Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 9)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

varsha ne aa sr ka thread khola

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLLOL
me was kiddingLOLLOL
don't worry she was sitting with others in phere so  AA sr break ke baad i mean after marriageROFLROFLROFL

hey sanjh.. unki shaadi bhi ho gayeee and sr bhi Angry Angry Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

helloo crazies ....

cv's this is not fairCry ... i so wanted to see them eat with the hands tied ... u did not show us the scene ... i wanted to see how u can eat ... whn ur hands are tied like that ... mere sare armaan aason main beh gaye ...
Oh yeah that would have been a great scene......

maan again in total romantic mood ... with hands tied following her every where ...reason ... hands tied .... not allowing her to go away from him ... & he really became naughty naughty ....Wink
Love you Maan when you're naughty

geet wanted his help to take the rope off their hands .... he did not want to help her ...instead of helping her ....he was tightening the knot even moreLOL ... bechari had to do it with her mouth .... & all the while hubby dear ghuuring wifey dear .... Day Dreamingpar sherni ne poora plan choupat kar diya .... she opened the rope with her mouth ... Shocked maan again naughty ...

well this time dadima interrupted the love birds ... well it was necessary otherwise shadi kaise hogi .... as the muhurat time was fast approaching ....

cv's u guys reallyAngry ...cost cutting ... did not want to give another pair of bridal clothes for maaneet tht's Y all this rope drama ...Angry

maan in mandap ... pinky stealing maan's shoes ... romeo noticing ...

i really enjoyed pinky adi scene today ... girls looks like cv's will b giving us adi - pinky track now as we requested ... i am happy ...1000000000000000 better than marjnaie ... they both were really sweet ... adi  totally bowled over pinky LOLpinky is too chalu for adi ... asking how am i looking & turning around ... adi bechara is quite seeda saada ... gave the shoes to her ... looks like girls are collecting every ones shoes ... they collected 2 pairs till now .. 3rd pair is still in front of the stage as romeo kept it again ...Confused

geet scared thinking that darji came to stop her marriage ... as she does not know that it was maan who requested him to come ... well thanks to SBB as the cat is out of the bag ...if we did not have tht segment today ...then even we all might have been scared the same way just like geet ...

You're so right, if we didn't see SBB then we would have been scared too.....sometimes I don't like knowing these things in advance they take the thrill out of the scenes.......
wht the hell yaar ... marjanie ki shadi pehle ho gayi hain  ... yeh log jet speed kae saath ja rahen hain ... agar isi speed sae cont hua ... i am getting a feeling that anie will deliver the child even before geet ...ROFL i know this is not a joke .... but i am so pissed that i can't control myself ...

marjanie  track - in my words ... u can tell ur own story ...

sunday - thy met...
monday -   ankhen mili ...
tuesday - love hua ...
wednesday -engagement hui...
thursday - shadi hui ...
friday - baby hua ...
saturday - marjanie family dead ....
Oh you crazy Hima..........but I agree they are making me so mad too

hate marjanie to the core ... they suck ...

tomorrow - kanyadaan by darji ... phere ... mang bharna ... mangalsutra ... shadi sampann hui ...

maaneet rocks .... gurti rocks .... meeshti rocks ....

Shaadi sampann hone ke baad.....SR shuru hogi.....16 days ki LOL Hima honey my comments in purple......Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

hey guys aash ki sazza on pg 1... plz read
varsha.. tussi badi great ho yaar!!

aash ki sazza bahut achi hain!!!!

mein maan ki geet(deepti) Wink

sab log aas nko bata do.. tujhe kis naam se pukarna chahiye!!! bolo bolo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by sanjh1234

varsha ne aa sr ka thread khola

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLLOL
me was kiddingLOLLOL
don't worry she was sitting with others in phere so  AA sr break ke baad i mean after marriageROFLROFLROFL
thanks for the info sanjh................varsha will be glad.phew.mai bach gayiLOLLOLLOLLOL
tu bach gayi aash!!!!

warna maan ka class kon lethi agar tujhe kuch ho gaya tho

hey deepti.. aash bachi nahi hai.. her sazaa is declared.. i hope all u guys are happy...

craziekudisptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=maneet1985]

EmbarrassedHello hello my crazies.....Hug

Mein kaha than a.. aaj shaadi nahi hogi!!!! Do hafte se shaadi ki intezaar mein hum mar gaye...CryConfused

Aur shaadi complete hogi kal raat sade nau baje Geet hui sabse parayi mein!!!!copying me dearie??????????..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan and his naughtiness hayeeeeeeeDay Dreaming

Kya baat hain.. congrats to aash.. aash ki mehnat rang layi hai!!!!!!aur lagtha hai... maan ek hardworking student hain!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.hehe.thanks bolo chalo.................mere hard work ke liye!!!!!!1

Beautiful scene guys!!!! The way maan was devouring her with his eyes!!! I am eagerly waiting for SR now!!!! So beautiful scene....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

....loved it yaar..............aitraaz nahi hai hume bhi........

The way maan said to dadi.. hum kapde.. nahi geet kapde badlen aaye the...!!!!!

Hmm maan sahib.. abhi se bekrari... ek saath kapda badalna!!!!.omg!!!!.omg deeeps aisa mat bollllllll!!!!!!!!!! imagination running riot!!!!!!!!!1

Aur dadi saying aapko kapde badalne ki zarrorat nahi hai.. CVs ke pass kuch naye kappde hi nahi honge maan aur geet ko dene keliye.. phir kyun yeh sena chori!!!!!! ConfusedEmbarrassed

vvvvv

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMarjaanie ki shaadi ho gayi woh bhi 5 minute mein!!!!AngryOuch.forget/////

Yehan hum maaneet ke shaadi keliye 1 saal se intezaar kar rahe hai.. jo ki ab fix hui  phir bhi intezaar ki khadiyaan kahan rukthi hain shaadi ab tak nahi hui.. aur hum intezaar kar rahi hai 2 hafton se.. yeh nainsaafing hain!!!!CryConfused

.humare maaaneet khaas hai.unka rishta khaaas hai.

Marjaanie ki SR.... i have to tell u.. i don't see much chemistry between them!!! Par mannana padega....DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Par SR kar dala dono nein!!!

Ek baat mujhe katak rahi hain... jab tasha 'Tongue pinky aa agye store room mein un dono ne kuch decorations nahi dekha.... ajeeb hain yaar

Acha ho gaya SR un dono ki beech!! Baad mein hum sab milkar pachtayenge!!!!

Ab chodo..

Adi 'Pinky!!!

Pinky was looking so cute!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed! An dthe way she called Adi... Adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mein kaise lag rahi hoon!!! So cute.. i want pinky-adi romance.. please Cvs....

Adi to gaye!!!!! Dancing.hilarious scene na.pinky ka batting eyelashes!!!!!!!!!!1

Raise ur hand who wants adi-pinky romance!!!!!!! Party

PartyPartyAtlast  maan aur geet mandap mein bait to gaye!!!!!PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Aur daarji aagaye!!!! Geet tho itni dar gaye... poor geet!! Tujhe pata nahi yaar.. tere rajkumar tere liye yeh gift layee hai!!!ShockedAngry

Happy wedding.. Kal to honge na!!!!ClapClapClapClap

.yup kal to hogi!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhacraziekudisptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@all crazies............
i will call u all as maan ki geet(ur name)

but u guys forgetting................me is maaan ki aashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFansptrno

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@varsha nice take dear...i know me too feeling sad for annie...she does not deserve this infact no woman deserves this....

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

sorry guys.......................

dekhne aaye the hum maaneet ka shubh vivaah...............
lekin dekhna padha hume AA ka ashubh vivaah+SR!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i was full time thinking about varsha when this was going on!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
aash yeh Marjaani r justAngryAngryAngry
hum palke bichaye baite the MAANEET ki shubh vivaah dekhne ki khwaish mein aur socha tha woh hame MAANEET paradise leke jaayengeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming par jab humara aankhen khuli toh kuch aisa dekha Marjaani ki ab hum sirf yeh kehte hai 'kaash hum ande hote'
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

seriously spee.. well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top