Sharmi
thats a point.. we will know soon
IF NES starts vomiting then they have done it else
there is a 50-50 chanceπŸ˜ƒ
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
another question

ok so Annie did not want to do anything till they were "married" 🀣 but then was she even counting the pheras they were taking around the candles? 🀣 i can bet 7 pheras were not taken...i think it was hardly one...both of em were just so eager to get laid that they forgot they have to go around the mulberry bush 7 times 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about karma....but I don't agree with the treatment here.

If a person who's generally nice goes out to extract revenge, the normal reaction would be to resort to violence, not this sh@#y, sleazy way to ruin a girl. This just doesn't gel, it only says Arjun was a piece of Sh@# to begin with.

Note to self:Shut your face Baba...you don't know jack.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bri, hahahahahaha, what tragedy for GHSP today! 😭
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Maybe CVs are waiting for our reaction on this and things may change tomorrow!  Disgusting I tell ya!

How they change it? Will they try to convice us that this was Annie's dream πŸ˜†
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope no one is gonna defend Today's episode. 🀣🀣

Please don't say Karma at all coz am DEAD SURE that the CVs didn't have that in mind when they showed AA doing their stuff Today..🀣

They just thought, hey since we can't use this amazing metaphor on MG previously why not try it out on AA?  🀣 I feel they are using AA for scenes which cannot be shown on MG ... And there are THOUSANDS of other ways for Arjun to take revenge. Why must he fall under the cliched category?? Ridiculous!
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

This show really saddens me today, I thought I started watching cause it was a woman's fight for justice!

Creatives have wronged us again, they showed another 18 year old gal being used by a man for his own revenge! 

I honestly thought they were proving all wrong so our society can move on,  but creatives have wronged me as a viewer!

Im speechless today! 😑

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Daaku, perfect comment.

The social message that they are meaning to pass (if any) is not apparent. They are insulting people who undergo such situations in real life at best. I feel insulted for having watched the show believeng it to have a positive message so far.
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cacoethes

another question

ok so Annie did not want to do anything till they were "married" 🀣 but then was she even counting the pheras they were taking around the candles? 🀣 i can bet 7 pheras were not taken...i think it was hardly one...both of em were just so eager to get laid that they forgot they have to go around the mulberry bush 7 times 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£

Did they do that for real....Man, talk about freaking corny. Can it get any trashier?
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

AA con can b taken in many ways...

Annie is Dev's sister...Dev screwed up Geet's life...we were shouting for justice...today same thing happened with Dev's sister....its Karma...

We r over reacting here becuase noone wanted this on Maaneet's wedding...but if u see the whole connection..think about it..

Geet's lfie was screwed up by Annie's younger brother..today Geet's life sees a new beginning with MSK...but Annie's lfie is screwed up on the same day,.,.

u wanna say bhagwan ke ghar mein der hai par andher nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but seriously they shud hav lite off & DO it. we got saved🀒