#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I dunno what to say..it not about NES or NEB...Its a serious issue...again and again 18yr old girls r shown getting exploited in this manner...and then later the guy repents and becomes a saint  and bas ho gaya..no justice nothing ....🀒

This is a serious issue and CVs in the name of drama or whatever hv actually made a mockery of this...

Hving said that..it happens in our society...India is among top 5 nations in women exploitation..so if CVs really want to raise this issue..then don't do it in such gross manner...if u r picking up such sensitive subject ,then apply your creativity or better stick to Mahiiii😊
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Chill guys.........NE is non existent remember................so please don't get emotional
🀣🀣🀣

coz for her desperation n lust she deserved what she got😡

we wait for the marriage since like 'months' n when the day finally arrives we get nes-neb con🀒😑🀒😑....

if the cv'z think that by copying their own show n making NE a bechari we might like her out of sympathy they are highy mistaken... 😑😑😑😑

DISGUSTING.... 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
cv'z have officialy lost it...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 
So, we are treated to a repeat of what happened with Geet,
But NES can't withstand the betrayal and will wilt.
Then the CVs will say: "Didn't we tell ya?
'Tis why parents will name their daughters Geet and not Anwesha!!"

PS: Apologies to Ash's mom

Jyo.....you owe me a PM now!!!! 😎   I told u AA con will come before Maaneet!!!! 🀣

yaar....why take tension....look at the bright side....
tom phera's and
No Con form the Nes side....
unless....she wants to tast moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....
Edited by shali - 13 years ago

Kill the CVs or channel or AA and whoever was responsible for πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
OK, I dont care much about Annie and Arjun!!

Whatever Arjun's plan, I am deeply dissapointed he wasnt smarter about his actions. He could  have been the awesome cool dude revenge seeker, but hell no!!

And I also want to see MSK...going and COOOKIEEEEEEE and 😑😑😑😑😑😑 over his OWN LOVELY LOVABLE ADORABLE PYARI lekin ab PRAYIIIIIIII ANNIE!!

As a part of the storyline, Naintara seems to be the only SUPERRRRRRRR COOOOOOOLLL Evil lady around and I love her for it!!

REST Blaaaaaa!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
But yes, apart from all that shikayat, I was also DISAPPOINTED to see the return of the Daarji, but in some mujhe maaf kardo avataar...which is a big no no.. for me!!

But fine whatever, he is back...atleast I hope we get to see the rest of the family now..can we??

I want some super connection between Daarji and Arjun, and how Daarji exposes Arjun in front of MSK!!

P- i think every would want to quit after tonight 🀣🀣🀣ROFL why couldn't they wait till after the wedding?? h***y creatures 🀣🀣🀣🀣shaadi ko Apavitra kar diya kamino ne 😳 🀣🀣🀣🀣
You know guys i really think the show officially went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down Today. For sure many would stop watching it after what happened 🀣🀣

All am wondering is, if they are so daring to show this happening to AA then why not on MG previously? Woudn't the MMM come and attack them now? Or no becoz it's AA, they'll give it a pass?? Don't understand at all 🀣