#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) - Page 115

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -pixie-

Jyo: We still do not know why Arjun did it..I mean what was the motive. Getting pregnant is not that easy either
Shrads in daily soap only one night CON makes the female lead preggy😆😆..so from that angle,I see Annie getting preggy soon or else what was the motive of showing this whole Annie-Arjun parineeta nonsense on Maaneet's wedding night😳
jyo, i got your point about putting the con in the middle of something auspicious and i agree too on that. After reading your take on the first page i was like, they are forgetting mahiiiiiiiiiii and planning to stick on sajna ve sajna ve..................😆😆😆
Hey Nabz...I have listed the same points in today's den...on page 51....let me copy it here too...

1) Geet got married to Dev on her family's insistence.
     NES is going into it on her own

2) Geet was told by everyone that Dev was a nice guy and he would keep her happy
NES was told about Arjun's connection with NT and also has seen his love for his sister.

3) Geet got married in front of all her family members with all the Hindu rites
NES was stupid enough to believe that whatever Arjun did was marriage

4) Geet consummated her marriage because she thot she was doing it with her husband
NES consummated it( I think ðŸ˜•) because of the 3rd point and also because she is overwrought with hormones (couldn't think of anything else)

5) Geet comes from a village background and didn't know better
NES is city-bred and well-educated...so shud have known better

Knowing all this and also the fact that Maan warned her about Arjun and his sister NT, she was stupid enough to believe the man and do his bidding...BAH!!!

There maybe many more points but I thought these were the salient ones....but all said and done...my problem still remains....why the same old same old???

Using a woman to exact revenge....Story-wise also its been used by every other serial...I'm talking abt the cliche here...Want to bring a brother to his knees...Use the sister....why???

Oyel Pallu don't laugh...I m just being too blunt these days😆

I found it funny though thanks to Nikunj's superlative performance😆,..it seemed she just took the glycerine bottle and immersed her eyes into it😆..there was no expressions..nothing on her face😆...no wonder viewers r left confused whether they did the CON or not😆😆
Originally posted by -pixie-

Jyo: We still do not know why Arjun did it..I mean what was the motive. Getting pregnant is not that easy either

🤣 for the bold part
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Shrads in daily soap only one night CON makes the female lead preggy😆😆..so from that angle,I see Annie getting preggy soon or else what was the motive of showing this whole Annie-Arjun parineeta nonsense on Maaneet's wedding night😳

I know I am talking logic here...but if I remember correctly even Lolita did not get preggies after the Parineeta CON. Why would they want to show the same track again? He gets MSK's sister pregnant and deserts her- Thats Arjun's revenge? 

a) This is Delhi and not HP- No one is going to kill NES as much as we may want that to happen
b) Her family is rich, well connected- such scandals can remain hidden, NES may choose to abort the baby once she learns of Arjun's duplicity or she may go away somewhere and have the child. I still dont see how that will further Arjun's revenge motive
c) MSK will kill him once he finds out what he has done to Anwesha. So, my pea sized brain cannot figure out which way this story is headed if Anwesha is indeed pregnant after the footsie that they had yesterday

Oyel Pallu don't laugh...I m just being too blunt these days😆

I found it funny though thanks to Nikunj's superlative performance😆,..it seemed she just took the glycerine bottle and immersed her eyes into it😆..there was no expressions..nothing on her face😆...no wonder viewers r left confused whether they did the CON or not😆😆

Jyoti, I am laughing becoz I am amused the way u r trying to convince ur cubes that AA CON did take place😆🤣 plus my heart goes out for u that u have to relive that horrible memory again and again🤢

Oyeeeeeee Devils, dont do this to our beloved Jyoti😳 Jyoti, can u talk about ilooming Maneet CON😳

@Kavita:I agree they used a cliche route here for the revenge track..but tell me what other routes they had ?
Viewers rejected the Jail track saying MSK:the hero can't do Chakki pissing when other sinners r roaming scotfree..right ?😆

Viewers rejected the Bankruptcy track..right ?(If they had shown business rivalry track then this bankruptcy track would hv come which viewers already rejected)

Viewers rejected even the Arjun-Geet-MSK triangle track calling it Ekta style

So what was the option left then ?...So we hv the sister track which also viewers r rejecting but still I hv seen some viewers debating over it and saying it has potential..so well .....
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Jyo.. well i am not sure coz i didnt watch.. but yea saw t tear drop.. while i chked if Maneet was bk on TV!😳

ok NM as preggy NE... who wants a cartoon??
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viewers rejected the Bankruptcy track..right ?(If they had shown business rivalry track then this bankruptcy track would hv come which viewers already rejected)

Viewers rejected even the Arjun-Geet-MSK triangle track calling it Ekta style

When was the first shown? He became a wedding planner- how would a wedding planner bankrupt a business tycoon?

Second- where, when, how- He met Anwesha right away..he did not even meet Geet until he had already sang tere mast mast do nain with Anwesha