Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 29)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Jyo....No justification can make anyone accept what we saw today...Can any woman in her right mind accept the fact that another woman's life is being ruined in the name of revenge....

And coming to the revenge part what cock-eyed way is this to get revenge from a man whom u think has wronged your sister...A sister for a sister ...is that the logic???? And after all this when he comes and says sorry the girl is supposed to forgive him and move on with him....What kind of message is being sent to all the women who have been oppressed, molested, raped and harassed by men???? That if a man cons you and takes advantage iof you for his own nefarious purposes and then realizing his mistake or fearing punishment comes and says that he is sorry...the woman is supposed to accept him with open arms???

I had to quote this. Kavi, I totally disagree with what you said here.  NE was neither molested, raped, oppressed, or harrassed. She went into this wide eyed and she is no minor. At eighteen she is old enough to assume responsibility for her actions. If she is to commit a crime she would be tried in a court of law. So lets not get over emotional about it.  Whether NE accepts Arjun later on or not is totally left to her. We have still not seen how she would react to what is awaiting her. So why are we jumping the guns here?

Did Arjun claim to be a logical villian? So why are we accusing him for not being logical? To him his sister has been used by the K family.  Maan let her fall from a height and is responsible for her to go into coma. He does not want him to be at peace now.  The guy thought of taking revenge in an honourable manner but has been pushed to the brink by his sister going in coma. So how can he think logically?  I am not justifying his actions. I'm only saying that why are we expecting Arjun to be as principled at Maan. He's after all NT's brother.

Coming to NE herself. What have we seen her do so far? She left her bhabhi alone at the parlour because she felt Arjun needed her more. All this when she already knew Brij was at large and has already attempted to kill Geet.  Can anyone be more selfish and irresponsible than that? On top of that she blatantly lies to Dadi. Does not even have the courage to accept her deeds. Meekly follows Arjun when he drags her away from her bro's wedding, without so much as a thought for that beloved bro of hers who has apparently done so much for her.  She already knows who Arjun is and how Maan hates him. Did she even respect Maan's sentiment or at least first attempt to win Maan over to her side before going ahead with Arjun? She did not. Yes, she is young. But I would see this as a message to all those young girls who think only about themselves and are insensitive to others. 

Edited by Opti - 21 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynaankita10manduchipMellowfellowspringsmi7chimesgennyMpanchjun5jyoti06md410swan20Arwen.49erFanspshastrMishtyShonaBlueberry_07SoapoperasrfunTheRowdiestTaiyo

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Arright devils...I need to take off, since I didn't offer Hello hugs...I will offer good bye hugz

An,Ashu,Anwesha,Arven,Anvi, Bri,Caco,Blue,Maansa,Marsh, Muskaan,Jyo,Praju,Swan,Smi, Meetu,Priti,Kavi,49ner,Geet, Pooja,Shali,Medha,Yash,Ress,Zee,Minnie,Shonu ....Hugz Hug 
These are have fun hugz and also offering my sympathies kinda hugzz too.
 I am kanjoos like Star one....I also do give one get one free things.

If there are any new devils about...hugz to you too.Hug

If I forgot to mention any devil....my bad, hugz to you tooHug

Lurking/stalking devils...I know you are just too sad tonight ...so hugz to you Hug

Bye all...and Thank you Fast Forward button.

Edited by Geekgod - 21 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10-RD-Mellowfellowhegdemedhami7chimescacoethesjyoti06Soapoperasrfunswan20Arwen.shaliTaiyo

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Geeti NES did the COn willingly so lets not say that one phera was marriage please and Geet was used.. for sure..Smile
But ya Maneet marriage was ruined.. Now nothing is left pheras ..and thats it.. i hope pheras are symbolic...Cry with dialogues

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesGeekgodjyoti06Arwen.49erFanTaiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
NED-NES ka NE CON 
GHSP CV's 

I know wat the CV's r planning to show with NES-NEB CON, but this was not the right time....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

I have to agree with u Jyoti, audience wanted a happy fairy tale wedding for Maneet, how long have we been waiting for this moment, what happened in this show today over shadowed the wedding of Maneet!  We all got CONned!

Bunch of losa creatives, really they are!   AngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesGeekgodjyoti06MishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunswan20Taiyo

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Arpita, I dont mean to offend Chinese but she reminds me of oneROFL Tsk tsk, poor chineseROFL they might put me in jail for saying thisROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodmi7chimesjyoti06SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Jyo: I was reading your Karma defence on AA...Maybe that's why i got hyped up there. I wasn't looking as your options as options, i really thought u meant them all as a whole.LOL but yea i get it now.LOL

Nakewwwl: Hug I knowwwwwwwwwwwww!! I feeeeeeeeel so so sad.. When we thought MG was stealing our limelight..now we have AA in the pict as well!! CryCryCry U think we still have enough phools for our own shaadi?? Cry ROFLROFLROFL

Pooja - I agree about the revamp. Infact they did try, the Yash Raj show...but as expected it wasn't well received by the audience LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-hegdemedhacacoethesMarshPGeekgodjyoti06SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Swati,Pallu,Goosy,Arpi....Hi and byeHug

Edited by Geekgod - 21 January 2011 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06palluluvsmaanTaiyo

Go to top