Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) (Page 137)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@Opti, Swan, Soap

HelloHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
hey Meetu Hug

Meetu_Anu

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@ Opti - waiting to read. Do you have sameera in ur story? I dont remember having read anything about her character.
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Alrighty guys. I plan on reading a good book tonight before I sleep. So, me signing off for tonight. catch u all in the morning. And hopefully maneet ke phere kal honge LOL
swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmishtha01

Daarji's Redemption

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Daarji is worse than Brij. Brij was young and hot blooded. He is misguided by elders like Daarji himself. Daar ji was the experienced, mature patriarch of the family. And he was the one who condoned the acts like honour killing. He was the one who used to give those atrocious punishments to Geet. Canning and putting burning coal on her hands. He was the one who wasn't even going to let her father have her body for shraaddh, when they thought she was dead.

Morally Daarji is a bigger villain than Brij.  Legally he should have been a co-accused in Geet's case against Brij.

And what do we get here? A "I-am-sorry-puttar" and redemption! And Maan touching his feet. (I know all this hasn't come yet, but thanks to SBB we already know, right?)

I want to use some choicest gaalis here. But... Cry I can't accept Daarji's redemption. He should stay the hypocrite that he was.

If you really had to provide the emotional support to Geet, you should have gotten her parents. If the actors were not available, you should have changed the actors. They were spineless and could not protect her, but at least they were not criminal towards her like Daarji.

I CAN'T ACCEPT DAAR JI'S REDEMPTION.

There is a way to redeem this too. Show Daarji as the hypocrite that he really is. Show that he blesses the wedding only because he thinks Geet getting married restores his khaandaani izzat. Let him find out what Maneet did to Brij and turn negative.

Please, pretty please!

I feel that this serial has decided to follow the track of turning bigger villains into saints and depicting the lesser ones as the real villains.

Between Daarji and Brij, Daarji was the bigger villain.
Between Dev and Nayantara, Dev was the bigger villain.

And we get Dev's and Daarji's redemption with "I am sorry". Blah!

This Daarji track is disappointing in other ways too. It takes the cliched route of Indian telly-world. The family members will do all kinds of atrocities against the protagonist and yet keep coming back in the fold with a "we-are-a-family-afterall" ka emotional blackmail. Doing such things takes the zing out of a story like GHSP, which had taken bold approach to things in past.

Disappointed in the word! Angry

just read this.......i completely agree with you Sharmishta. Also him doing Geet's kanyadan is so unjust. He has lost that right when he conspired to kill her......repenting now does not automatically absolve him of all that he has done to Geet....Ouch
-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

somebody tell me

geet should hav sat left of maan na..in the mandap

or  is it different in punjabi wedding Ermm

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@Soap

Hug..bye
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Yes, Priti. I had a Sameera in my story who was Maan's ex-wife. My Maan confessed evey thing about her to Geet and why the marriage did not not work out.  Check my first thread.  I had also given a back story about his unhappy childhood and the reason for it.   I spun my yarn based on whatever little we were told about his past.

Here is the link to my first thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1459604

Edited by Opti - 21 January 2011 at 9:44pm

Meetu_Anu

Go to top