Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 39)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ykannan

@Opti: I think the revulsion is more over the storyline chosen by the creatives, than anything else. Everyone will agree with the sister being fickle and confused. The problem arises coz the show somewhere spoke about women empowerment and Arjun was portrayed as someone much more sensible!!

@Yash...Thanks...This is what I meant...

@Opti...I'm not defending NES's action...She is stupid and for me even Non-existent...but my problem is a woman being used as a tool for revenge.....I am not and will not sympathise with NES but my problem is the basic premise that is being used for revenge....and also the cliched route being adopted....I know she went into it knowing what she was doing but what was Arjun's modus operandi...Get her pregnant ...ruin her...what purpose does that serve??? This is what is bothering me more....And why can't there have been a uniquer way of going about the storyline...why adopt the same old recycled trash???

@Smita...I agree this can serve as an eye-opener for girls who are blindly led astray by smooth-talking men...but in this story how does Arjun's revenge work with this strategy???

If someone can explain that to me clearly then maybe I'll be able to accept what's being shown

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10MellowfellowGeekgodjyoti06swan20shonuu49erFanSigmashali

Mellowfellow IF-Dazzler
Mellowfellow
Mellowfellow

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Ek ke saath do...muft muft muft!!

Is tarah kangaal ho gayenge Khuranas!!LOL
LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesMarshPGeekgodjyoti06shonuuSigmashali

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

hello babuaji....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06shonuu

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Originally posted by shonuu

4, about NE romance... ok tell me if they have a track to be followed where arjun makes annei pregnant.. and  ditches...  so tell me how can they show her pregnant with showing anything between them??? how can he make her pregnant with doing ehem ehem?? would it be logical if they show annie getting pregnant after eating some mithai of her bro's wedding???? nahi na??? so just bear with them for some time.... Ouch

its a hi tech era, so I wont mind test tube oneROFLROFLROFLROFL At least it wud save me frm my eye painDead

Geekgodjyoti06shonuu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Agree with you Jaya.  He did think of taking an honourable revenge but NT's comatose state has led to the flight of his reason. He is hurting and wants to retaliate and hurt in the worst way possible as swiftly as possible. Annie just fell in to his lap, figuratively and now literally. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10jyoti06shonuu49erFanBheegiBasantiSigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hey MM, did you got eat some m&ms last night, I had  no dreams that i can recall of ROFLROFLROFL

Marsha Geet was totally freaking out and MSK wasn't reacting at all really, usually he would try to calm her down or go confront him so i think he is responsible

The real reason Daarji is there is to go get that padgi that Brij assaulted, someone must have called the padgi police headquarters ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Sigma - 21 January 2011 at 11:18am

MarshPjyoti06shonuu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Ok from this the future looks rather scary..will MSK blame Geet for Annie's condition ??Ermm...Geet was the one who forced MSK to bring Arjun as the wedding planner in this houseOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-winonaGeekgod49erFanMishtyShonashonuu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Guruji: Jasbaat n jism ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Geekgodjyoti06shonuu

Go to top