somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hello sherya................πŸ€—
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shali  πŸ€—me too think they done it. 🀒

@ Rash hello πŸ€—First i was Confused too but when Maanisha caller her lair being gayeb i assume they did it 🀣Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Did Arjun kiss Annie's feet

It was all dark ...so not clear whether he kissed it or not but he attempted it for sure🀣
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

🀣 Did Arjun kiss Annie's feet

Did not watch the whole scene so can't tell skipped 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Kiss ki bi kya faraq phanda he 🀣🀣
somakazmi thumbnail
hello polly .......
@ polly me also love adi pinky part.........
i never understood the whole foot kissing deal...
i personally don't find that the least bit romantic...
it grosses me out *shudders*
i hope Maaneet don't end up doing something like that!!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Me and Gouri just had a cry call just nowπŸ˜†...

Gouri had vodka after watching AA con to get out of depression🀣..and I m planning to hv some Rum nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My not so short take today....If you guys don't like it then don't tell me coz I'm done debating for today...πŸ˜†...Don't have the energy to do anything anymore...πŸ˜†...Enjoy....πŸ€—

Today's episode was a debacle of EPIC proportions!!!!  The CVS have redefined STUPID.....Way to go CVS...KUDOS TO YOUπŸ‘

😑

1) The episode began OH! So Beautifully with Maan and Geet walking hand in hand and lost in each others eyes 😳...Maan in his naughty avatar....and Geet in her Miss Hoshiarpur avatar were so cute ....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›and Maan with his "Come here I wanna eat you" eyes was mindblowing ....😳😳😳and those eyes as Jyo shud come with a warning notice....And Maan asking Geet to change in front of him was...☺️...And Geet's himmat is increasing manifold....When she was untying the rope with her teeth...Maan was a goner ....Bechara....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I dunno how these two without even touching each other can set the screen ablaze.....😳😳For that GC and DD Bravo....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2) Then when Daadi entered, their caught-in-the-act expressions were hilarious...and MSK fumbling...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
πŸ‘
3) Maan and Geet's respective walk towards the Mandap was nice....😊....And then Maan and Geet sitting in front of the Pavitra Agni...and doing the rituals looked Divine.....😳This scene looked well shot...The lighting, the ambience, the actors...everything looked perfect....πŸ‘πŸΌ

3) Pinky Joothi Churavofying and tricking Adi scene were cute and adorable...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›And Adi sir and Pinky batting their eyelashes at each other was so sweetπŸ˜›πŸ˜³...Please CVs instead of giving us CON of non-existent people ...show us something like this and we will lap it up and love you for it too...Adi-Pinky Jodi rocks(Caco this is in your support😊)

4) Manishaa ....giving a piece of her mind to NESπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...Thank you ManishaaπŸ€—

5) Daarji's entry was impactful πŸ‘πŸΌ....and Geet's fear and worry was wonderfully emoted by DD ...πŸ‘πŸΌ....and her plea to Maan to stop Daarji or else he will take her away was heart-wrenching...πŸ˜”Poor Girl ...never gets a moment of complete solace and happiness...I hope she does in the future........

Now to the HIGHLIGHT 😑😑😑 of this episode....

If we read the pages of the den today...we have 3 sets of opinions....First set who feel that a woman being used for revenge is immoral, irrespective of whether she made the mistake knowingly or unknowingly....Second Set who believe that you  reap what you sow...meaning if you were stupid enough to think that whatever NEB did was marriage than you deserve what you get and the third set who are confused between the two.....

I come in the third set....

On one hand I feel that a women being used as an object for revenge is not right ...but I have read people justify that what other option did Arjun have...after NT's fall to almost death...he feels that there is nothing called right and wrong...and a sister for a sister is the right approach for taking revenge....he might be right in his place....Also...he is not forcing NES....he is just seducing her and she being plain stupid is falling for it....And this might also be considered as a message to all the young girls who fall prey to smooth-talking men who take advantage of them and then dump them.....so that has made me stop and wonder...what is Arjun's purpose...Get NES pregnant...then what???....What kind of a revenge plan is he trying to execute??/ Is this a well-planned strategy or the one being carried out in the heat of the moment?? Well, I feel it's he latter....

As my friend Opti pointed out...he will make NES cry, just like how his sister cried and that in turn will make Maan cry....So I ask ...IS MSK the kind of person who cries?? I don't think so....On the one hand he has a stupid sister who has gotten pregnant with a man she thinks she married but has no proof of and on the other hand he has Arjun who might deny everything or may put a condition that I will accept NES in the Rathod clan if you re-accept NT into the Khurana clan...So, in that way he wud have won the rightful place for his sister and exacted the revenge that he wanted.....If that's what he plans...a la Wickham...but unlike Wickham ...he is not after money but is after his sister's happiness....So what wud MSK do?? Will he bow down to Arjun's blackmail or find a way to fight back...??? This will be the next phase of the story I think....

And in the meanwhile what wud be Geet's reaction??? She trusted Arjun and even convinced Maan to hire him....and also told NES that he was a good guy....when she finds out what he has done...will her belief n Humanity be shattered or will she try to right the wrong committed by Arjun...Another interesting track where we can see Geet use her innovative ways to bring Arjun back from the dark side...

All said and done...I'm still confused...why are the CVs using the same old ideas packaged in a new box??? Is there such a dearth of new ideas??? If so then, they can come to GF and read some of the posts in the den, or some FFs written by talented writers like Ann, Opti, Sharmistha etc.... I'm sure they will get plenty of ideas that can be implemented and will be accepted too....

I will end my take my take by saying that I'm still unconvinced as to what Arjun did was right...So,instead of banging my head against a wall I'll just adopt a wait n watch attitude...Afterall, DO I really know better???

ADDENDUM

Thanks CVs for ruining Maan and Geet's marriage for us...Something all of us have been looking forward to with bated breath but have been rudely shocked and disgusted with NES-NEB con instead...What can I say???
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
somakazmi thumbnail
hi Lip-a-Licious n i think foot kissing scene would be lovely in case of maaneet........