Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 35)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Opti: I don't think everybody in here is defending NES. There are some who are against both of them. Yes it's not entirely Arjun's fault when NES herself got involved in this. She too has a say. She could have said no but she didn't. So yea at the end of the day, it's both of their faults. Infact am just against the whole revenge plot and the lack of creativity. I wanted something different.

Vini, lets admit it. Do you really think that the CVs are intelligent enough to give us a cerebral business battle between Arjun and Maan as part of the revenge plan. After their execution of the IP track, I've no hopes of their ever ebing able to do justice to that sort of plot.  So they can only tread the usual cliched track. Geet has long stopped being a sensible show. People watch it for the fab chem between the leads. Logic and intelligence has long since taken leave. So what is the point of lamentation now?   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10panchjun5jyoti06MishtyShonaSigmaTaiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

1)Maaneet starting scene...Geet trying to open their hand with her mouth and the deadly look that MSK gives her when she opens her mouth...Blushing...

Jyo GC's expressions made me blush furiouslyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.... Just then my sis came n she was like, hello madam, he is giving those looks to u... LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Meetu_AnuSigmaTaiyo

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Caco - U need to hit me across the face..am being way too serious again..ROFLROFL Thanks for making me laugh ROFLROFLROFL Married via bluetooth?? ROFLROFL But u didn't present me any!!..Also i want me DREAM wedding!! U know how DREAM weddings are right?? Wink..so dreamy..so damn dreamy...that i just wished it never come to an endDay Dreaming ROFLROFL No, i WAAAAAAAANT a wedding gown..n we are going to the tailors..afterall u need to take my measurement right??? *Takte rehte tujhko sanjh savere ....Nanion mein Haye.....Nanion mein Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* BlushingROFLROFLROFL

zarmyna-RD-cacoethesMarshPjyoti06Taiyo

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ykannan

@Opti: I think the revulsion is more over the storyline chosen by the creatives, than anything else. Everyone will agree with the sister being fickle and confused. The problem arises coz the show somewhere spoke about women empowerment and Arjun was portrayed as someone much more sensible!!

Yup Yash! What Happened to Empowering women? And what happened to Arjun's principles? Was it not him whom just last week said that he would not take advantage of an innocent girl? Ermm CVs lost their marbles and the characters/story are paying the price.

-RD-MellowfellowGeekgodpanchjun5jyoti06Taiyo

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Adi Pinky eye lock Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MellowfellowcacoethesGeekgodjyoti06MishtyShonashaliTaiyo

minniemau IF-Rockerz
minniemau
minniemau

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I am CONned into coming here..  but I dont want AA battery romance to steal the thunder from my Dadi and Pink Pagdi.. I have waited too long to be disappointed.. so give my Tarzan and his preggo Jane some love..

Edited by minniemau - 21 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Mellowfellowmi7chimescacoethesGeekgodjyoti06Blueberry_07swan20SigmaTaiyo

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Jyo Arjun was supposed to be a cool suave villian who would use his brains to ruin MSK's business and make him bankrupt. Here he has turned a baddie who will hit below the belt. Will use a innocent 18 year old's emotions to take revenge. This is something we al are not comfortable with.

minniemauGeekgodjyoti06swan20Sigmashali

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

hello Pallu, Res, Jyo, Daaku, Shali, Arwen, Opti, Swati, Swan, Bri, Zarmyna, Ankita, Medha, Shomu, Jaya, Yash, Pooja, Bri, Geets, Caco and if there is anyone else i have missed Hug

I really liked the episode (ofcourse i'm not including the NES/NEB con in this analysis)

Was not expecting Daarji back, MSK does not surprised, is he responsible? Thumbs Up 

But finally my wish to have some Pinky Adi scenes has happened, they are soo cute together, we need a sweet lighthearted lovely story to go along with MG one, they would be the perfect contrast, thank you CVs Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Mellowfellowhegdemedhaminniemaupanchjun5mi7chimescacoethesMarshPjyoti06swan20MishtyShonashonuuBlueberry_07shali

Go to top