Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo...MSK CON coming....should I even ask??🤔...ok I will...Kiske saat??...bolo bolo😈
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarshP

🤣

I think Darji and Daadi will have their CON before Maneet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I dont hav any doubt about it. HAANROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by: MarshP

🤣

I think Darji and Daadi will have their CON before Maneet 🤣

Oh dear god! is that even possible at their age 😕🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sum welcome, i'm Parm and yes den is super fast, i always have trouble keeping up 🤣🤣🤣

@ jyo only if it's good news

@ Ash ofcourse i do after all you take after your older cousin haha

you totally deserve the break tho, I don't want your brain frying from all this studying as this is just the start lilC

@ sun i thought so too that's why i laughed, it was soo weird it was like a stream of tears 🤣🤣🤣 and for no reason at all

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Kavita thats what good actors can do..even with eyes MSK does perfect CON with Geet which makes us blush soo much😳 and here Annie-Arjun even with all sort of touching and kissing looked like two overlapping pillars🤢
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Ladies,

My 2 cents of thought regarding AA track.

I think this was a meticulously planned idea the CV's had from the start and have been executing it rather well.

Creatives are showing AA track in parallel with Mannet intermittently mainly to show how cold, evil and deceitful the former track is compared to divine and pure Manneet love. The contrast is on purpose.

The fact that we are repulsed by AA antics itself means the CV's have done their job well .

The revenge can't be purely business only , coz then also intelligent viewers(lawyers ,accountants, biz consultants) will find bloopers and give dhulai to CV's that  didn't do research on law and finance/market…………. Remember NT's POA fiasco……..?????????

Arjun character intro itself was  morally ambiguous. We knew how smart, calculating and cunning he would be the way he dealt with NT during his entry.

Then he was shown to be in 2 minds when he spent time with Geet and khuranas. We saw glimpses of him backtracking from his original mission until NT's fall.

Now it's totally Arjun 's fall from grace.  Revenge is best served cold. It's all about retribution. When a person decides in his mind to travel down a destructive path I doubt he would even think about ethics or morals.

To settle scores with MSK, Annie is an easy and guaranteed mark. It will be easy to enthrall and manipulate her. She is as arrogant as MSK if needed and will not hesitate to retort to her brother when it comes to her needs. She is just a means to Arjun's end goal. The biz rivalry will come later. Arjun needs to have an entrance to Khurana money/KC.  Only through Annie will the gates open.

Coming to Anni's exploitation, the fact that she was raised by an over protective bro itself means she was brought up where guys were not allowed near her. May be she was not allowed to have co-ed parties / sleep overs. She may think men from similar background of hers( after all Rathores are relatives) may be as virtuous or ethical as MSK. 

From Annie's POV why would she think that Arjun would cheat her? He has been good to her till now.

When one is in heat I doubt that they would think about anybody else, except to satiate their needs. The rush one gets when they are doing something that's forbidden, that's what she is going through now.

Arjun is reeling her, hook, line and sinker coz she has weak morals.

If she had high standards and morals, how would the story line proceed????????

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hmmmmm anyone wants any CON news😛.....I hv one😃

only if it involves MG or Adi-pinky... Am not for Dev-meera  CON...😆😆😆😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyots ma pheelings are not abt da epi coz I haven't watched it
..and Mom is jus hype abt tapu giving bold answee to her sasumaa ryt now..she hates her name.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

but me jus have a pheeling tht now Maan will be given a list of his all khaandaan's Con list..Dev ka he has been thru it and now NE and since daarji has entered da picturee Daadi's pole will cum out too🤣🤣I bet she is gonna faint again and then doc will be called 2nd time..Maan apki daadi PRAGNANT hai..and daarji cums running to daadi and says

"Savitri Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Honn Yahaan
Savu Main Geet ke liye nahin tumhaare liye aya hoon..Daayi Ma ne kaha tha ki tum baar baar behosh hoti rehti ho..Mujhe Tumhaari Fikar ho rahi tho..waise mujhe mera 1922809328913682917389127 vaaris Mil gaya..Savu Uthoo Apni ankhein kholo..Tumhaari delivery date kab hai?"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

MSK ka CON too is coming.....BUT,.,,,,,,🤣....Aage mat poochna😆

MSK ka samaan coming out of the closet i guess... 😆😆😆😆😆
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Marsha