Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MarshP

Yup Yash! What Happened to Empowering women? And what happened to Arjun's principles? Was it not him whom just last week said that he would not take advantage of an innocent girl? πŸ€” CVs lost their marbles and the characters/story are paying the price.

Marshu according to me, arjune has no principles at all... He is an opportunist just like Dev or NT... Till when it suited him, he spoke bout principles n innocence etc.. Just when his principles were really put to test, he drops them like hot potato... He is just like dev going on n on n on bout telling Bro the sacchai but when ever he got the chance he let it go...  He was merely using the bahana of principles to avoid following NT's plans...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A hot water bath and Opti's explination a few pages back made me feel better. devils who want to feel good can try it πŸ˜‰

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok i am telling U.. No way i am gonna blame Geet for NE files !! HAAN!!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ shomu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

instead of lakshmi coming in the house, Geet the queen of fertility is coming 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Opti:πŸ‘ very well said & thts what I am saying last some days. Anie is not at all a victim here. She is fully aware of the facts. Maan & Geet dint hide anything frm her. She knows abt NT's action. why she is in comma too. but she cudnt controll her lust. Now what she said in her introductory speech to Geet outside the mall. She argued about traditional clothes & moder outfits. She said why women shud carry out the tradition only. So it was her choice. She is not a victim. She is not comparable with Geet. Also it is not necessary for her to keep the baby if she gets preggy. Geet kept the baby & we know why she did it. If she find out Arjun is fake there is no reason to keep the baby for her. She is not comparable with Geet nor she is a victim. She did out of her lust so if something happens blmes will go to her only.
@ Jyo: I dnt think Maan will blame geet but Geet will feel guilty & blame herself. May be we will see some Geet-Arjun interaction that time.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:The biggest advantage is we will not hv to witness any Arjun-Annie romance now becuase once CON is over,u cannot show anything else between a coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I get a feeling CVs just want to finish off this track now...πŸ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
here is my take

Hey everyone! *hugs*

Ignore sister till  cv's get other suggestions rather than..uh..recycling maneet ideas..

it was astounding to see Arjun-Annie on a fast rail today...i expected it to come soon but itni jaldi..😲
prior warning milni chahiye thi!

First scene was really good..
Aww..I can't wait for Maneet to finally be married and living together!
I really hope we get a week's happiness at least..all this twisting has started to make my head hurt now..πŸ˜†

A song-

Achha sila dia tune mere pyaar ka...
achha sila dia tune mere pyaar ka

"yeah kyaa hua...kaise hua? kyun hua? kab hua? jab hua..."
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay LEt's be serious now...here are some points

1. Maan Geet scene..
Oh lord..these two...
Only eyes...how can eyes and gestures...have such an effect
You guys make us realize how good you are in most scenes

Geet untying the knot with her mouth n MSK looking at her.
MSK saying that he doesn't mind Geet changing clothes here..and Geet getting all shy..aww
It was simply adorable

I loved this scene..

2. Finally marriage is going aage..I mean the ORIGINAL marriage..
Good...maneet whispering to each other in the mandap..haha..maine kaha tha..only they can do thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†LOL
yes- Kanya daan is important...
Will write in detail when it comes..that is tomorrow.
I liked the poignancy of the moment that was created
The change of expression and the fear of separation that crossed Geet's face contrasted with MSk's relatively calmer expression- because he has gone to pains to get daarji here..

3. so yesterday's hints about bringing family back were true
Daarji is the head of the Handa clan. He's the patriarch and if he has come to apologize to Geet and give her away to maan as per the ritual...why shouldn't Maan forgive him?
YEs he has hurt Geet..but he has apologized and come here to give them his blessings...
He has been the medium of giving Geet's happiness- maan's ultimate aim
So..apparently he's positive..but it's a little hard to digest...let's see

If he is indeed positive..it symbolizes Geet being reinstated into the family and society- Geet parayi nahi rahi..
the metaphor of her parayaness is now going to get a different meaning perhaps..
Reinventing could happen😳

Now she is a married woman and she would have to adjust to that role...of being MSK's wife-the Maan and the Khurana😳

the first phase of the 18 year old girl's struggle is over-
she got love; she got a father for her child; she stood up on her own feet; she is now reaccepted into the family and the society from which she was evicted via Daarji

I have heard from some people this- a girl is reborn the day of her marriage...

Not in the patriarchal way, but I mean it in a different way.
with the experiences she has learnt in the first phase of her life- she's ready to move with Maan to the next phase
any phase of transition is hard and Geet and Maan have together suffered during this turbulent time..
but now they are on the verge of entering a new phase of their lives as MSK had said post KBM😳

4. Since the theme of the family is anyway introduced...are we getting family background of MSK?
I really would wish to know more about him....
And of course...about Sameera...
😳

5. ANNIE-ARJUN
DONT SKIP!
I used to like Annie's character-she was a bubbly educated girl who loved her brother and bhabhi
She was attracted to this guy and started flirting,getting jealous etc etc...maybe fell in love for the first time...head long..

she ran to offer support out of her love and concern..leaving her bhabhi alone...accepted..she is in love n sometimes the sense of responsibility and priorities are different

She being absent throughout the wedding to do it with a guy......
i somehow don't accept :(

I'm sorry but I didn't understand what the CV's wanted to show here?

Arjun was a man with a plan...THIS was his oh so grand plan to give msk takkar?
Using an innocent naive girl and marrying her under gandharva law?

CV's- are you following Duhsanta-shakuntala here?
There are some obvious parallels used which is why I wondered.

Where was the continuity?
What happened after..uhh...THAT?
Did Arjun vanish? Disappear? ran away borrowing the horse?

Had hopes of Arjun being a very strong character..really not coming across as that
Had liked Annie as a character..but I didn't see the logic behind her missing from the rituals..and coming to sit at the mandap like nothing has happened...
I won't add more here..😳😳

Creating parallel tracks doesn't mean scenes that fans have been wanting to see on maneet be transposed as experiments on Annie-Arjun.
creating a parallel love story..doesn't mean that contrasts can't be shown...

We all have strong emotional values attached to the maneet wedding and if the CON could have come later...it would have been great...but it happened SMACK in the MIDDLE of MANEET wedding...and I felt really sad..ruined it for me..had to rewatch first scene to console myself...which by the way was brilliant!

6. PINKY-ADI
FINALLY!! It was beautiful!! I wish it is developed and explored further!
it was awesome to see them today!!

Okay..some symbolism in the knot scene
" aap gaanth kholenge toh khulegi na"

A knot represents both a bond as well as some problem..
If this is an indication of the coming of msk's past-
the knot could be msk not opening out his past to Geet and Geet trying to resolve it.

As a bandhan- 
MSK and Geet would really never let go.
Any attempt to untie them would end up bonding them stronger together...😳

Howzzat?

It was a mixed episode for me
Best dialogue- barry- me blushing because of it😳- " change karna hai... toh yahin change karlo..mujhe koi aitraaz nahi"

Haan haan..someone is getting all excited and happy haan maan?
thoda aur sabr meri jaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Best scene- Maneet knot scene

I hope shaadi is sampann by monday,tues! bas karo ab bohot hua!!
πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Gc,dd, Praneet- great job guys

NIKUNJ- PLEASE SOMEONE make her join an ACTING SCHOOL πŸ˜­

That's all for today!
love to all

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice take sharmili...

Hello yash hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... longggggggggggggg time...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jaya, yes love is heady but the girl thought nothing about her bhabhi whose life was in danger and even after being reminded of her duty she still preferred to be with her lover who only wanted a shoulder to cry on. That makes her selfish to me.
Awww. Sharmi... Save me. I seem to be following Annie's path. Not shy, but stupid to fall in a trap. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†