Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 37)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
ok my views about the episode are....

1,first maaneet scene was very dreamy i felt their real charm which was missing in past few episodes...Day Dreaming

2, again if maaneet could have changed their costumes, it would have been better for our eyes... i hope they change it  before post-marriage rituals..Ermm

3, about arjun-annie scenes... yes they are running parallel...y??? because they need it.. simple... and how can they show 20 mins of maaneet 6 days a week??? actors already look so tired... if our complaining could work then by now they would have removed annie like doodh mein se makkhi as they had  done with yash and family... but after so much of cribbing they are still running their track..then i think its useless to cry for it... just ignore their scenes and enjoy maaneet ones...
Clown

4, about NE romance... ok tell me if they have a track to be followed where arjun makes annei pregnant.. and  ditches...  so tell me how can they show her pregnant with showing anything between them??? how can he make her pregnant with doing ehem ehem?? would it be logical if they show annie getting pregnant after eating some mithai of her bro's wedding???? nahi na??? so just bear with them for some time.... Ouch

Edited by shonuu - 21 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10-RD-luvmaneetMarshPGeekgodmi7chimesjyoti0649erFanSigmaswan20Arwen.Meetu_Anu

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06MishtyShona

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spshastr

How can Geet be blamed for NES sleeping with him in a store room when she was saving herself from brij? NES knew he is NT sisster then how can geet be responsible?
ClapClapClapLOLLOLLOLLOL
cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Caco - U need to hit me across the face..am being way too serious again..ROFLROFL Thanks for making me laugh ROFLROFLROFL Married via bluetooth?? ROFLROFL But u didn't present me any!!..Also i want me DREAM wedding!! U know how DREAM weddings are right?? Wink..so dreamy..so damn dreamy...that i just wished it never come to an endDay Dreaming ROFLROFL No, i WAAAAAAAANT a wedding gown..n we are going to the tailors..afterall u need to take my measurement right??? *Takte rehte tujhko sanjh savere ....Nanion mein Haye.....Nanion mein Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* BlushingROFLROFLROFL

yes measurement and we also need a dance teacher to teach us dancing *tujhe milke laga hai yeee...tujhe dhoond raha tha main*

and i did present u a bluetooth  that day i wrote it but then u went off so maybe u missed it  but whatever this is the 21st century and if people can take pheras around candles why cant we get married via Bluetooth right?  

and tell me more about ur dream.....do u want me to come riding in a horse and take u far far awayyyyyyy in the clouds? mind u i am going to stretch the wedding for more than a WEEEK...dream = drag...remember that  and let me tell u....i believe u will look like a PARI and Fairies will ne ashamned seeing ur Pariness...amen Beauty.....now just come to my arms Hug so that i can look up and start counting the stars..........*MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynajyoti06swan20MishtyShonaBlueberry_0749erFanSigma

minniemau IF-Rockerz
minniemau
minniemau

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Nautanki Hug Tussi chup hi raho.. khud toh gayab hote ho and mujhe poochte ho??ROFLROFL

See... ummeed pe duniya kayam hai.. Pink Pagdi has come to the rescue.. he wants to tell MG hata sawan ki ghata.. let me and Dadi take phere first..  And baccha is safe... Khurana angaan mein khilenge teen teen phool... ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellowfellowcacoethesjyoti06Sigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Yash ROFLROFLROFL Daarji Daadi romance

that's the only reason he came back, he must have done someone investigation and realised Savitra was MSK's daadi and  he was there in a jiffy

wait til MSK realises what he has done ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellowfellowcacoethesminniemauswan2049erFan

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Opti: I am not lamenting about the lack of creativity only after reading what happened Today between NES n Arjun. I have been saying this ever since they showed Arjun making use of NES, that i rather they showed Arjun as a business rival. I actually did have hopes that the CVs would carry out a business rival deal instead..coz intially Arjun did look like a sensible character who worked differently to get revenge. Many here thought his character had potential but the CVs just loves to proves us wrong, as always. Plus Piyush did hinted that he'll make MSK bankrupt in one of his interviews. I know it wasn't confirmed or anything but for him to have passed that comment it just goes to show that the CVs intially had that idea in mind. God knows what happened along the way that they decided to change the track. Probably must have been inspired by the oh-so amazing "I'll take revenge from you by attacking your loved ones and loved ones ONLY" storyline that has and are being (evident from our very own show here) recycled over and over again. I don't even think recyclable materials are even recycled that many times in the real world LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynacacoethesMishtyShonaSigmaswan20

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmishtha01

@Bubba - Thank you for taking the burden of resolving naming issues off my shoulder. Sigh! I am feeling to relieved. Now, I can concentrate on being angry with the CVs. LOL

@ Sharmi - Why are you hell-bent upon getting some meaning out of my nickname Angry. I accepted it for the sake of avoiding confusion. Does not mean you can force the shyness on me, which I don't possess. LOL Otherwise would I have been stalking the den all this while? Tongue

Still catching up with the den.

Edit: Ah! Just saw Bubba's reply. Okay - I will go with what he said, coz I am indebted to him for taking the burden off my shoulder. LOL
arrey I was saving poor buby trapLOL u see buby trap is trapd with Sharmi & SharmishthaLOL so I was faking u as SharmiliROFLROFLROFL other then that how can I forget ur my namesake & u & sharam is sautenROFLROFL
EDIT: now u seems to be satisfied with buby trap's replyCryCry u dint hav faith on meROFLROFL

Edited by shadowstreet - 21 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSigmaMishtyShona

Go to top