Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Priti...We used to be normal people before GHSP Mania hit us and now we have become night -owls...and sing..."Nee....end Hui.....Hum se Paraayi...." in Daler Mehandi style....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Gouri:Even if CVs make her preggy..still she cannot b portrayed as a victim because she herself committed the sin of sleeping with her BF on her brother's marriage day ....

When MSK filled Geet's maang and brought her to the outhouse.,.they too could hv crossed their limits in the name of marriage because there toh MSK fills her maang in front of all...but no MSK and Geet both knew their limits...

here Arjun just does one stupid varmala and takes few pheras around the candles in a godown and tells Annie ..oh we r married..so lets sleep together...and we see a educated girl like Annie going for it....nonsense🤢...she is equally responsible for whatever will happen to her in the future
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

give us also some reason to blush jyoooo....
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Gou tell me abt it..Its just messed..everything is messed proper..I don't knw how they are gonna justify it as to why didn't Maan confess and why did he say tht line "MUJHE LAGA TUM SIRF MERI HO" (iit still echoes in my ears)when he already has a big blast from past😕🤣🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ gouri: aa ja LINE pe a ja🤣thts wht I was SCREAMING for some days.
@ Jyo: can u stop blushing? after getting such news u shud start vomit but u blush instead. last nite u did the same when u said CON is coming. I knew it was AA. So I got myself prepared🤣
@ Priti: we r addicted souls. Last nite I spent full nite here & tonite its 1.45 am. m still here. hubby will become jogi very soon🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: sun29

give us also some reason to blush jyoooo....

I think Jyoti is blushing for next week's episodes 😉😆☺️
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this Sameera track, whenever they play it, will be the biggest let down of the show. We have exploited all possibilities for her now and no matter which one they show, it will seem repetative.

Also, with Maan saying pehli baar, pehli baar to everything he did with geet, if we are shown a very deep relationship b/w Maan and sameera, Maan will look like a liar and cheat. Not at all like him and no one will buy it.

So now, apni pair pe khulada maarna type, Sameera will not be Maan's g/f or anything at all. Maybe his business partner who cheated him of some money when he trusted her?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Gouri:Take a chill pill and go to bed🤗😳...Maaneet CON will come..very soon..😳😳..there is a reason why AA con was finished in just split seconds🤣...Maaneet ka will b more splllll😳😳😳😳😳😳
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo - wait ...i shall call u up now n kill all ur blush, embarrased n all nice emoticons.... 😡😡😡

I guess i need to go n get a bit drunk to even talk bout the epi today.... am supa pissed