Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 6)

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Need Help Guys!!!

Hey i just wrote a big reply to aash and it got deleted. They said multiple posting is spamming and not allowed. When did replying to posts become spamming? What am i to do, this is a bit frustrating. I have spent good 15 mts writing to aash and its gone. I am sorry ash, was looking forward to replying to you. But now, am wondering what is allowed and why this restriction all of a sudden???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

ok hima aash sarrm nice takes dear...

aash i am not opening tomorrow yaar reena will open..i will open next week...
i am pissed yaar...how can they show such a thinh i don't know..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi all crazies  I am sad mein jo vhi lekha tha sab vi delete ho gaya .  i I can't write any more .
Hey Mona I have just faced the same problem, I get an error message to the effect of spamming not allowed. How is posting replies to varied posts spamming??? I don;t get this. WHat did you face?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Need Help Guys!!!

Hey i just wrote a big reply to aash and it got deleted. They said multiple posting is spamming and not allowed. When did replying to posts become spamming? What am i to do, this is a bit frustrating. I have spent good 15 mts writing to aash and its gone. I am sorry ash, was looking forward to replying to you. But now, am wondering what is allowed and why this restriction all of a sudden???

oohooooooooo............sad yaar.wud have luved ur take on it............
no probs dearie..............next time.....
happens to me too...i wrote 5 word pages n it got deleted!!!!!!!!!!1
but i dont kno why u get error.u cant post within a few seconds yaar.kuc h gadbad hoga.............
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@sumona...i know dear nobody liked today's episode.....
well i was expecting this but the actual reality is hard for me to digest...i guess

Edited by rajeev the best - 21 January 2011 at 11:03am

sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

helloo crazies ....

cv's this is not fairCry ... i so wanted to see them eat with the hands tied ... u did not show us the scene ... i wanted to see how u can eat ... whn ur hands are tied like that ... mere sare armaan aason main beh gaye ...di instead we got more unforgettable scene hain na rope biting did v expect tat...Wink

maan again in total romantic mood ... with hands tied following her every where ...reason ... hands tied .... not allowing her to go away from him ... & he really became naughty naughty ....Wink yes he is really becoming very very nauty

geet wanted his help to take the rope off their hands .... he did not want to help her ...instead of helping her ....he was tightening the knot even moreLOL ... bechari had to do it with her mouth .... & all the while hubby dear ghuuring wifey dear .... Day Dreamingpar sherni ne poora plan choupat kar diya .... she opened the rope with her mouth ... Shocked maan again naughty ...

well this time dadima interrupted the love birds ... well it was necessary otherwise shadi kaise hogi .... as the muhurat time was fast approaching ....yeah yeah already this full week our expectations went down the drain and finally we'll have it tmrw....atleast..Wink

cv's u guys reallyAngry ...cost cutting ... did not want to give another pair of bridal clothes for maaneet tht's Y all this rope drama ...Angry

maan in mandap ... pinky stealing maan's shoes ... romeo noticing ...

i really enjoyed pinky adi scene today ... girls looks like cv's will b giving us adi - pinky track now as we requested ... i am happy ...1000000000000000 better than marjnaie ... they both were really sweet ... adi  totally bowled over pinky LOLpinky is too chalu for adi ... asking how am i looking & turning around ... adi bechara is quite seeda saada ... gave the shoes to her ... looks like girls are collecting every ones shoes ... they collected 2 pairs till now .. 3rd pair is still in front of the stage as romeo kept it again ...Confuseddi me was really laughing ma head out rolling around the floor cathcing ma stomach

geet scared thinking that darji came to stop her marriage ... as she does not know that it was maan who requested him to come ... well thanks to SBB as the cat is out of the bag ...if we did not have tht segment today ...then even we all might have been scared the same way just like geet ...

wht the hell yaar ... marjanie ki shadi pehle ho gayi hain  ... yeh log jet speed kae saath ja rahen hain ... agar isi speed sae cont hua ... i am getting a feeling that anie will deliver the child even before geet ...ROFL i know this is not a joke .... but i am so pissed that i can't control myself ...

marjanie  track - in my words ... u can tell ur own story ...

sunday - thy met...
monday -   ankhen mili ...
tuesday - love hua ...
wednesday -engagement hui...
thursday - shadi hui ...
friday - baby hua ...
saturday - marjanie family dead ....

hate marjanie to the core ... they suck ...

tomorrow - kanyadaan by darji ... phere ... mang bharna ... mangalsutra ... shadi sampann hui ...

maaneet rocks .... gurti rocks .... meeshti rocks ....

sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

ok hima aash sarrm nice takes dear...

aash i am not opening tomorrow yaar reena will open..i will open next week...
i am pissed yaar...how can they show such a thinh i don't know..

thans sam..............

they went over the top...........

u kno AA sr was gonna hapepn.we knew that.
i hated the mockery of the marriage wows made by arjun!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by dewdropred

helloo crazies ....

cv's this is not fairCry ... i so wanted to see them eat with the hands tied ... u did not show us the scene ... i wanted to see how u can eat ... whn ur hands are tied like that ... mere sare armaan aason main beh gaye ...di instead we got more unforgettable scene hain na rope biting did v expect tat...Wink

maan again in total romantic mood ... with hands tied following her every where ...reason ... hands tied .... not allowing her to go away from him ... & he really became naughty naughty ....Wink yes he is really becoming very very nauty

geet wanted his help to take the rope off their hands .... he did not want to help her ...instead of helping her ....he was tightening the knot even moreLOL ... bechari had to do it with her mouth .... & all the while hubby dear ghuuring wifey dear .... Day Dreamingpar sherni ne poora plan choupat kar diya .... she opened the rope with her mouth ... Shocked maan again naughty ...

well this time dadima interrupted the love birds ... well it was necessary otherwise shadi kaise hogi .... as the muhurat time was fast approaching ....yeah yeah already this full week our expectations went down the drain and finally we'll have it tmrw....atleast..Wink

cv's u guys reallyAngry ...cost cutting ... did not want to give another pair of bridal clothes for maaneet tht's Y all this rope drama ...Angry

maan in mandap ... pinky stealing maan's shoes ... romeo noticing ...

i really enjoyed pinky adi scene today ... girls looks like cv's will b giving us adi - pinky track now as we requested ... i am happy ...1000000000000000 better than marjnaie ... they both were really sweet ... adi  totally bowled over pinky LOLpinky is too chalu for adi ... asking how am i looking & turning around ... adi bechara is quite seeda saada ... gave the shoes to her ... looks like girls are collecting every ones shoes ... they collected 2 pairs till now .. 3rd pair is still in front of the stage as romeo kept it again ...Confuseddi me was really laughing ma head out rolling around the floor cathcing ma stomach

geet scared thinking that darji came to stop her marriage ... as she does not know that it was maan who requested him to come ... well thanks to SBB as the cat is out of the bag ...if we did not have tht segment today ...then even we all might have been scared the same way just like geet ...

wht the hell yaar ... marjanie ki shadi pehle ho gayi hain  ... yeh log jet speed kae saath ja rahen hain ... agar isi speed sae cont hua ... i am getting a feeling that anie will deliver the child even before geet ...ROFL i know this is not a joke .... but i am so pissed that i can't control myself ...

marjanie  track - in my words ... u can tell ur own story ...

sunday - thy met...
monday -   ankhen mili ...
tuesday - love hua ...
wednesday -engagement hui...
thursday - shadi hui ...
friday - baby hua ...
saturday - marjanie family dead ....

hate marjanie to the core ... they suck ...

tomorrow - kanyadaan by darji ... phere ... mang bharna ... mangalsutra ... shadi sampann hui ...

maaneet rocks .... gurti rocks .... meeshti rocks ....
di green is ma opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top