Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 3)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

varsha ne aa sr ka thread khola

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLLOL
me was kiddingLOLLOL
don't worry she was sitting with others in phere so  AA sr break ke baad i mean after marriageROFLROFLROFL
thanks for the info sanjh................varsha will be glad.phew.mai bach gayiLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudibharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

me was kiddingLOLLOL
don't worry she was sitting with others in phere so  AA sr break ke baad i mean after marriageROFLROFLROFL
thanks for the info sanjh................varsha will be glad.phew.mai bach gayiLOLLOLLOLLOL
tu bach gayi aash!!!!

warna maan ka class kon lethi agar tujhe kuch ho gaya tho

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

LOL
me was kiddingLOLLOL
thanks for the info sanjh................varsha will be glad.phew.mai bach gayiLOL
aashu aaj sirf tum nahi hum sab log bach gayi AA horrible track se...

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
sorry guys.......................

dekhne aaye the hum maaneet ka shubh vivaah...............
lekin dekhna padha hume AA ka ashubh vivaah+SR!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i was full time thinking about varsha when this was going on!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Hi my lovely craziesSmileHug

MAANEET outhouse scene
MAANEET ek dusare ki nayano mein iss kadar dube the ki unhe na kudh ka na duniya waalon ka hosh thaLOLLOLWinkWinkWink..................Finally when Geet comes out of Maan's spell she realizes dadi has asked them to change and come back as soon as possible...........Geet asking Maan to untie the knot but aaj Maan full shararati mood..........Maan pulling his Mishti close haiiiWinkWinkWink..........yeh Maan zaroor hamare ummedo par kada utrega craziesLOLWink.............now i have full confidence in himWinkWink................Geet seeing his naughtiness she decides to open the knot but Maan not ready to leave her hand.............so finally Sherni started to untie the knot seeda dhan*e se wow Maan fully shocked and so lost in Geet'LOLLOLWink..........Geet ne mauka pe chauka maara aur she finally untied the knotLOLLOLLOL..............bechara Maan still in dreamland.........he was still not ready to leave his Mishti par tabhi aa tapki daadi yaar.......loved the way she was taang kheechafying MAANEET and MAANEET bahane pe bahane to why they r still in the same attireLOLLOL............sach mein pyar logo ko kya kuch nahi sikha deta...........kya kuch karvadeta haiLOLLOLLOLWink

MAANEET in shaadi ki mandap-
MAANEET were looking so divine, sacred and magicalSmileDay DreamingHeart...........the spark in their eyes and glow on their face reflected how they were feeling.........their eyes were mirroring their inner feelings of happiness and joy, pride that they have each other as jeevansaathi, how they felt so blessed and lucky that finally the auspicious day has arrived which would bind them together forever even beyond eternitySmileSmileSmile

Jhoothe churana scene-
It was fun to see how Pinky with other girls were planning to take Maan's jhoothe...........i love Pinky as Maan's saali yaar she is just soooo cute............she thinks usne baazi mar li par tabhi Romoe aakhe dikhata hai v have one more pair LOLLOL........ladkiyan hoshiyarpur express ki taraf se hai toh ladke bhi dusht dhanav ki taraf se hai............ek se badkar ekLOLLOLLOL..........................finally loved how Pinky was trying to divert Adi's attention yaar so that she could take jhoothe from him...............Adi's expressions were mindblowing.....also Pinky's cuteness and sharmana was awwwwwLOLLOLWink

Kanyadhan scene
When Pandit asks who is going to do Kanyadhan awwwww Geet............Maan and all her well wishers felt sooooo bad for her.............Geet was trying her best to show that she was k but her face all of a sudden withered just like a flower would when it is hit by a dry stormCryCryCry.............Maan's eyes, Dadi, Adi sir, Pinky, Romeo, Manishaaa's expressions and how they felt for Geet was really awwwww..........it was such a touchy sceneCryCry................finally Dadi mein karungi Geet ka kanyadhanSmileSmileSmile..........aww she is soooooooooo sweet i love her even more from now onwardsHeart...............she is about to but Darji comes and stops..............Geet completely shocked...........she holds her Maan's hands because only he can make her feel secure and only his arms can be her castle...........Geet's feelings of fear, pain, shock seeing Darji as she feared that again destiny would take away all her happiness, dreams, her Maan her life away from her...............when she was sooooo eagerly and happily waiting to enter a new life with her Maan seeing her cruel and terrible past made her feel as if uske paao se zameen kisak gayi hai...............so she holds onto Maan's hands tightly like never before so that no one no past of hers or destiny would separate her from her Maan who now means everything to her............

Marjaani-
No comments..............just like to mention it was disgusting to see such ashubh stuff happeningAngryAngryAngry when on the other side the most shubh, divine and sacred ceremony of MAANEET was happening

Precap-MAANEET ki shaadi..............ab issi intezaar mein hum kabse baithe hai pata nahi yeh intezaar kab khatam hoga............hopefully soonSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

aaj mera internet ka mood kuch theek nahi hai...........shayad Marjaani ki wajah seLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sptrno - 21 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasinghbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

me was kiddingLOLLOL

sanjh ... it already happend ... ever before maaneet marriage .... break se pehle hi hogaya ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

me was kiddingLOLLOL

sanjh ... it already happend ... ever before maaneet marriage .... break se pehle hi hogaya ...

hima darling i salute u bcuz u actually watched it..........i just ff their part so was not sure if it happened or notLOLLOLLOL..............how cud ur eyes and brain take something so horrible yaar..........i hope u r out of shock by nowLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..............hum sab duwa karenge ki tere dil aur dimaag pe ko jo sadhma pahuncha hai usse tu jaldi hi uss sadme se bahaar aayegi
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

me was kiddingLOLLOL

hima darling i salute u bcuz u actually watched it..........i just ff their part so was not sure if it happened or notLOLLOLLOL..............how cud ur eyes and brain take something so horrible yaar..........i hope u r out of shock by nowLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..............hum sab duwa karenge ki tere dil aur dimaag pe ko jo sadhma pahuncha hai usse tu jaldi hi uss sadme se bahaar aayegi

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

arey it's not like wht u thought ... there was no intensity in those scenes ...

u don't even have to FF it ....LOLLOLLOL and i watch the regular telecast so no chance for me to FF it ...

maaneet's simple eye lock has so much power ... where as marjanie scenes suck big time  ...

--aarthi--bharkha

Go to top