Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 149)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hey Nabz...I have listed the same points in today's den...on page 51....let me copy it here too...

1) Geet got married to Dev on her family's insistence.
     NES is going into it on her own

2) Geet was told by everyone that Dev was a nice guy and he would keep her happy
NES was told about Arjun's connection with NT and also has seen his love for his sister.

3) Geet got married in front of all her family members with all the Hindu rites
NES was stupid enough to believe that whatever Arjun did was marriage

4) Geet consummated her marriage because she thot she was doing it with her husband
NES consummated it( I think Confused) because of the 3rd point and also because she is overwrought with hormones (couldn't think of anything else)

5) Geet comes from a village background and didn't know better
NES is city-bred and well-educated...so shud have known better

Knowing all this and also the fact that Maan warned her about Arjun and his sister NT, she was stupid enough to believe the man and do his bidding...BAH!!!

There maybe many more points but I thought these were the salient ones....but all said and done...my problem still remains....why the same old same old???

Using a woman to exact revenge....Story-wise also its been used by every other serial...I'm talking abt the cliche here...Want to bring a brother to his knees...Use the sister....why???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirDillikudi-pixie-jyoti06shali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Oyel Pallu don't laugh...I m just being too blunt these daysLOL

I found it funny though thanks to Nikunj's superlative performanceLOL,..it seemed she just took the glycerine bottle and immersed her eyes into itLOL..there was no expressions..nothing on her faceLOL...no wonder viewers r left confused whether they did the CON or notLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-palluluvsmaanshali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Jyo: We still do not know why Arjun did it..I mean what was the motive. Getting pregnant is not that easy either

ROFL for the bold part

Edited by panchjun5 - 22 January 2011 at 3:24am

mi7chimes-pixie-jyoti06shalipalluluvsmaan

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Shrads in daily soap only one night CON makes the female lead preggyLOLLOL..so from that angle,I see Annie getting preggy soon or else what was the motive of showing this whole Annie-Arjun parineeta nonsense on Maaneet's wedding nightStern Smile

I know I am talking logic here...but if I remember correctly even Lolita did not get preggies after the Parineeta CON. Why would they want to show the same track again? He gets MSK's sister pregnant and deserts her- Thats Arjun's revenge? 

a) This is Delhi and not HP- No one is going to kill NES as much as we may want that to happen
b) Her family is rich, well connected- such scandals can remain hidden, NES may choose to abort the baby once she learns of Arjun's duplicity or she may go away somewhere and have the child. I still dont see how that will further Arjun's revenge motive
c) MSK will kill him once he finds out what he has done to Anwesha. So, my pea sized brain cannot figure out which way this story is headed if Anwesha is indeed pregnant after the footsie that they had yesterday

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06palluluvsmaanshali

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Oyel Pallu don't laugh...I m just being too blunt these daysLOL

I found it funny though thanks to Nikunj's superlative performanceLOL,..it seemed she just took the glycerine bottle and immersed her eyes into itLOL..there was no expressions..nothing on her faceLOL...no wonder viewers r left confused whether they did the CON or notLOLLOL

Jyoti, I am laughing becoz I am amused the way u r trying to convince ur cubes that AA CON did take placeLOLROFL plus my heart goes out for u that u have to relive that horrible memory again and againDead

Oyeeeeeee Devils, dont do this to our beloved JyotiEmbarrassed Jyoti, can u talk about ilooming Maneet CONEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Kavita:I agree they used a cliche route here for the revenge track..but tell me what other routes they had ?
Viewers rejected the Jail track saying MSK:the hero can't do Chakki pissing when other sinners r roaming scotfree..right ?LOL

Viewers rejected the Bankruptcy track..right ?(If they had shown business rivalry track then this bankruptcy track would hv come which viewers already rejected)

Viewers rejected even the Arjun-Geet-MSK triangle track calling it Ekta styleOuch

So what was the option left then ?...So we hv the sister track which also viewers r rejecting but still I hv seen some viewers debating over it and saying it has potential..so well .....

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 January 2011 at 3:25am

taqdir-pixie-panchjun5palluluvsmaanshali

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Jyo.. well i am not sure coz i didnt watch.. but yea saw t tear drop.. while i chked if Maneet was bk on TV!Stern Smile

ok NM as preggy NE... who wants a cartoon??
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdir-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Viewers rejected the Bankruptcy track..right ?(If they had shown business rivalry track then this bankruptcy track would hv come which viewers already rejected)

Viewers rejected even the Arjun-Geet-MSK triangle track calling it Ekta styleOuch

When was the first shown? He became a wedding planner- how would a wedding planner bankrupt a business tycoon?

Second- where, when, how- He met Anwesha right away..he did not even meet Geet until he had already sang tere mast mast do nain with Anwesha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5shali

Go to top