Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 5)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sarrm]
Hi all my friends at crazy incredibles. Looking forward to reading your posts and replying soon. Hugs to you all.

hi roch...........missed u in evening.......

LOL CVs forgot the scene, lol. Excellent observation that they did not air/ & shoot it at all. See, give cvs a few chances and they will automatically forget to close the link and jump the gun to the next scene, that they have managed to conjure up.

.me too wnated this scene yaar.they ghooring in each others eyes n feeding each other!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngry 

I loved him there as well!!! Change karlo, muje koi aitraaz nahin, indeed. See MSK, Geet, take a pager from these super fast AA of your team and see them in action. They have already gone to the prelude to sr. When the time comes you better be more than just talk...
But jokes apart, Maan was as usual intense and an angry Maan when thwarted by Geet. Woh Geet se chun chun ke badla lega shaadi ke baad.

.cant wait for the badla roch.........cant wait for the badla!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

He was naughty, kuch aur likhoongi to lock ho jayega, par he was intensely looking at Geet when she was untying the knot. Kya soch rahe ho Maan!!! Censored
LOLLOLLOL
.do u want my ideas???????????????/ WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

They do, they do, they do rock at all times, under every circumstance!!! Love them!!! Awaiting their togetherness. Just hoping cvs don't interject AA love scenes over theirs, nahin to Maan, Geet will act like good boys and girls and AA will act like Maan and Geet's bd, and we will be watching AA make out while Maan, Geet sleep holding their hands together. WackoWackoWackoWacko

...kyu humaru neend uda rahi hai yaar...............thode din sapne to dekhne de!!!!!!!!!!!! waise bhi we kno.haath se zyaada wo aur kuch nahi pakadne wala hai!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink 

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hello crazies...

i don't feel like analyzing much....the episode shall i say very bad...except for the first scene...nothing worked for me....
first scene is dreamy...maaneet's scenes  always are...

adi pinky scenes were cute ....

well geet is scared the darji will stop the marriage but thanks to sbb we already know what will happen...

coming to the most annoying scene of the episode...what can i say i am absolutely dissapointed ....
cvs  had shown again a 18 year old been used by a man for his own selfish reasons...what the cvs have against 18 year old girls i wonder...
cvs we wanted maaneet sr not aa/sr....
ok guys...today my mind went for a toss after the episode...hopefully tomorrow will be better...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsptrnonanditasinghbharkhadewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

helloo crazies .... hi himz......... 

cv's this is not fairCryCryCryCryCry ... i so wanted to see them eat with the hands tied ... u did not show us the scene ... i wanted to see how u can eat ... whn ur hands are tied like that ... mere sare armaan aason main beh gaye ... .mere bhi yaar..marjanie ki bakwaas ke liye time hai.humare maaneet ke liye nahi hai!!
i so wanted them to feed each other while ghoorimg into their eyes!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

maan again in total romantic mood ... with hands tied following her every where ...reason ... hands tied .... not allowing her to go away from him ... & he really became naughty naughty ....LOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink
.hai me was dead yaar.spc after that aitraaz wala scene!!!!!!!!!1

geet wanted his help to take the rope off their hands .... he did not want to help her ...instead of helping her ....he was tightening the knot even moreLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ... bechari had to do it with her mouth .... & all the while hubby dear ghuuring wifey dear .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingpar sherni ne poora plan choupat kar diya .... she opened the rope with her mouth ... ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked maan again naughty ... .maaan lost in his wify......and wify turned chalu..uses her seductive wiles to win the challenge.msk didnt kno waht hit him!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

well this time dadima interrupted the love birds ... well it was necessary otherwise shadi kaise hogi .... as the muhurat time was fast approaching ....

cv's u guys reallyAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry ...cost cutting ... did not want to give another pair of bridal clothes for maaneet tht's Y all this rope drama ...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
 ..my thots exactly.cost cutting!!!!!!!!!! but dont be angry at rope drama yaar.we loved it na????

maan in mandap ... pinky stealing maan's shoes ... romeo noticing ...

i really enjoyed pinky adi scene today ... girls looks like cv's will b giving us adi - pinky track now as we requested ... i am happy ...1000000000000000 better than marjnaie ... they both were really sweet ... adi  totally bowled over pinky LOLLOLLOLLOLpinky is too chalu for adi ... asking how am i looking & turning around ... adi bechara is quite seeda saada ... gave the shoes to her ... looks like girls are collecting every ones shoes ... they collected 2 pairs till now .. 3rd pair is still in front of the stage as romeo kept it again ...Confused.pinky seducing adi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!

and romeo calling adi loverboy!!!!!!!!!!!!1  omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

whwywhwywhwyhwyhwywhwyhywhwyh not them????????????CryCryCryCryCry

geet scared thinking that darji came to stop her marriage ... as she does not know that it was maan who requested him to come ... well thanks to SBB as the cat is out of the bag ...if we did not have tht segment today ...then even we all might have been scared the same way just like geet ...
.hmmm.trp yaar.kal ka trp zyada rahega abhi dekh!!!!!!11

wht the hell yaar ... marjanie ki shadi pehle ho gayi hain  ... yeh log jet speed kae saath ja rahen hain ... agar isi speed sae cont hua ... i am getting a feeling that anie will deliver the child even before geet ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i know this is not a joke .... but i am so pissed that i can't control myself ...

.me thinks sooo toooo...............

marjanie  track - in my words ... u can tell ur own story ...

sunday - thy met...
monday -   ankhen mili ...
tuesday - love hua ...
wednesday -engagement hui...
thursday - shadi hui ...
friday - baby hua ...
saturday - marjanie family dead ....
.can this happen????? tom is sat yaar????

hate marjanie to the core ... they suck ...

tomorrow - kanyadaan by darji ... phere ... mang bharna ... mangalsutra ... shadi sampann hui ...
.fingers crossed.......

maaneet rocks .... gurti rocks .... meeshti rocks ....
....vyuppppppppppppppp GHSP rocks and CRAZIES ROCKS!!!!!!!!!SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hello crazies...

i don't feel like analyzing much....the episode shall i say very bad...except for the first scene...nothing worked for me....

well geet is scared the darji will stop the marriage but thanks to sbb we already know what will happen...

coming to the most annoying scene of the episode...what can i say i am absolutely dissapointed ....
cvs  had shown again a 18 year old been used by a man for his own selfish reasons...what the cvs have against 18 year old girls i wonder...
ok guys...today my mind went for a toss after the episode...hopefully tomorrow will be better...

samata yaar unpe apna mood kharab mat kar...............

me agree with...why are they making mockery of marriage like this????

wasnt once enough???

tu soch kal tu open kar rahi hai.........aur tujhe shaaadi mil rahi hai.....SmileSmileSmileSmile
mood accha ho jayega!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

varsha ne aa sr ka thread khola

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
dont worry yaar......LOLLOLLOLLOL

aaj nahi hogi..........LOLLOLLOL
me was kiddingLOLLOL

============================================================================

Hiya crazies''.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Finally the day has arrived'''..the joyous union of maan n geet.the shehzada n his pari''.bound together till death do them apart'.but alas not yet''''.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Hey babaji ye shaadi kab hogi??????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

And another not so joyous union''of AA''can death plz make them part!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

"I love you" are but 3 words''''but do they justify anything????? Annie plz think about ur maryada'..u are maan singh khurranas sister(even tho we don't accept you!!)'..so how can a strong person like u get carried away in emotions????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

VARSHAAAAAAAAAAAA'''''''..
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i cudnt control my laughter'''''.iwas imagining ur face in place of marjanie and laughing n laughing'''..

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY "mujhe koi aitraaz nahi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hume bhi nahiiiiiiiiiiii hai maannnnnn'''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok back to the epi======================================================================

MAAN AT HIS NAUGHTY BEST:

Ok girls me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd this scene'''.hai kitna dreamy tha'''..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Me loveddddddd maan''''..he was ghooring full time'''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
bechari ko kitna ullu banata hai'.lekin wo abhi samajh ne lagi hai aapko''itni aasani se nahi paplu banaa sakte aap'.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Geet has now realized maan potential n catches him''.poor chuhia is afraid of dadi........but humara besharam nunda is busy in his full-time-occupation........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSTARAING!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Her pattar pattar is music to his ears'the lovely smile on his face when he hears her cribbing'AWWWWWWWDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loved MSKs expressions here''...naughtiness was dripping from his eyes!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

" aisi aakhon se hi waar karte rahoge''''

Kab aayega wo din jab aap hume pyaar bhi  karoge'''.

Par dekhto ho jab humko in katil naino se'''

To lagta hai jaise sara jahan paliya humne aapki palkon me''"

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Geet wanted to change'''''and when MSK said I don't have any problems..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i was like whatttttttttttttttttttttttttt'''''.MUNDE KO TRAINING KAAM AA GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

OH MY GOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shaadi ke pehle ye ye sab kar raha hai.shaadi ke baad hume koi marne se nahi bacha sakta..ye to humari jaan lekar hi chodega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And geet shies''..the comfort between these two is clearly seen'.they have been to hell n back together'.their strong bond renders them immune to the rituals of society'.but maans respect for geet will not allow him to take any step which will make geet regret even for a second''..he will bring her home as his bride n then n only then claim her as MAAN KI GEET''.but till then he wants the closeness which is essential to his every breath''.so he teases his mishti'..and reawakens the latent sherni.she takes up his dare!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Geet sort-of-kissing his hand''(aash dead n in dreamland)Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MSK also SHOCKed ''''.dono ki betaabi dikh rahi hai abhi''''.
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
AASH HAPPY TO SEE THE DESPERATION>GIVING HER SOME NAUGHTY NAUGHTY IDEAS''.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ok girlie has learned a few tricks from hubby dear''''''..LOLLOLLOLLOLMSK sher to wo sava sher''''.she knows that just like her he also gets lost in her toach'''.so she tries her seductive wiles n MSK to kho gaya.and our sherni wins the challenge'''..just like last time''''.even though this was a repeat scene(last time dupatta chudaya tha) I loved it''''LOLLOLLOLLOL

Dadi--------------plz ban jao meri dadi yaar'''''.u totally rock''..love u''''..best dadi for best MSK''''''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

doesn't leave taunting mauka''''.!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Poor maaan masti karta hai to all attitude'I don't care'''.!!!!!!  Aur dadi ne pakad liya to bheegi billi ban jaa ta hai''.aur ghatiya explanations dene lagta hai'''.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

But I guess cVs ne kaha tha'''''.bahut kharcha already ho chukka hai!!!!!!!!!!!1 aur ek dresss????????? Na babaji na'''''.!!!!!!! personally I wud hve loved to see him in that dream sequence wali shervani!!!!!!!!! But sapne to sapne hote hai!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Kanjoos CVs!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SHAADI(or is it???):

Ok the whole time MSK was ghooring n ghooring n ghooring''''''.AASH also GHooring n ghooring n ghooring'MAAN SINGH KHURRANA koobviously!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Geet comes n msk ka chehra khil gaya'''..Smile

And still msk in naughty mood and teases geet that she has not changed''..SmileSmile

PINKY THE SEDUCTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Pinky n adi was shhhhooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Especially when she turns around and bats her eyelashes n aks "how am I looking!!"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Seriously CVs..kuch aisa dikhao na yaar.we will love it.n watch without complains.why marjanie why whyw hwyhwywhywhwywhywwyhyw?????????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Darji:

Ok geets expressions here were awesome.the pain on her face when panditji asked fro her parents'even tho she has forsaken all others for her KHUSHI'.somewhere deep down she wants them in her life.blessing her on this momentous day of her life'''''her happinessis incomplete without their ashirwad''''.CryCryCryCryCry

But when darji comes.she automatically turns to her knight.knowing that he will right all wromgs'''..she doesn't think twice before claiming his hand'''..Big smile

CVS A PT==== maan was not supposed to upset or stress geeet right??? So why is he not putting her out ofher misery???? Even tho its for a few secs!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

MARJANIE:

Ok we kind of knew about the fake marriage.and CVs did show this pathetic scene.right in the middle of maaneets divine n pure wedding''this mockery was not needed'.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Arjuns promises''''''.why???? future me he will remember n repent????AngryAngryAngryAngry

Thank god he said zindagi tumse shuru n tumpe khatm n not our maaaneets trademark "har subah n her raat" I wud have seriously murdered them!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ok''''.is aanie such a despo yhat she cudnt make him wait for a few hrs?????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ANSWER THIS MY MARRIED?NOT MARRIED friends===== itne kam time me everything done?????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Lets hope kal shaadi ho jaye yaar''''EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

==================================================================

Yaar Aash, tumne is tarah se likha hai ki main chaahu to bhi tumhari lihayi ko tod nahi paa rahi hoon. You have interjected all emotions and the way you have worded it, I don't want to break any of it up, so writing a reply for u at the end of your post.

Muje aitraaz nahin was indeed the dialogue of the day!!! Excellent, if they deliver whatever glimpses of promises they have been giving us so far, they will set the screens on fire and we will burn with them!!! I hope aisa hi ho!!!

Lovely shayari yaar, very beautiful!!!

Maan was looking at her so intently!!! Woh kya soch raha hoga, was pretty obviousEmbarrassed Geet is amazing, she will be even more so amazing once she looses her inhibitions, they will entertain eachother to the hilt!!!

Isn't Pinky cute and Aadi too, see they also took up some screen time, but we loved them, such sweet, honest and simple folks. I was smiling, did not feel nauseous!!! CVs kuch socho!!!

Wait, i had got a call at the time when aa started making out. Are you saying they have done ahem???Wow, if so, that is doubly eooow-grose.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
 orginally posted by  rajeev the best
hello crazies...

Dukh maat karo yaar   . Aaj sabke haalat ek hai .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=dewdropred]

helloo crazies .... hi himz......... 

cv's this is not fairCryCryCryCryCry ... i so wanted to see them eat with the hands tied ... u did not show us the scene ... i wanted to see how u can eat ... whn ur hands are tied like that ... mere sare armaan aason main beh gaye ... .mere bhi yaar..marjanie ki bakwaas ke liye time hai.humare maaneet ke liye nahi hai!!
i so wanted them to feed each other while ghoorimg into their eyes!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

maan again in total romantic mood ... with hands tied following her every where ...reason ... hands tied .... not allowing her to go away from him ... & he really became naughty naughty ....LOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink
.hai me was dead yaar.spc after that aitraaz wala scene!!!!!!!!!1

geet wanted his help to take the rope off their hands .... he did not want to help her ...instead of helping her ....he was tightening the knot even moreLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ... bechari had to do it with her mouth .... & all the while hubby dear ghuuring wifey dear .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingpar sherni ne poora plan choupat kar diya .... she opened the rope with her mouth ... ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked maan again naughty ... .maaan lost in his wify......and wify turned chalu..uses her seductive wiles to win the challenge.msk didnt kno waht hit him!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

well this time dadima interrupted the love birds ... well it was necessary otherwise shadi kaise hogi .... as the muhurat time was fast approaching ....

cv's u guys reallyAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry ...cost cutting ... did not want to give another pair of bridal clothes for maaneet tht's Y all this rope drama ...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
 ..my thots exactly.cost cutting!!!!!!!!!! but dont be angry at rope drama yaar.we loved it na????
i did not mind the rope scene ... but thy could have got even more better clothes ... as i was expecting 2 c them both in diff attires ...
maan in mandap ... pinky stealing maan's shoes ... romeo noticing ...

i really enjoyed pinky adi scene today ... girls looks like cv's will b giving us adi - pinky track now as we requested ... i am happy ...1000000000000000 better than marjnaie ... they both were really sweet ... adi  totally bowled over pinky LOLLOLLOLLOLpinky is too chalu for adi ... asking how am i looking & turning around ... adi bechara is quite seeda saada ... gave the shoes to her ... looks like girls are collecting every ones shoes ... they collected 2 pairs till now .. 3rd pair is still in front of the stage as romeo kept it again ...Confused.pinky seducing adi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!

and romeo calling adi loverboy!!!!!!!!!!!!1  omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

whwywhwywhwyhwyhwywhwyhywhwyh not them????????????CryCryCryCryCry

geet scared thinking that darji came to stop her marriage ... as she does not know that it was maan who requested him to come ... well thanks to SBB as the cat is out of the bag ...if we did not have tht segment today ...then even we all might have been scared the same way just like geet ...
.hmmm.trp yaar.kal ka trp zyada rahega abhi dekh!!!!!!11

wht the hell yaar ... marjanie ki shadi pehle ho gayi hain  ... yeh log jet speed kae saath ja rahen hain ... agar isi speed sae cont hua ... i am getting a feeling that anie will deliver the child even before geet ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i know this is not a joke .... but i am so pissed that i can't control myself ...

.me thinks sooo toooo...............

marjanie  track - in my words ... u can tell ur own story ...

sunday - thy met...
monday -   ankhen mili ...
tuesday - love hua ...
wednesday -engagement hui...
thursday - shadi hui ...
friday - baby hua ...
saturday - marjanie family dead ....
.can this happen????? tom is sat yaar????
we can hope that they die ... tho hum bach jayengae ...

hate marjanie to the core ... they suck ...

tomorrow - kanyadaan by darji ... phere ... mang bharna ... mangalsutra ... shadi sampann hui ...
.fingers crossed.......

maaneet rocks .... gurti rocks .... meeshti rocks ....

....vyuppppppppppppppp GHSP rocks and CRAZIES ROCKS!!!!!!!!!SmileSmile

mine in blue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
updated ma post in 1st page guyz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

Go to top