errjun for his deeds. That my friend will seal the deal for this show for me. He like Dev has taken this step in full hosh-o-havaas (complete awareness). i have no problem with this storyline as long as they don't show evil triumphing over the good, the wrongdoers getting away with just a sorry. i hope that what they show is that NE like Geet will walk out on Errjun who will be left watching her go.

CV, or media needs to realize that they have a huge impact on these younger minds and when they blurr the line between right and wrong they are doing them a disservice. i understand that you have to show wrong to show what right is, but because i am so jaded from the punishment dealt out to Dev, i don't have trust in this CV team to adequately punish the culprits.

Sorry for the ramblings, i usually stalk but thought i should share today.

Thanks

Edited by nehaahmad - 21 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipjyoti06swan20geet.ashali

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

pleej mera take bhi padho...my sweet cakesHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadjyoti06

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Guruji ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top