Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 38)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
So guys...can we take a collective deep breath and actually look at whether the CVs have really lost it?

Arjun's character came in with the intention of seeking revenge. He is clearly somebody who loves his sister more than anybody else in his life. Seeing her comatose in a hospital has made him go off the proverbial deep end. What is the easiest way for him to immediately impact MSK...Annie. So he is going all out to do that. Have the CVs lost the original story...maybe. All of us, including me, are a victim of our own expectations. These NE characters are here to stay. How about we try to understand why this story line may make sense given the overall story as it stands today instead of pulling our hair in frustration over a single scene?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10-RD-MellowfellowcacoethesMarshPminniemaujyoti06Sigmashaliswan20Meetu_Anu

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

@Caco & Vini.......your love story is so inspiring......May you both have a very happy married life......ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10cacoethesminniemaujyoti06Blueberry_07Sigma

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

i can expect,, dadi to make sweaters for geet and annie's babiesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and maan watching two sonograms with teary eyes... and thanking geet ...like" GITH, dekho humari shadi kitni shubh ha?? earlier there was only one khushi... but now we gonna get two instead.. its all because of your shubh kadam"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynaankita10MellowfellowwinonaGeekgodminniemauMarshPjyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuMishtyShona49erFanSigma

minniemau IF-Rockerz
minniemau
minniemau

Perm - Why do you think I am back?? ROFLROFL Pink Pagdi = Dhak Dhak ROFLROFL

Swan - Hug Kay karu majhyachya ne he atyachar baghvat nahi.. pan aaj tujha kalcha message pahun ale tari ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MellowfellowGeekgodjyoti06swan20shonuuSigma

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I would have preferred to have seen Geet's parents instead of Darji but wouldn't mind his presence if he admits in the presence of the entire crowd what a piece of shit he was and how he let false pride about family honour let him cloud his judgment and made him inhuman . I would like to see him fall at Geet's feet and ask her pardon.  That will be too much to expect from a proud arrogant MCP like him but if he were to do that, I guess I can let him do the kanyaadhaan. All said and done although Geet fears the man she still has a soft corner for him for she keep mentioning him in the same breath as her parents.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06Arwen.MishtyShona49erFanshalishonuu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Shonuu:Nice takeClap...Coming to that Maaneet scene...did u notice when Geet's mouth was wide open...how MSK was giving her that raw look suggesting the sexual tentionWink...wait yahaan baat nahin karoongi...will go to our khopcha for thisROFL....

In the MF forum I m not seeing much outburst from the members which is a shockConfusedLOL...people r either busy discussing Adi-Pinky chemistry or the starting Maaneet sceneLOLLOLLOL....

It seems AA hv become NE even for the viewers nowROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhacacoethesMarshPGeekgodArwen.Meetu_AnuMishtyShonashonuuSigmashali49erFan

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by Opti

I had to quote this. Kavi, I totally disagree with what you said here.  NE was neither molested, raped, oppressed, or harrassed. She went into this wide eyed and she is no minor. At eighteen she is old enough to assume responsibility for her actions. If she is to commit a crime she would be tried in a court of law. So lets not get over emotional about it.  Whether NE accepts Arjun later on or not is totally left to her. We have still not seen how she would react to what is awaiting her. So why are we jumping the guns here?

Did Arjun claim to be a logical villian? So why are we accusing him for not being logical? To him his sister has been used by the K family.  Maan let her fall from a height and is responsible for her to go into coma. He does not want him to be at peace now.  The guy thought of taking revenge in an honourable manner but has been pushed to the brink by his sister going in coma. So how can he think logically?  I am not justifying his actions. I'm only saying that why are we expecting Arjun to be as principled at Maan. He's after all NT's brother.

Coming to NE herself. What have we seen her do so far? She left her bhabhi alone at the parlour because she felt Arjun needed her more. All this when she already knew Brij was at large and has already attempted to kill Geet.  Can anyone be more selfish and irresponsible than that? On top of that she blatantly lies to Dadi. Does not even have the courage to accept her deeds. Meekly follows Arjun when he drags her away from her bro's wedding, without so much as a thought for that beloved bro of hers who has apparently done so much for her.  She already knows who Arjun is and how Maan hates him. Did she even respect Maan's sentiment or at least first attempt to win Maan over to her side before going ahead with Arjun? She did not. Yes, she is young. But I would see this as a message to all those young girls who think only about themselves and are insensitive to others. 

I completely agree with u dear... Fab write-up...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shali

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
do u guys have any info about my champa???? i miss her big time....Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06SigmaMeetu_Anu49erFan

Go to top