Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) - Page 109

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Win, Sharmi
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yar..that Tellychakkar artical of DD..it seams to be latest...........what do u think.

DD is saying that GC and her don't talk much apart from work😳 ??? now what was that?

Hola to all online Devils πŸ€—πŸ€—

n @Telly article...well read between th lines dear...... 'GC and her don't talk much apart from work'

Maybe they dont TALK ..so maybe they do things other than TALKING πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Tanu .. Et tu Brutus 😲 I didnt know u r into Dots 😳

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arwen...

@Tanu .. Et tu Brutus 😲 I didnt know u r into Dots 😳

πŸ˜† Arre...Jyo-mbeldore ka kuch to aacha asar hona chahiye na πŸ˜†
Lolz Kidding..i just read the article..n its really worthy of a CC/ FB dissection πŸ˜† but then wit Mod ji around..me need to keep my lips zipped πŸ˜†

Btw..hows ya Arwen.. been long chatting wit ya πŸ€— Wheres the coffee table..me miss ishtalking it 😭
Arwen11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

πŸ˜† Arre...Jyo-mbeldore ka kuch to aacha asar hona chahiye na πŸ˜†
Lolz Kidding..i just read the article..n its really worthy of a CC/ FB dissection πŸ˜† but then wit Mod ji around..me need to keep my lips zipped πŸ˜†

Btw..hows ya Arwen.. been long chatting wit ya πŸ€— Wheres the coffee table..me miss ishtalking it 😭

Zip in the Den and Geet forum πŸ˜† waise i really feel sorry for her and him now πŸ˜† kuch kaho tou problem na kaho tou bhi problem 🀣🀣🀣

CT .... yaar coffee drinkers are busy .... Dew had a daughter last month and hardly finds time to come here.

Nups Hema Usha etc are all disenchanted with the show I think if they watch they may still watch it for Maan but i dont think they even watch GEET now .. Skep has no reason to come here when the rest of us arent πŸ˜† i mean she never watched the show πŸ˜›
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu, why are you after that poor girl. She is too simple and straightforward to give loaded statements.  
Arwen11 thumbnail
Opti tanu was just joking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

howdy?
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Opti

Tanu, why are you after that poor girl. She is too simple and straightforward to give loaded statements.  

Opti... me was teasing yaar..πŸ€—...n ahem ahem for the 'SIMPLE' tag πŸ˜†.. n i ensure not to make statements in the MF.... dun want Mod ji to whack me πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arwen...

Zip in the Den and Geet forum πŸ˜† waise i really feel sorry for her and him now πŸ˜† kuch kaho tou problem na kaho tou bhi problem 🀣🀣🀣

CT .... yaar coffee drinkers are busy .... Dew had a daughter last month and hardly finds time to come here.

Nups Hema Usha etc are all disenchanted with the show I think if they watch they may still watch it for Maan but i dont think they even watch GEET now .. Skep has no reason to come here when the rest of us arent πŸ˜† i mean she never watched the show πŸ˜›

Wow.. Dewey has a baby Dewey Tongue thats so cute... please pass on my best wishes to her n her princess 😳

Usha has been quiet for soooo soooo long...just like Bugsy .....me miss those two 😭 n Nups ka kya kehna... her freshly baked posts were so deilicious..!! I can understand the disenchantment... i can write an essay on it.... πŸ˜†  Miss Skepys poems too
Opti thumbnail
I meant simple in the sense of not being two faced (at least that's how I see her). She is definitely not Geet in real life. Love her bubbly fun loving nature.

Anu, she did say 'apart from work' didn't she? SBS/SBB segments are also work.  Most of the time they are all scripted. This is the oldest marketing strategy - link the leads (through innuendos) so as to hook the viewers.  The actors are also mostly aware of how this works and let themselves be used this way.  At the end of the show, the actors go their way and the viewers who thought something was cooking are left wondering what was all that about.  In the entertainment industry you do get smoke without fire.  

Opti thumbnail
Hi Arwen. Feel very sleepy so taking a break.