Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) - Page 104

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Opti - If I remember right he said Sameera ke baad sab ko door karna aasaan ho gaya tha (Or something to that extent). That does not mean anything. It can still be interpreted anyway. Not necessarily a b/f g/f relationship or physical intimacy, right? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Vrush

See the thing is the wedding is still holding the TRPs up for a little bit, what next though. The actress is really clueless...I have described her in more unflattering terms before, I'm trying to cut down on the rants these days so can't say that stuff again.

Actually if the actor can portray the emotion well, you tend to connect to the character, which in this case isn't happening.

@Swan...it might not go down baazigar way, thats a pity though

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Priti

ok me off again now..

catch you guys later or tomorrow..

🤗
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Buba
do not be high at feni. NE is here to stay. She is not going any where.
yeah but I would love to see her actress getting replaced, that seems highly unlikely too, as GEET admin defending current actress playing NE

@ swan
nope we are not that lucky to have bazzigar track, in fact I would love to see MSK kicking her out like dev.
If CV take road of Arjun blackmailing MSK over NE then also I think CV will show MSK is not going to fall for it, in that case he will make sure arjun marries NE

@ vrush
I am arpita

@ Opti
Yes I do remember too that MSK said he did not let anyone come close to him after sameera gone
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Yah Bubba

that is what the piece on Story/Screenplay theme was all about..

i feel things can be salvaged and with a good director..presumably if Nissar directs Nikunj..then emotions would be brought out...

the story should be the crux...is it not?

ok final byes for now..will join later if i can...

some chores to be finished for now
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Hey arpita

me Vrushali.Vrush...

hey Opti...how you doing?

just came back to say hi to you!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arright lage raho...hamari purkhon ki ijjat tumhare haath mein hai...use kahin kho na dena...😆

Be back in a little bit....adios for now.🤗
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@Opti - If I remember right he said Sameera ke baad sab ko door karna aasaan ho gaya tha (Or something to that extent). That does not mean anything. It can still be interpreted anyway. Not necessarily a b/f g/f relationship or physical intimacy, right? 😆

Priti, he asks himself why he cannot keep Geet away from himself and then says that after Sam, it was easy for him to keep girls away from him after Sam. So the comparison here between the two situations clearly implies that Sam was not just a business partner.

Here is the link to that scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVQ_dXXVA-Y&feature=related

Watch from 0.34
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Vru, I'm not doing too good health wise of late. Btw did you read my interpretation to Tagore's poem which I had mailed you the link to?
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bye Vrush, Geeks

@Arps.....i don't want them to show Arjun getting forgiven for what he's done. We already have Dev roaming around scot free despite his crimes. Arjun may have not committed a crime but he has taken this step with revenge in mind. His repentance later on should not mean Annie forgives him....🤔