Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

now i know why GEET admin was out in the open defending NES..........๐Ÿ˜†..............

yes dear, hello...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -sum-

Hi may I join in...have been a silent stalker for a while now๐Ÿ˜ณ...really enjoy all the analysis done by the members and also the discussions...  

Yup just gate crash๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Welcome๐Ÿค—.....join in our mourning ceremany today๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti....I will do it for you...

1) Geet got married to Dev on her family's insistence.
     NES is going into it on her own
2) Geet was told by everyone that Dev was a nice guy and he would keep her happy
NES was told about Arjun's connection with NT and also has seen his love for his sister.
3) Geet got married in front of all her family members with all the Hindu rites
NES was stupid enough to believe that whatever Arjun did was marriage
4) Geet consummated her marriage because she thot she was doing it with her husband
NES consummated it( I think ๐Ÿ˜•) because of the 3rd point and also because she is overwrought with hormones (couldn't think of anything else)
5) Geet comes from a village background and didn't know better
NES is city-bred and well-educated...so shud have known better

Knowing all this and also the fact that Maan warned her about Arjun and his sister NT, she was stupid enough to believe the man and do his bidding...BAH!!!

There maybe many more points but I thought these were the salient ones....but al said and done...my problem still remains....why the same old same old???

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok i'll stop being lazy and give you a proper hug Ashu ๐Ÿค— 

see I was right I knew you would do well and ru impressed i remembered ๐Ÿ˜†

what subject was it and when is the next one?

@ nadia I will read your scenes later, can't wait

@ Sun the tears they made me laugh today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry people ...This non - existent devil has come into existence for a few minutes to request u all to treate this post as non existent as today they only showed non existent brother and the non existent sister performing non existent CON

CVs here is a cake for u..... well its nonexistent and hence u may not be able to view it.....

This is all i cud write in my analysis today...... let me now become non-existent devil for the night

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

@ Swati: posted scene 3

where is scene 2??? PM me the link now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

and the first scene was ommg omggg...GC's eyes.......maan suggestive gesture while she was untying the rope was too good ........and somehow even i felt deep intimacy between them as they were walking and talking with their hands entwined ........the chemsitry was on a different level altogether........

It was certainly a very hi level romance. expressions spoke all words. it showed gradually they r getting ready๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Sun and Swan - Thanks for confirming the CON.

No hopes of redemption then ๐Ÿ˜ญ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Today's episode is on Star One player.........
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Gouri:Aaa gale lag jaa my Non-existent soul sister๐Ÿค—......Well den today is hving heated debates on whether the Non-existent sister was right or wrong๐Ÿ˜†...me playing a neutral umpire here๐Ÿ˜† Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago