Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 18)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Someone posted this in GEET FB ROFL

Perhaps the cvs were trying to prove how pure Maans love is, and how cheap Annies love is

Seriously. How ghatiya are you trying to show the character-- it's her brothers wedding day and she's off losing her virginity (I assume) in a store-cupboard

Where is the khurana Shaan and shaukat?? Kya dadi ne yahi seekh di hai?? ...Is she that hormonal

Nahin CVs, yeh sahi nahin dikhaya.

But maan GEET were awesome as always

I'll be ff'ing the aa scenes. They were totally unnecessary. Completely. Does Arjun not have any other weapon in his arsenal??

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesmanduchipmaansaGeekgodmi7chimesjyoti06swan20Arwen.Meetu_AnuspshastrMishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Creatives just took the easy way out and they should go and jump in the Arabian Sea. So many things to explore but BT writers can never re-invent ... they are all factory products.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieschiphegdemedhaMellowfellowmi7chimescacoethesGeekgodjyoti06swan20Arwen.Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfun

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Originally posted by temorocks

I wonder why GEET FB tell people to stop bashing when they do things which only deserve bashing?........

Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieshegdemedhami7chimesmaansajyoti06swan20TaiyoSecretKhabri420

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansa

nikunj malik is a dhabba in the name of actors....Angry she ruins the simplest things....Thumbs Down but today i have to say that the CVs are the ones responsible for what crap we got... Thumbs Down if this wasnt in the script we wouldnt have had to watch the vulgar display of lust....Dead and NM wouldnt have had to tax her tiny bird brain to NOT-act... again!

Well said, gazillion times....the character would get a bit of sympathy if this woman could portray any emotion, but no.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieswinonacacoethesmaansajyoti06swan20Arwen.SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

kinnika Senior Member
kinnika
kinnika

i came in here after ages to check if everybody's as horrified by what i saw today as i am. now that's confirmed.. will go bury my head in a good book and try to forget abt it.

they even had to show us a super cute pinky-adi scene to drive the msg home. 'this is what cud have been, but no u shall have non-actors playing non existent characters follow an unjustified and ridiculous plot line instead'.. sigh!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieschiphegdemedhacacoethesmaansaGeekgodjyoti06swan20Arwen.SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Originally posted by 49erFan

I guess Geet creatives didn't have enough balls to show a man to man fight!!! MSK vs Arjun, instead they used woman again! 

As a woman, Im disgusted today!
standing oviationStarThumbs Up

Geet was a college going small town girl who submitted herself to his husband. She dint know he is fake. but Anie is a metro grl she knows abt S** so why she submitted? only bco of lust. but she shud hav done it boldly in some hotel room not in store room.Angry

I hate the Anie character more now though she dosnt exist for me but feeling a full existing hatred for herROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieschipwinonahegdemedhaGeekgodjyoti06swan20Arwen.SoapoperasrfunMishtyShonaTaiyo

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Bri ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieshegdemedhaGeekgodjyoti06Taiyo

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieskinnikahegdemedhamaansacacoethesGeekgodjyoti06SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Go to top