Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
How can Geet be blamed for NES sleeping with him in a store room when she was saving herself from brij? NES knew he is NT sisster then how can geet be responsible?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Arpita, I dont mean to offend Chinese but she reminds me of one🤣 Tsk tsk, poor chinese🤣 they might put me in jail for saying this🤣

did not you see ROFL emot???? no offense taken😃
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mawali Mali- i dont think we have anymore phlowers left 😳 that garland was kept by me in the store room by me for our saath phere...but that kamina Arjun took the advantage of our servant status and threatened to reveal our secret to Maan Sir 😭 i am sorry i couldn't do anything 😭 and now they have made the Apavitra so i dont think our new PAVITRA RISHTA can start there anymore  i think we have to get married via that BLUETOOTH i gifted u the other day........................🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Jyoti and Geetu on a Cry call😭😭😭😭😭😆😆😆

@Opti:AGREE

@Shonuu:The first scene was raww☺️...u once asked me what is word foreplay...today MSK says u can change clothes in front of me....thats word foreplay😳
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I find Arjune to be worse than Dev now.... Dev acted on a moment of LUST... But Arjune Cold Bloodedly planned this...

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Opti: I don't think everybody in here is defending NES. There are some who are against both of them. Yes it's not entirely Arjun's fault when NES herself got involved in this. She too has a say. She could have said no but she didn't. So yea at the end of the day, it's both of their faults. Infact am just against the whole revenge plot and the lack of creativity. I wanted something different.

ALL: Okay can we stop with this overgenerlisation?? Not everybody are thinking the same here. People are dissappointed with what happened between Arjun and NES for different reasons..don't take the Den as a whole. My request to all, coz this really affects me actually. 😆

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Bri, thanks dear!  Im really furious today, usually I dont unleash! A very good friend taught me to become very patient and I will be forever be greatful to him!

Take care and lots of love to ya!
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me often say characters are mere puppets and they will act according to their masters' imagination. I am not sure if it's the lack of story-tellers in the industry or suffering from stockholm syndrome viewers that we see all the shows butchered within months of their launch beyond recognition.

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Arpita, me too in fun mode😊 no offense🤗 aa gale lag jaa
chalo I am sleepy now. *yawns*🥱

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
everyone still not over the Nes Con.....
yaar get over it....
she wanted it... he gave it.... she will pay the price.....
yes, he will use her for revenge... but it will be her fault to not read the warning signs.... she should have trusted her brother judgement and remembered what Geet said to her.......
What is bugging me more is Nes showing her disrespect for her family....you dont go all horny on someone else wedding day....especially your Brother and bhabi......

be happy tom phera's then No Nes crap....