Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If the CVs are alive after tonight, may be we'll get one of them telling us tomorrow that nothing happened between them.

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lack of creative brains is no excuse for throttling a healthy baby that was created by someone else.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

AA con can b taken in many ways...

Annie is Dev's sister...Dev screwed up Geet's life...we were shouting for justice...today same thing happened with Dev's sister....its Karma...

We r over reacting here becuase noone wanted this on Maaneet's wedding...but if u see the whole connection..think about it..

Geet's lfie was screwed up by Annie's younger brother..today Geet's life sees a new beginning with MSK...but Annie's lfie is screwed up on the same day,.,.

bDgT thumbnail
LIFE is all ABOUT CONTRASTS
CONTRASTING PERSONALITIES
LIGHT and DARK
MSK and ARJUN

But the method you chose mate is something any sane person would not agree to NOR any creative person would find appealing

Wat?? Did u all NOT GETTITT till now.

Time to BURN THE DEN DOWN!! Where's my RAINBOW HUES!!!

JyoMO,  and all they are telling us DEVILS to shut up and SHUT SHOP!!

PS: I am having fun experimenting with different fonts and different colors - at least that is something wonderful TODO
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, you lost your bet. Arnie con happened before Maaneet. And more or less the Parineeta way when the wedding of another couple was happening.
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ermm sumthing tells me I shuldn't watch tonight's episode🤔
Instead I am gonna go check da tamasha among GCMs..Ish jus gonna be so worth it than da epi🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

All am wondering is, if they are so daring to show this happening to AA then why not on MG previously? Woudn't the MMM come and attack them now? Or no becoz it's AA, they'll give it a pass?? Don't understand at all 🤣

EXACTLY!!!!

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
true blazing buccaneer 😳 they ruined something someone else created....
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just saw MaanEet scenes today, like everyday, and enjoyed it. But did I see only 5 mins of MaanEet scenes today, OH AND I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT MAANEET MARRIAGE. 

I absolutely hate the fact that cvs spend nearly 50% of the episode in AA marriage/SR scenes. I am lucky since I watch the episodes on youtube, so I can afford to skip AA parts, but what about the TRP audience. I cannot hate the episode coz I only saw MaanEet scenes, but I am sure, people who had to go through the whole episode coz they see it on TV hated AA scenes more than they loved MG scenes today. CVS did a huge blunder today by mixing AA SR with MG Marriage (Geet audience on internet did warn them beforehand). The price of this, they will have to pay for a long time to come. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I want some super connection between Daarji and Arjun, and how Daarji exposes Arjun in front of MSK!!

[/QUOTE]

Yash, not MSK. MSK knows Arjun is a crook. daarjee will need to expose him in front of NES. 🤢She is the one hell bent on lutofying her bhai.