Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lagi Tujhse Lagan 21st Jan 2010 Wrttn Update

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Update

Naku crying and remembering Kala's harsh words about D being dead and that she will have to break her bangles wear a white sari and what not and Naku remembers her mother saying wish u were here to support me  as I am loosing my strength

Chanda doing first aid to D's wounds and Chaskar comes calling and she realizes the door to her room is open and quickly goes and locks it ....Chaskar arrives and bangs the door and keeps on calling out to her ..Chanda gets worried and tries to lift d and take him to a safe place while chaskar conts to bang the door ....Ultimately chaskar breaks open the door and enters ....meanwhile Chanda has managed to hide herself and D under the bed

Chaskar continues to call out to her and proclaim how much he loves and that if she betrays him it wont be good for her or the world at large ...meanwhile D's hand sticks out frm under the bed and before Chaskar unknowingly is abt to step on it Chanda covers D's palm with hers and Chaskar steps on it and conts his rant

When Chaskar leaves Chanda see's her and D's palm is covered in blood and D's hand moves and the blood gets smeared on Chanda's parting ..and Naku feels something

Chanda's assistant (CA - future ref) arrives with the doc and enters the room to bump into Chaskar and chaskar asks abt chanda and CA says I dont know she must have gone out with her friend or something and Chaskar goes on abt his doubt and that he knows when something is wrong and his love for Chanda and that no one can come in btwn them ...CA tells them ya she is yrs only and then Chaskar asks abt the doc and CA says I am not feeling well hence he is here and Chaskar wants to see CA's treatment ....

CA convinces him abt his ill health and chaskar leaves vowing to return and saying that chanda's foto
is imprint on his heart forever

CA wonders where Chanda and D went and Chaskar returns asking him to drop him to his car

Once CA and doc back CA asks Chanda abt the blood on her forehead and she just looks at D and says i am hurt just a bit ...slight wounds please attend to him ...pointing towards D under the bed and the CA and Doc bring D out and the Doc attends to him

CA and Chanda discuss abt Chaskar and the harm he can cause if he finds out D is there....CA says we shud send him back to his family and Chanda objects and says he is in this state bec of me and my betrayal and I am Chanda today bec of that as well ...I dont want  him to go away frm me as this is my chance to do penance and asks for forgiveness once he is ok and may be he forgives and I can be back to being Seema

Seema asks CA to get the store room empty and clean so that D can stay there and Doc says he is fine now and will gain consciousness soon and leaves ...CA also leaves and chanda goes and sits next to D and pours out her affection

PN ..AS cooking for D and Roops and Leela looking on and Leela asks Roops are we encouraging the wrong thing and Roops says that if her illusion cums true it will be good for all wont it

AS tells them Naku has gone to the temple and has kept the Vat Savitri vrat for D's life and well being both are stunned

Naku praying at the temple and says she will keep the fast and will not touch food or water till D returns

Panditji also feels for Naku and asks  the goddess to help her.....

D remembering his accident and post that events in his sleep and he wakes up

Precap-Duttta wakes up and gets to the fruit bowl and picks up the knife

Adios
Pooja

So this update was better wasnt it and i did make up LOL......I dont know but I am hating LTL these days Ouch

Edited by rdfan - 21 January 2011 at 8:56am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapsrazviamankodimerunmvatsapurvismomsx3deenaprendezvousRaviSharmaER_ER_YAHumtum25NAIKERpushpa_kannanHyperbola87Juni17archanadamaniaritamukundsaku1122beautifulbcdent4usp87Jia1mahalaxmikbostanianjas_mineprernadepinks86rgattuone2noneshivkundansinipillaimasznotsorrysikkaishasasha_1sonudewChaudhrytmAbhiAniCrystal29sihudesigrl414mushkan_2003-Fivr-mnx12mozart66rama_2010shish15-kavita-sparikhkiran255bfunofbb123ltl_fanRose_Petalsub_rosaNainaSengalbetty123suhana19HumaGanna44Roarkblueopal-Azy-ushankitvc-Srushti-ammoosnivedithameghapartishali--Sia--Anu-ReddyPrinsesse.Suvimazkachazkapyar-ishkDew-dropRajinilicious-Huma-khushixAreYaar

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
thanx for d updateSmile
Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Well...I can see why you're hating LTL these days, but thanks for updating for us anyway. Smile

Now, please excuse me while I throw a tantrum--in my head, unseen by my family, who don't  watch lTL and are in their senses--because that whole Dutta's hand moving at the wrong time and getting blood on that forehead is making me mad...

Edited by Rose_Petal - 21 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrani-lucki

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
thanks! missing this episode completely :) i was waiting for this vrat to come along good good. gives me hope that by the end of this week or hopefully before that D will be back to break N's vrat! because they cant show her keeping a vrat for more than a week now can they?! hmm as for chanda wanda *throws up on the side* so D still doesnt have his eyesight back?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masz

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
tanx alot pooja 4 the wonderful update tank u dear spsly when the epi is not as we want it at the moment sorry dear but we appreciate it 4 updating it still 4 us dear! but hopefuly it won't b long it we will have amazing epi v.soon. they can't keep starving us like this like naku so all wil b well soon tanx dear!Smile

masz

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
well what u feel if u watch DDLj without shahrukh Kajol 
that is what LTL for me these days !

but thanks darling for watching it for us 
cuzi cant :(

masz