#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo, your 12-year serial experience is not working, my girl.  You forgot that the CVs will do the unexpected by OMGs standard (although expected by me).
@ sunny: dont tell me. bhabi is taking her beauty sleep🤣🤣 I sung for her while my nephew was with her. but bhaiyaaaaaa din come yet😳 in dino KAAM ki bahut pressure hai na isi liye😉😳
Ok. Me finished watching the episode. A couple of things

1. The first scene was yummylicious. 😳
2. Adi-Pinki - A Big GREEN signal. Please keep showing such stuff
3. Despite my efforts to FF, I saw Arjun and Anne 's hand clinching. Anyone who has hopes, forget it. Maan is going to be a maama soon. 😆
4. For a man who has come to seek forgiveness from Geet, daarjee sounded rude when he said Tehro. chilaya kyon?
5. Isn't this stressing Geet? Itna khatarnak surprises? what is she fainted again before she heard what daarjee has to say? kaun zimmedaar hoga us situation ka? 🤣🤣🤣
@Ash:Ok pour out your pheelings then😆😆....your  mom already poured it out pages back😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think Darji and Daadi will have their CON before Maneet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

MSK ka CON too is coming.....BUT,.,,,,,,🤣....Aage mat poochna😆

With Sam, Geet, someone else ?????
with all of them ????
or is he going solo 🤣
Opti if CVs can take rish of Annie-Arjun CON then even MSK-Sam CON won't b a surprise😆😆

Priti hats off to your bravery for even attempting to watch the two pillars CON😃 and yes Maaneet scene was OMG😳
Ok...I'm gonna stop cribbing about the atrocities on women folk and all that and start talking about the things I liked in the show.....

1) I loved the first hand in hand lost in each others eyes walk of Maan and Geet....Maan with his "Come here I wanna eat you" eyes was mindblowing ....And Geet ki himmat is increasing manifold....I dunno how these two without even touching each other can set the screen ablaze.....For that GC and DD Bravo....

2) Maan and Geet sitting in front of the Pavitra Agni...and doing the rituals looked Divine.....This scene looked well shot...The lighting, the ambience, the actors...everything looked perfect....

3) Pinky Joothi Churavofying and tricking Adi scene were cute and adorable...And Adi sir and Pinky batting their eyelashes at each other was so sweet

4) Daarji's entry was impactful and Geet's fear and worry was wonderfully emoted by DD and her plea to Maan to stop Daarji or else he will take her away was heart-wrenching...Poor Girl ...never gets a moment of complete solace and happiness...I hope she does in the future....
Originally posted by MarshP

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think Darji and Daadi will have their CON before Maneet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

MSK ka CON too is coming.....BUT,.,,,,,,🤣....Aage mat poochna😆😆😆😆
agey ki news mujhse suno grave yard ki devils😆 daarji will speak it out coz he caught him red handed when he was doing it under peepal ki ped🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣