#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) - Page 116

Posted: 13 years ago
pallo....!!😡 who did u cal a cube?? n tat too Jyos!! terii touuu.. 😡 i didnt watch to interpret t pain /pleasure/whtever🤢🤣🤣🤣
@Kavi: Well unless he was tracking her cycle- She cant be getting pregnant so soon😆Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
jyo, but you see, arjun does loves anne, he said that himself that he will use his love for revenge and anne loves him too. Arjun said in the ICU that he is feeling bad to have sent ne away from the hospital and he feels miserable for that. BTW, coma people can hear things and i guess when NT will be back to normal she will recall what arjun said! So here i think the cvs are trying to show that arjun, who started the marriage thing as a revengle plot will actually fall in the plot himself and really want to be married to ne.

and to me dev is still the greatest devil and criminal. Anne is a city girl and is capable of dealing with men. But geet was a small town girl where pati meants the world to her. Ne was not totally betrayed, she loves arjun and arjun loves her. Right before arjun saw nt's fall he actually accepted ne's ring but circumstances lead the story otherway.  
@Pallu:I m allergic to "CON" now after yesterday's epic scene😆😆😆..I don't need any Maaneet CON for now😆..foreplays r better🤣

@Shrads:Parineeta was a book of few pages and the film was just 3 hours....there the whole purpose of that CON was different ..here the purpose itself is to screw up Annie's life...so if she doesn't become preggy,the revenge mission will not get fulfilled..and even if u belong to a sophisticated family,but such type of scandals can sometimes leave your family reputation nowhere...even I m hoping they don't make her preggy and go the same cliche route but again I m trying think,what other purpose can the last night CON serve in the future story🤔
@Shradh...Exactly....That's the point I've been raising since the episode yesterday...Some people thot I was defending NES, some poeple thot I was comparing Dev and Arjun, some people thot I was comparing NES and Geet🤢....But my point is...what kind of revenge is this????

And then my grain-sized brain thot that Maybe he wants NT to be re-instated into the Khurana fold and acceptance of NES will be based on that condition...cliche anyone???
Ok move to the new Den...can't believe we reached 150 pages debating over the CON of AA😕😆

@Taqdir:Paste it in new den..we can carry the debate there
Originally posted by mi7chimes

pallo....!!😡 who did u cal a cube?? n tat too Jyos!! terii touuu.. 😡 i didnt watch to interpret t pain /pleasure/whtever🤢🤣🤣🤣

angry emoticons from your side does not affect me anymore. 🤣 Well, were u one who was not convinced?😲 I dint check the member who asked question on AA COn😆

Jyoti, ok first step of CON is foreplay only😉😆😳 direct mein mazza nahi aayega🤣