Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 7)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sarrm

Need Help Guys!!!

Hey i just wrote a big reply to aash and it got deleted. They said multiple posting is spamming and not allowed. When did replying to posts become spamming? What am i to do, this is a bit frustrating. I have spent good 15 mts writing to aash and its gone. I am sorry ash, was looking forward to replying to you. But now, am wondering what is allowed and why this restriction all of a sudden???

oohooooooooo............sad yaar.wud have luved ur take on it............
no probs dearie..............next time.....
happens to me too...i wrote 5 word pages n it got deleted!!!!!!!!!!1
but i dont kno why u get error.u cant post within a few seconds yaar.kuc h gadbad hoga.............
@ aashu and sarrm: tat happens usually wen we continously post reply one after the other...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

hey updated my post on pg 1...

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by sarrm

[ Yaar Aash, tumne is tarah se likha hai ki main chaahu to bhi tumhari lihayi ko tod nahi paa rahi hoon. You have interjected all emotions and the way you have worded it, I don't want to break any of it up, so writing a reply for u at the end of your post.
 thanks roch.........

Muje aitraaz nahin was indeed the dialogue of the day!!! Excellent, if they deliver whatever glimpses of promises they have been giving us so far, they will set the screens on fire and we will burn with them!!! I hope aisa hi ho!!! .me ready to get burned...so are all the crazies...........but we get seeing glimses of the jwalamukhi.bas phatne ka intezaar hai yaar.........

Lovely shayari yaar, very beautiful!!!.thanks yaar.........

Maan was looking at her so intently!!! Woh kya soch raha hoga, was pretty obviousEmbarrassed Geet is amazing, she will be even more so amazing once she looses her inhibitions, they will entertain eachother to the hilt!!! .maan kya soch raha tha ye soch ke hum aaj adhi raat so nahi paayege!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Pinky cute and Aadi too, see they also took up some screen time, but we loved them, such sweet, honest and simple folks. I was smiling, did not feel nauseous!!! CVs kuch socho!!!
 .they were hilarious yaar...adis expressions wee.omg.shoooooooooo shweeet LOVERBOY
Wait, i had got a call at the time when aa started making out. Are you saying they have done ahem???Wow, if so, that is doubly eooow-grose.
.well they left us to assume that it happened..u kno tear falling from girls eye n hands entwined on the bed.n darkness.............the stupid cliched scene!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumne isse bhi zyada likha tha????????????????
ohhhhhhhh me sooo wanted to read....CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

@roch

@ mona

girls when ever u type ... just don't click the post reply button ... select the entire message (CtRL +A)& then copy (CTRL + C ) it & then click post reply ...

if any such problem occurs like wht u both mentioned ...

then wht u copied will still b there in the memory & then u can click on post perly & then paste(CTRL + V) it ...

& it will get pasted ...

it happend to me beofre but thn from tht time i always do the same procedure wht i told u ... will b doing it now also before i click post repply ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Din't i say girls the shaadi is on Sat and not today.. u sud have understood the CV's by now... 

You really were right Aarthi.....atleast hope they show the whole shaadi tomorrow without AA romance
and in btwn beautiful scene Day Dreamingof Maaneet

they gave us the despo scene of AA SR...who asked for tat CV'sAngry

Me totally hated it and by the way who's prediction was it that we'll get to see AA SR before Maaneet SR.....I'm going to kill you......

Now moving to the show...now this is wat we call as hot and happening couple hubby already following wify...and totally flat.. Well Maan is becoming more naughtier now a days...

That was something I really loved.........Big smile

OMG he was looking at Geet as if he wll swallow her now itself.. GC expressions again hats off... Girls if their any other person who can kill us with no wrods but just expression... and this guy is doing both... words also he kills us and b y expressions also...

he is defo born to kill and to his support we have our dear Geet...Aka DD...who is no less to him...

they again start their bickering... i think their day won't end if they have not bickered atleast once like me and ma dad...LOL

Geet asking Maan Y he is following and asks him to leave as she needs to change... but he refuses coz their hands are tied...( yeah forever now)

finally Maan challenges her to remove herself but making it impossible for her by holding the other free and...  

so Geet on her sherni mode tries removing with her mouth... and tat to too Maan's surprise.. he dint expect tat..clearly seen... and again his staring contest starts well for now one side soon Geet finds his gaze on her and she blushing OMG OMG OMG me dead ....

Oh Aarthi you forgot the most important sentence that had me stunned Geet saying she needs to change and Maan saying she can go ahead and change here he doesn't mind.........Maan aapka yeh roop hamhe bahut achcha laga.....I think this is the result of Aash's trainingLOLLOL

Dadi ma interrupts the love birds...as the auspicious time is moving fast...and exclaims tat they have not yet changed and Both Geet and Maan blushing finally Geet as usual leaves it to Maan for solving the problem and yet again Maan searching for words ends up saying tat he only asked her not to change coz she looks beautiful in wat she is wearing...and dadi telling not to get em brassed as they are becoming one ...

takes Maan with her and random guyz dnt knw who but suddenly gets up and taking out bhuri nazar evil eyes (sorry guyz dnt knw wat it is said) with money...

Ha ha most expected scene  of looting the shoes by Pinky is somewat completed until Romeo and adi gate crashes their dream of getting NEG form Maan...
and replace it with other shoes wic they have bot...

OMG OMG CV's v dnt expect tat u'll give this scene...OMG OMG did i just see pinky flirting with Adi and Adi clean bowled by her... OMG OMG...tat was sooooooooo cute and hilarious...i ws laughing like mad...

This was something I wanted to see for so long.........loved Pinky's flirting and Adi's expressions were priceless.........Big smile

Finally Geet arrives and the funciton starts and Pandit asking the brides people for Kanyadan...and all look disturbed and we see our hero DARJI entering...

and Maan looks at Geet 's sad face... but finally our superwomen Dadi jumps in and dsys she will do the kanyadan...and STOP... we see darji there only we and Maan knw y he is here but Geet doesn't... and she is hell scared tat he mite take her away with him as she squeezes Maan's arm...did i see small smile in Maan's face wen darji showed up and wic our dear GEET missed 
and the screen freezes...

Oh poor Geet looked so scared and Romeo & Manisha were all puzzled as to who this was???

i never thot i wud say this im really feelign sorry for annie guyz she has clearly fallen in Arjun's track ...chi chi he is such a despo...yuck using a innocent y all bro's are like this...

Yeah poor thing felt sorry for her except that she really should have more sense but like they say love is blind........but atleast she should have had some sense of responsibility.....her brothers getting married and she busy with her own agenda......I don't know of any sis who'll actually be having their marriage & SR during the ceremony of their beloved brother

wondering wat will be NT's reaction... will she remember tat becoz of her one plan tat she is no more with her hubby will reality hit her again r will she play the disgusting game for shaking KK... 

Among the best of the romantic couple we have to see the disgusting scene of AA marriage and not even tat we have to see tat scene...

GUYZ IM HAVING THE WORST FEELING IN MA MIND FEARING TAT IT MITE HAPPEN PLZ CV'S I DNT EVER WANT TAT TO HAPPEN.. 

Hi Aarthi my comments in purple dearSmile

--aarthi--bharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@ sarrm

Need Help Guys!!!

Hey i just wrote a big reply to aash and it got deleted. They said multiple posting is spamming and not allowed. When did replying to posts become spamming? What am i to do, this is a bit frustrating. I have spent good 15 mts writing to aash and its gone. I am sorry ash, was looking forward to replying to you. But now, am wondering what is allowed and why this restriction all of a sudden???

Same to you . Today I faced the same problem .  My whole  comments deleted .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@ Hima

@roch

@ mona

girls when ever u type ... just don't click the post reply button ... select the entire message (CtRL +A)& then copy (CTRL + C ) it & then click post reply ...

if any such problem occurs like wht u both mentioned ...

then wht u copied will still b there in the memory & then u can click on post perly & then paste(CTRL + V) it ...

& it will get pasted ...

it happend to me beofre but thn from tht time i always do the same procedure wht i told u ... will b doing it now also before i click post repply ...

Thank you hima for your information .

bharkhadewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

hey all crazies.... Heart Heart 
welcome Smile Smile Smile  to the shaadi Embarrassed Embarrassed  of maan and geet...Dancing
Aaja ve maahi lets do balle balle.....Dancing Dancing  Party Party
luking fwd to the marriage...PartyParty Party Party

ll update my analysis part soon.... i hope i m back in the nite asap..
aash: i hope they not gonna show aa s sr.. varna be ready for ur sazza...

aash be ready for ur punishment...

Oh so it was Aash's idea......Aash I'm gonna kill you

sazza to aash: u gonna call all crazy incredibles as maan ki geet for next one week.... for eg: maan ki geet (bharkha)...

And Aash will no longer be Maan ki Aash.......

analysis part:
omg.. luvd it.. as soon as the episode started.. cudnt stop noticing geet s belly point..LOL LOL LOL LOL 
luvd the conversation between maneet.. hye...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 
also.. maan n geet nok jhok.. too gud.. yeh raaassiii wala kissa toh kitna accha tha Embarrassed Wink  and maan asking geet to change the dress..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  mujhe koi problem nahi hai..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed n geet feeling shy.. hye..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

me confident tat they gonna show sr Embarrassed 

I think so too......yeh munda toh abhi se badmaashi kar raha hainLOL

best part : adi (omg) tujhe kab se pinky se pyaar ho gaya...balle balle shava shava Clap Clap Clap Clap 
pinky and adi wer too gud.. Clap Clap Clap pinky telling ye tasha bhi na kam ke samay mein gayab rehti hai.. i know silly tasha..LOL LOL LOL 

jhoooti chupaane waala rasm was also gud.... nice loved it...Smile

dadi was gud....Smile Smile 
even manisha ne annie ko pat padaya..Clap  kud ke bhai ke shaadi mein aise koi gayab hota hai kya...sikho manisha se LOL LOL LOL LOL 
marjannie: hey bhagwan....Angry Angry Angry. pity annie..Cry Cry Cry Cry  becharri.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry sad sad sad..Cry Cry Cry ..
Was happy to see Manisha scolding NE.......pity her but still think she was the most selfish & ungrateful sis I've seen 

Varsha darling excellent post........my comments in purple dearSmile

sptrnobharkha

Go to top