Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

AA con can b taken in many ways...

Annie is Dev's sister...Dev screwed up Geet's life...we were shouting for justice...today same thing happened with Dev's sister....its Karma...

We r over reacting here becuase noone wanted this on Maaneet's wedding...but if u see the whole connection..think about it..

Geet's lfie was screwed up by Annie's younger brother..today Geet's life sees a new beginning with MSK...but Annie's lfie is screwed up on the same day,.,.

Karmic Justice? I'm a true believer in Karma but this is a hard sell. Jyo, even you don't believe this to be true.🤣  I know you are just trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Sad thing is there is no light. There is no way to spin this AA Con to make it positive. Somethings are indefensible and this move by the CVs is one of them. We are just trying to make ourselves feel better for watching this show believing that it was different.
Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

@Jyoti: The way MSK looks, hayeeeeeeeeeeee ☺️

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Everyone is suave and evil till the time they arrive and then turn into the usual garbage

writers are no longer smart, so how can we expect them to write a smart and suave evil character. MSK was written and conceptualized by someone else, so they are just taking the tradition forward. But the new writers conceptualized Arjun's character, so how can we expect him to be a smart villian. Even I made a blunder of hoping that Arjun will give barabaar ka takkar to MSK, but now to me, Arjun is just another looser, like Dev. As if 1 dev was not enough, we got a another one. 😡
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
caco.... the ad-pinky scene was one of the good parts, the other being the very first scene 😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail

And all I saw today was two blocks of wood stuck to each other..

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jo, I don't agree that those are the reasons why everyone is frustrated. The predominant reason why everyone is frustrated is that Another girl is being used by a guy for revenge.

I am telling you, more than half of us would not be screaming our lungs out if we knew that Arjun was not cheating on Anne. if Arjun stood by his word and figured other means to take revenge on MSK, but actually loved Anne and keot her out of the equation, many people would take this CON with a pinch of salt. the true problem for me atleast is that another girl is being used simply because she is in love with a man who seeks revenge from her family.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved what u said Bubba, he is one slime ball!

Maybe NE consented, but she was CONned by a slimeball for revenge for his sister, a sister who has done nothing but wrong to Geet!  A sister who is as evil as George Bush can be, a sister who didnt win her way!  So now when he finds out he will regret, hello the damage is done!  Creatives u have created a virus for ur show, now reel ur way out and I mean out quickly or you've just ruined a beautiful show!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Bri GARBAGE...and I agree that's what today's show was
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geekgod

Sharmili(Sharmishta) And Sharmi(Shadowstreet) come here....Bubba hereby pronounces you Sharmili and Sharmi respectively ....go forth and have fun.🤗

okay name the fun😃😃 m asking u more boldly coz sharmili is sharmaying🤣🤣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo : Your points 1, 2 and 4 : Not true at all for me. I'm sorry that is not why i am dissappointed. Am surely not waiting to watch MG's CON. It'll happen when it happens. (I know i complain abt Maan being slow all the time but it doesn't mean i want CON to take place ASAP..it's just in a mocking kinda way) It's not becoz of the actor, Nikunj. Any actress in that role would have put me off. Also it's defintely not becoz AA got a neck kiss while MG didn't get one. My problem is WHY is Arjun choosing his path of revenge as such?? There is NOTHING different in this track. It's boring and predictable.🥱 Would have opted for Arjun being a business rival and that's it. He shdn't have even targetted MG's wedding in the first place. Sad to say but the CVs lack creativity. Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago