Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 138)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Sharmita and Sawn agree with you. Sharmi, well put.  I agree with what you said ther but I also think that if Daarji is willing to admit to all the atrocities he committed on Geet in public and accept he is a ruthless MCP who deserves to be in hell, I can live with it.  The man always put his self respect, ego and 'family honour' above all else.  So his public admission of guilt will be a huge come down for him.

Moreover, although Geet feared Daarji, she seems to have a soft corner for him as she always mentions him in the same breath as her parents. So I think it would be a big deal for her to have him give her away.

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
@Opti

Your writing about MSK's past was FABClap..

but now the creatives are very far from showing MSK married to Sam......at Max he might be engaged to her...............

but your part of the story is quit interesting
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Anu, when I wrote that part, we did not have much information. I tried to make it as consistent with the facts then. My Maan also confessed it quite early on in his relationship. So his character was not compromised.  As you pointed out, the story here is different and they have come a long way and still no sign of Maan's confession. So Sam cannot be an ex-wife if Maan's character is not ruined but would not trust CVs with anything. For me even if she was an ex-girl friend or a fiance, he still should have mentioned about her to Geet. On that count he has already fallen in my eyes.    
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@Opti

But now when he thinks that Sameera is non existent than why will he even mention about her to Geet...

He HATES it even when dadi takes Sameera's name...............so for him she is the least important thing in his life...

Also ..i see this going the Aitrazz way..but without CON of-course..........where MSK had crush and feeling for her..but she never wanted to take their relationship to marriage.........she wanted is Live in without marriage.......and also she would have been one of thous modern woman's who are too focused in their goals....so she would have refused to Marry MSK at that point of time...which drew them apart  
Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Big smileHello LadiesEmbarrassed
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Anu, I dont want to break my head on Sam. Lets see what is in sotre for us, if and when they bring her in.  I only felt that whenever Geet was beating herself about her tarnished past, Maan should have at least said that he is not that pure after all. That's my own feeling. I personally think his not talking about his family too is not a good sign.  Geet not questioning about his parents too is strange. 
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@Opti

That part i agree..........Neither Geet asked MSK nor Dadi about her MIL and FIL..............
this is quit strange thoughErmm ............. i think all this will come up as AFTER MARRIAGE track
winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Hi all Hug

@Opti I just wish they get over with this never ending wedding and make way for a fresh new track. Be it sameera or Arjun revenge or Dev/NT court case. It was a good move on part of the CVs to get Daarji back. As it puts closure on Geet's family story. She forgives them (not Brij maybe) and moves on in her life as Geet Maan Khurana. 
Only thing I did not like was Arjun's revenge is again most gheesa-peeta style. I would have loved if they had shown him as a shrewd  business rival who methodically wipes out Maan's business or reputation.

Go to top